MY TAMA LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok! So, Angel woke up at 8:30, and she was fine, because I woke up about 9 minutes after. Right now, she has no problems, she is Full hungry, her happy meter is full as well! Yay!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!! As I said(I think), I was moving, and so my father didn't have time to set the computer and put the internet up until just this morning. So, for this past week I've been waiting for the moment when I could finally come to TT! Well, a lot has happened to Angel............ she evolved into a Megatchi a while ago, about 3 days ago........ the Matchmaker came by when she became 6, which was yesterday, I believe. I agreed and my tama's "husband" was a Tsunotchi! Well, surprise, surprise!!!!!! And Angel has a beautiful little baby girl, again!! A girl again! Yay!!! Wooooo!!! Okay, and now that I remeber, I have to go and enter the codes and passwords for the 2 tama tickets I got, and then, after I finish that, I'll come here and post which Souviners Angel got from the trips. Ok. I'm gonna do them now. I'll have Angel go for the trips while I type? Well, yeah....... I guess............. well, off goes Angel! Ok, nevermind. I'll post what happened to Angel after I post this message. I'll tell you what souviners Angel got in the next post. Well, I'm gonna send her off to wherever those tickets will take her. Lol!

II'm sorry I haven't posted for the past 2 days, something was wrong with the computer, and so I had to wait until my father could fix it! Well, now he has, and so, Angel has been kept on pause in the mornings and nights since after the 2 days of having a kid. I want to see how long she can live until she is just too old and has to go. I wanna see if I can get a rare character. Like Oyajitchi or Otokitchi. And I wanna see if I can keep Angel alive for a long time, like Kyliesmum and her very old Tamagotchi. I hope I can atleast have Angel be 20 years old. Lets see how long it takes for her to evolve. Can someone PM me and tell me how many days it will take for Angel to evolve? Into an Oyajitchi/Otokitchi? I hope its soon. She is 99lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow! :p Shows how lazy and uncaring of my tama I am. Maybe I'll excersise her down to weight today.......... YES, I will. I'm a bad Tama Mama. Lol! I'm a bad mother of tamagotchis........ boohoo... :wacko: :D Sad................................................................................................................................

Anyways, well, ummm, I got up super early today thanks to mum -stares at mum- I was up at 6:00!! @_@ 0_0 Wow! Very, very early! This is how it happened: Well, as you all probably guessed, I have my own room, with a single bed in it for me to sleep on. 2 people and above can't fit on this bed, unless they are tiny, or babies(sorry if this sounds rude)or super skinny and well, I was sleeping on my bed with my LAVA LAMP(WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I finally have one) on, and so out of nowhere I feel the bed sag beside me, and wake up shocked, ready to see a ghost or something but guess what I saw?? MY MUM!!! :furawatchi: What a shock! And then, after doing that, she lies down in bed beside me(remeber how I said 2 people can't fit on this bed, well, amazingly 2 people did fit on this bed!!) and snuggles up beside me, and we are both so squished! Then she starts to say, switch off the Lava Lamp in the mornings, theres no need for that in the mornings and so on, until I turn over and switch of the Lamp. Then she starts to try to sleep and make me sleep as well, but this was very uncomfortable, so I gave up and left the room in a fury! I went off to brush my teeth, and then when I returned I expected to see my mother on my bed all asleep, and I don't find her there! Instead I find her in the balcony talking to my dad about how long the people working in our house are gonna take to finish up and some party this weekend at our house. I'm sooooo angry by now, I just burst off, like a balloon that has been popped by a pin, I tell my mum, well, well, well, so you woke me up just to bother me??? And I thought it was because you were cold or just wanted to sleep in my bed............... SO??? You just came there to wake me up and then when I got up, you left as well? So you actually wanted to wake me up at 5:50 in the morning? And then I walked away. Blegh, I'm sooooo sleepy, and the problem is that I when went off to brush my teeth at around 6:15, and I had told my dad to wake me up before he left for work, so I couldn't go back to sleep! And then my dad left at exactly 6:30. So, I couldn't sleep for 15 minutes, it takes me half-an-hour to go to sleep in the first place! Oh well, it happens. But, that doesn't meen that my mum is off the hook! She is sooo not off the hook! Meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Angel is now 9 and still 99 lbs........................................................................... ya.... ummm........... ok, well, I used the chest shovel and plant that I had in my Items list right now. I got a happy face from the plant, and from the shovel I got 500 GP and the chest gave me a drum(although I already have a drum, now I have 2!!!!!) Well, I'm happy..............

Well, I just found out on TC(Tama Chat) That a user by the name of MichelleYeah has been reading my log. I would like to thank MichelleYeah for telling me this. Noone, wether they read my log or not has ever told me that they have read/seen my log. Well, I am very flattered. Yea, thats all, really.

Angel Has just been un-paused, and she decided to get some sleep. So, she is sleeping right now. And now shes awake....... yah...

Angel just had her backpack on!!!!!!! Which means that she is ready to go to school!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!! I'm gonna celebrate by eating bublegum!! -chews bubblegum- Mmmmm!!!! Nice bubblegum!!!!!!! Well, anyways, I decided to not have her go after all! Angel stays until I Start school! Which, by the way, is a long way away! Anyways, when I first saw it, I thought that she was going to leave. But, I was wrong! When she turned her back to me, I saw a backpack, and I remebered reaading the Special Occasions pinned topic which mentioned the backpack and going to school thing!! YAY!!!!!! :unsure: :wacko: :wub: :) B) :angry: :angry: :angry: I'm sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :ichigotchi: I'm going :lol: !!!! :kusatchi:

[SIZE=21pt] ANGEL IS READY FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Lol!!

Hi, again! I thought I'd post to let you people know about Angel... Well, I've had to keep her on pause for three days, cuz I was busy. I still can't unpause her, cuz I'm still busy, I begged my parents for 5 min break to post in this log. I'm sorry for Angel. Don't think I'm mean... cuz I'm not!!! Lol

Well, a lot has happened from the last time I posted, to my tamagotchi.... I was low on battery, and I told my Dad when he came back from work about my Tamagotchi, so we went out and bought a battery, but, right before I put the battery in, Angel, and her little baby were deleted because the battery was completely dead... and that to right before I put the new battery in... ;) :mellow: Anyways, I have a little Memitchi Teenager, whom I've named Abby, and shes 2.

Latest posts

Back