My tama v4 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchipatchi rulz

Reaction score
in this log you CAN post!!!!!!!!!

I got my v.4 blue swirl tamagotchi on 14th febuary 2007 [valantines day] i pulled out the tab and it was a.......... GIRL! I fed her 4 meals and 4 snacks here was her growth

1st gen. shirotsubutchi>harutchi>ringotchi>mimitchi

2nd gen. tsubutchi>mizutamatchi>gourmetchi>simasmatchi

3rd gen. tsubutchi>mizutamatchi>hinotamatchi>togetchi

4rt gen. tsubutchi>puchitchi>gourmetchi>tosakatchi

5th gen. tsubutchi>mizutamatchi>gourmetchi>simasmatchi

6th gen. shirotsubutchi>puchitchi>ringotchi>maidtchi.

At the moment i am on the 7th gen and heres the growth so far

tsubutchi>mohitamatchi>hinotamatchi

My hinotamatchi is called brian, at the momemt he is sleeping his stats are:

hungry *

happy *

skill points: intelligence 23, fasion 32,kindness 26

training: 5

i am tryin to get a universal character.

tune in next time when all the action begins!!!!!!!

matt and brian.

Brian woke up at 9:00am and he got mail, it was a fortune cookie it said:

money *

love **

health **

He was brushing his teeth earlier he looked sooo cute, now he is just bouncing around the screen. Yesterday he left pre-school and joind elementry school, his teacher is mr.Canvas he should be evolving on tuesday [tomorrow] i hope he will evolve into a universal character because i hav'nt got 1 yet!! Heres Brians stats:

hungry **

happy **

training 5/9

skill points:

intelligence 23

fasion 32

kindness 26

age 1yr

99lb!!!!!

name: Brian

gender boy

gen 7th

User name: kuchi

Post back later when something good happens!

Matt and Brian

Brian is alsleep now, he got lots of mail earlier he got 2 snakes, and a fortune cookie which said:

money **

love ***

health **

oh wait Brian wants to talk,

Brian the hinotamatchi: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

I cant wait untill 2morow, Brian should be evolving!! I am going to marry Brian and my friends tama, sophi the young dorotchi [which should also be evolving into a adult 2morow!!!!] Now i will give u Brians stats:

hungy:**

happy: *

training: 6/9

skill points:

intelligence:23

fasion:32

kindness:26

weight:99lb!!!

name:Brian

gen:7th

gotchi points:68280

user name:kuchi

post back 2morow when Brian should be evolving into a adult!!!

matt and Brian

Today after Brian woke up he got mail, it was a fortune cookie heres what it said:

money:**

love:*

health:*

now Brian wants to talk:

Brian the hinotamatchi:hello, my name is Brian and im a hinotamatchi, but not for long i should be evolving today!!! I want to be a gozarutchi or a pyontitchi but i dont care if im not, well bye for now!

matt:Brian is wright he is going to be EVOLVING into an adult today or 2morow, i cant wait to see what he becomes. Now i will give u Brians stats:

hungry:*

happy:*

training:6/9

kindness:26

weight:99lb

gotchi points:68280p!!!!!

tama:hinotamatchi

work:elementry school

Well i will post back later when something good happens.

matt and brian

I have just read the tama log rules and realised that people can not post in other peoples logs, so u can't post in this log but feel free to pm me!

Brian still hasnt evolved but he has had a lot of mail. The first one was a robber! he took 300points, he is robbing me a lot latley!! the second one was a fortune cookie which said:

love:**

heath:**

Same as this morning! the third one was a snake it took away all of Brians happy hearts!Oh wait Brian is evolving!!!!! He is a.......togetchi!!!

i have had one before but i like them,now Brian wants to talk

Brian the togetchi:Wopeeeee! i am a togetchi like my great great grandad, matt said i am so cute!!! Well see u all later!!!

Well u heared him he is finally a adult!!! i am so happy! well now i will give u Brians stats:

hungry:****

happy:****

training:7/9

kindness:30

weight:98lb

gotchi points:69330p

Well post back later when something good happens!

Matt and Brian

Earlier Brian got mail, in it was poo!! getting bad stuff in the mail realy annoys me. Now Brian wants to talk:

Brian the togetchi:hi everybody i got mail earlier and it was poo i hate getting poo in the mail! 2morow me and matt will go to his friends house, i am going to marry his tama sophi, i cant wait! well bye for now!

matt:i cant wait either Brian! now i will give u Brians daily stats:

intelligence:29

fasion:35

kindness:37

weight:92lb

Name:Brian

gotchi points:69830p

User name:kuchi

well i will post back 2morow, so stay tuned!

Matt and Brian

hello all :) Brian got a fortune cookie just after he woke up :D it said:

money:***

health:**

i was hoping Brian would have 3 stars in love,because today Brian is going to try and marry my friends tama sophi, i hope their baby will be a girl [so i can try to get makiko] :) Oh heare comes Brian now

Brian the togetchi:hi folks todays the day im getting married [i hope] thats if sophi says YES to me, i really hope so lol. Well see u all later i after find my LOVE POTION! :D

matt: Yes he will have to find his love potion becuse we r setting of in 1 hour!!!! Quick Brian, find that love potion! Oh i almost forgot Brians daily stats, here they r:

intelligence:54

fasion:63

kindness:80

weight:63lb, im getting there!

gotchi points:67010

Well i guess thats it :D but did i mention at Brians wedding im the best man! lol :lol: well i will post back later today when the weddings over!

Matt and Brian:HA HA HA!

MATT AND BRIAN :D

good news and bad news!

first the good news, Brian got a job as a fireman!!!! :D

now the bad news, Brian and Sophi didnt marry they were both 3yr and they have to be 4yr or over :( :p but that means they will marry each other 2morow!!!! wopeeeee! :lol: now Brian wants to talk

Brian the togetchi:i didnt marry Sophi today :( but i am in love with her :) i will probably marry her 2morow! Oh yeah she evolved into a sebiretchi! she's sooo cute!!!!!! :D well i will see u later, bye! :D

matt:Brian and Sophi kepped on kissing when i clicked on present. And when i connected them on visit they used the cell phone as normal and at the end of their speech they KISSED EACH OTHER ON THEIR CELL PHONES!!!! :eek: . Earlier Brian got 400 gotchi points from the king, thanks king. My friend got LOVE POTION from the king, that will help them to get married quicker 2morow :D . Brian also got a fortune cookie which said

love:***

health:**

Now for Brians daily stats:

intelligence:60

fasion:63

kindness:90

weight:73lb

gotchi points:63110

job:fireman

well i will post back later when something good happens so stay tuned!

Matt and Brian

Great log! : : :p Mind if I post mine here 2? :)

Yo Brian, congrats on the marridge :lol:

Well today should be the day of Brian's and Sophi's marrige :D they will both be 4yr, and they will both use love potion to have babies, which will be quicker than all that connecting!! :kuribotchi: Brian got his paycheck which was 1280gotchi points! when he came back he got a fortune cookie which said

money:***

health:*

now for BRIAN the TOGETCHI:hi folks while Matt is practicing for his best man speech lol. I will get ready for the wedding of me and Sophi i just can't wait! i will go find my love potion [Matt bought me 1 from the shop] ............Found it! bye folks see u later ^_^

Matt:All done i have practist my best man speech for the weddind later. And now, for Brians daily stats!

intelligence:60/fasion:63/kindness:95

weight:76lb

gotchi points:58390p

job:fireman

well i will update later so stay tuned! :ichigotchi:

Matt and Brian :furawatchi:

I have got good news! Brian and Sophi got married and had baby girls! :p i think i will name her honey, yeah i like that name honey it is. Brian got tons of mail earlier today, he got a love heart,aghhhh and 2 poo's :D and a fortune cookie which said:

money:*/love:**/health:**

Now Brian will do his speech

Brian the togetchi:i also like that name,honey, i will miss her when i leave but i know she will be in good hands.And now for my daily stats!

Matt:hey thats my line

Brian:sorry Matt :p

Matt:its okay :p

hungry:****/happy:****

intelligence:72/fasion:67/kindness:106

gotchi points:60020p/user name:kuchi/job:fireman

Well i guess thats it for today so i will post back 2morow, stay tuned!!!

Matt, Brian and Honey :p

Brian and honey are doing fine :eek: write now they r just bouncing around :mimitchi: they got their morning fortune cookie which said

money:**/love:**/health:**

now Brian wants to say something

Brian the togetchi:hiya its me again, this will be my last day with Honey and Matt and also in this log :eek: but Matt and Honey will still be here so thats alright, so this could be my last time in this log so bye!! :huh:

Honey the shirotsubutchi:elo, mi naame iz Honey :kusatchi: se u all soon!

Matt:isn't Honey sweet she can't really talk yet because she is only a baby. So heres Brians daily stats

intelligence:72/fasion:70/kindness:106

gotchi points:71500p/user name:kuchi/job:fireman

Well thats it for now but i will probably post back later so bye for now!

Matt, Brian and Honey :wub:

I put the time to 11:59pm and waited 1 minute and watched Brian leave :) Now i am raising Honey she evolved into a harutchi she will probably evolve into the mame family [again] she now wants to talk

Honey the harutchi:ello mi name iz Honey and i am 0yrs old, Matt iz takin really gud care of me wen i am older i wont to be a memetchi or a marotchi :wub: bi 4 now :)

Matt;isn't she sweet, now i will give u her stats

training:1/9

intelligence:12/fasion:8/kindness:15

gotchi points:715100p/user name:kuchi/job:nothing

well thats it from us today but tune in 2morow. See ya! :blink:

Matt and Honey ;)

Honey is doing fine at the moment, she should be evolving into a teen today!! :blink: i hope she will be a young mimitchi because i have never had one before. Honey got her morning fortune which said

money:**/love:**/health:*

I have played a lot of mimic with her she is very good at it,and she also got accepted into pre-school! :blink: And now she wants to talk

Honey the harutchi:hiya i can now play mimic really gud now, later Matt sed we will go to tamatown i cant wait to see my daddy Brian and my granny Marge the maidtchi, see u later :eek:

Matt:she is soo sweet as she said we r going to tamatown later so heres her stats

training:2/9

intelligence:36/fasion:29/kindness:30

gotchi points:78200p/user name:kuchi/job:pre-school

Well thats it for now, so bye :lol:

Matt and Honey :blink:

Honey did not evolve today :p but she will be evolving 2morow i hope she will evolve into a young mimitchi so i can get a marotchi with highest kindness points :D Honey is now asleep so she can't talk :( , she also got a fortune cookie which said

money:*/love:**/health:***

and she got a snake <_< and the king gave her 1500points :D thanks king. I also went to my friends house and he had a mohitamatchi called fizz [sophi's and Brian's daughter] we connected and went on games and Honey won most of them, she was very good at flag because she got perfect! 4 times!!! Oh Honey is talking in her sleep

Honey the harutchi sleep talking:zzzzzzz wot zzzzzzzzz the king, hi king zzzzzzzzz wow 1000000000000 gotchi points!! :eek: thanks king zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bye! :angry:

Matt:he he, isn't she funny she loves gotchi points, here's Honeys stats

training:5/9

intelligence:39/fasion:30/kindness:46

gotchi points:83500p :eek:/user name:kuchi/job:pre-school

Well thats it for today, so see ya ;)

Matt and Honey :p

Good news Honey evolved into a young mimitchi :( just wot i wanted! she looks like this :rolleyes: . She left pre-school and joined elementry school, i chose mr.canvas because he raises kindness points :( she also got her morning fortune

money:**/love:**/health:**

Now she has just got regular mail lets see wot it is, its a poo :( oh no it took away all of her happy hearts, i better fill 'em' up. I fed her 1 snack and played a game of shape, yeah i completed it,she's all better now. Now Honey would like to talk

Honey the young mimitchi:yey i'm a teenage young mimitchi, i even go to elementry school, i like my teacher mr.canvas he's really kind to me and i always know which is the right present, i've never got it wrong. Matt said i am a 'A'star student!!! :( Bye :(

Matt:She's right she is an 'A' star student even ask mr.canvas!

here's Honeys stats

training:6/9

intelligence:59/fasion:47/kindness:87

gotchi points:86700p :( /user name:kuchi/job:elementry school

Well thats it for now i will post back later so stay tuned :(

Matt and Honey :(

Hiya me and Honey have just been to tamatown i got her 9900p, now she's on 99999p :D i am so happy!!! B) . Honey has had loads of mail, first she got the robber he took 300p :D then she had the king and he gave her a melon. She also had a fortune which said

money:*/love:**/health:**

i am tryin to look after her as good as i can. I really want to get a special adult next gen but i doubt i ever will, i always get the wrong gender. Like when i get a boy i get into the meme group and when i get a girl i get in the mame group, it's so ennoying :D Honey would like to talk now

Honey the young mimitchi:hello it's me again, i am now a fully trained young mimitchi i have got 9/9 in trainig!!! :D i should be evolving into a adult 2morow or Tuesday! i really really want to be a marotchi they r soo cute and Matt likes them 2. Bye for now, see ya! B)

Matt:yes i do like marotchis they r so cute. :D And now, for Honey's stats

training:9/9

intelligence:70/fasion:52/kindness:96

gotchi points:99999p :p /user name:kuchi/job:elementry school

Thats it 4 2day see ya soon B)

greetings, just a minute ago Honey beeped for no reason so i had to give her a time out, then she started crying :) . Soon we will be going into tamatown to see Honey's dad Brian, and her granny Marge. They will probably give Honey some gotchi-points, but she dosn't need any she's got 99999p already! Oh in her shop is a tacco :) i'm going to buy it for her as she is a very good girl B) . The tacco was 600p, oh and there's also a hot dog for 500p i will also buy that for her because she is a very good girl :)

Honey:Matt

Matt:yes?

Honey:could i please talk in your log, please please please please PLEASE

Matt:eek:k, ok u can talk in this log, but don't forget it's not my log, it's OUR log so u don't have to ask for permission!

Honey:thanks Matt

Matt:u welcome

Honey the young mimitchi:hello, Matt just bought me a hot dog and a tacco, i love hot dogs and taccos :D I am now the mimic master i can do all 6 rounds, no problem!! Bye for now :lol:

Matt:Honey loves talking in this log :D oh and did i mention Honey should be evolving 2morow :D well see u later :)

Hiya, Honey is asleep so she can't talk ;) . Earlier we went to tamatown, Honeys dad and granny gave her a lot of gotchi-points!!! and i played 3 games of ring toss and won her 900p :( . The king gave Honey a chocolate love heart and the robber came and stole 300p, and i also got a snake :unsure: and it took away all of her happy hearts so i had to fill them up. And she got loads of fortunes but i can't rememberwot any of them said :( , apart from mail nothing much has really happend so here's Honey's stats

training:9/9

intelligence:78/fasion:58/kindness:144

gotchi-points:99999p/user name:kuchi/job:elementry school

Well sadly thats it for today :( maybe more will hapen 2morow, see ya ;)

Matt and Honey :(

Latest posts

Back