My Tamagotchi Super Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as I was looking in the shops today I bought Aki a plane ticket to Japan but I will not be using it until TamaTown fully opens. So they graduated from school today. But they didn't get a job. :D I was at the job selection screen and I waited too long and it disappeared. But that's all right because I could just get the next one, but I won't go to the job selection screen at the same time because I don't want to risk accidently looking through one's available jobs while the other goes away. So now I'm prepared! -_- I'm still trying to find out when the next offer comes. I hope it comes soon. So that is about it. Good bye.

And just a quick reminder, please Do Not post in my log. If you would like top coment my log do it in PM. Just a reminder to everyone.

Yay! They got jobs! I'm so happy! :p Aki got a job as a firefighter on the first try and Walt tried to get a job at the bakery but he got one X so he ended getting a job at the amusement park! Yay! So I just tried the jobs once. As a fire fighter you have to aim for some kind of small arrow to put out fires. For the amusement park job you have to use A to move left amd C to move right a B to jump. You have to catch balloons. I noticed after a short time of appearing on screen the balloons lower themselves and that's when you can catch them. On the first time for the amusement park job I got 26 balloons. Also before I got the job the robber came for one of them ( can't remember who ) and stole 800 GP. It's a new record for me. :eek: I also bought Aki a muffin and Walt an ice cream cone. So that's all for now. Bye.

Ok, so today they got their first ever pay. Walt got 1000 GP. Aki got 1660. It's still kind of nothing compared to what you can get at TamaTown but I don't mind at all. :) Also Aki got a plant from The King which turned into a normal plant. So anyway, the exciting news is that I decided to take Aki and Walt with me to my school ( I don't go to school today and they did this winter carnival thing today where they had a snow machine and everyone there was having the biggest snowball fight I have ever seen. ;) ). There my friends and I decided to form a group of about ten plus people and attack people with snowballs if they crossed a certain line. As for me, I decided to take a break and check my tamas for a second. I go somewhere else and pull them out of my pockets and guess who is there? I'll give you a hint, both tamas are 7 yrs. and it was currnetly 3:00 pm. Ok, that probably let it all out. Gasp! It was the matchmaker! (Of course :p ) :D So she presents them a Pyonkotchi and a Hanatchi. It then said Love? So of course I said yes. And they are both father to baby girls! B) I guess I will be buying that skirt afetr all. :D

After that I returned home, my feet being drenched and the fear of my tamas getting nailed with a snowball. :) And a snake came in the mail for Aki so I had to feed him snacks. I bought Walt apple pie and a fish. And Aki a soda and cherries. So that's it. Bye!

Oh and by the way, I made an error in an earlier post. It was Aki who got the ring from The King, not Walt and now it's too late to edit it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is their last day with me and tomorrow I will have to care for the Shirotsubutchis. At midnight tonight they will leave, which is always so sad. :lol:

So anyway, today they got their final pay. Walt got 1360 and Aki got 1300. I didn't play the job game today because it was kind of not needed. Speaking of jobs, I wonder what the babies will get when they grow up? :angry:

I already have their names planned out but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see them. ;)

Walt got a snake in the mail today. B) Oh well, Tamagotchi Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get! :angry:

I haven't been doing much with them besides caring with them and connecting to raise GP for the babies. (As in selecting Game in the connection menu.) While it is sad to see your Tamagotchi (or for my case, Tamagotchis. :p )it is always fun to take care of the new generation. I also wonder when TT will make a V4 food like and dislikes chart. I don't like to experiment with Tamagotchis much. Probably most of the older characters from other versions will have the same with likes and dislikes I guess. B) Oh, yea and Aki got a pencil from The King but I will save it for the next generation. Also might I mention that Walt got a plane ticket. Not sure for which country yet though..

Ok so, that's it. This is the final entry for Walt and Aki. They really have been interesting! (I guess Walt's sense of fashion would be interesting alright! :p )

They left! Bye bye Walt and Aki! You wre both very good tamas with very good life! Your daughters will be sure to give you a call and visit you in TamaTown up in TamaPlanet!

So anyways, a little while ago I named the new babies. My blue swirl design is named Cathy and my transluscent white design is named Lily. I tried to make my brother guess what I named them and he came up with some really good names I will use next time. :eek: So by now they have taken the short five to ten minute nap already and should be evolving soon. I have connected them a few times. One time when I did Visit they called each other and I thought Babies using cell phones. How odd! :ichigotchi: Oh and they just pooed. :D Anyway, I thought about saving up for all the instruments at The Tama Beat. It's gonna be a while since those items are expensive but it will probably be worth it from what I heard the stereo can do on certain days now. :ichigotchi: Also I used the clone !! on them as a baby and it looked so funny and cute at the same time. :ph34r: So that's it for now. I will make an entry when they evolve.

Ok, they evolved now. Cathy is a Mizutamatchi and Lily is a Puchitchi! :D Soon the mail for pre-school will come. Also in my first post I mentioned that I like to give my tamas japanese names. It won't happen as common as I hoped. It is getting hard to find japanese names. But I might find one here and there but the meaning of it has to make sense. :ichigotchi: I seem to get Mizutamatchis alot. I wonder when I will ever get Mohitamatchi? :ichigotchi: So this generation I will be thinking of more good tama names, and also try to find good japanese ones. Ok, that's it for now. Bye.

Ok, so a while ago they got into pre-school. A few times they fell on their face. And what's this? I see a lamp in Lily's shop! Hooray! I bought it for 450 GP. ( There was a sale.) And it gave Lily 3000 GP! :wacko: Now I will buy some food items... Grapes for Lily and a sandwich for Cathy. Pear for Lily, pizza for Cathy. Donut for Lily, bananas for Cathy. Ok. And.. Ah!! Lily's HAPPY hearts are all the way down! Gasp! This didn't happen to Cathy! What happened?!?

Oh well, I will just feed her snacks I guess. But I'd rather play games instead to make her happy so I will play Jumping Rope and Mimic with them both. Here goes.

Ok, Lily got all 30 jumps, now Mimic.

Lily made it to Round 5 in Mimic.

Now for Cathy.

Ok, Cathy made it to 25 jumps.

Now Mimic.

And she made it to Round 6.

Ok that's it for now. Bye!

They evolved! :) Cathy evolved into an Ichigotchi and Lily evolved into a Young Memetchi :D I am still waiting for the teacher to arrive so I guess I will play games in the wait to increase Skill Points. Cathy got a poo in the mail and Lily got 700 GP from The King.

So that's about it. Bye. I will start playing those games now. ;)

Ok, they just got accepted into school. Cathy got Mrs. Flower and Lily got Mr. Canvas! ;) So now I have a pretty good idea of what the adults will be. :) Well, I guess I will plan ahead of time and see what jobs I might want them to get. Ok that's it. Bye bye.

Nothing much happened today, almost nothing at all. So the biggest thing that probably happened is that my friend got a V4 so they were able to connect with a tamagotchi besides each other. :( And I gave away all my unwanted stuff from The King to my friend.

I'm still trying to raise skill points and I will probably go on TamaTown soon because I need to raise GP too. Still thinking about their jobs but I have some that I have good feelings about. ^_^ Oh, and Lily got 400 GP from The King. So that's about it. Good bye, even though you will most likely hear from me again tomorrow, the possible adut evolution day. :(

Yup, they evolved today! Cathy has become a Memetchi :) . Lily has become a Violetchi :) . So, while roaming around TamaTown, I noticed many changes. See my topic here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=100357

Ok, so now I will try the clothes on for them. ( I haven't bought the skirt from TamaTown yet so I will state it in my next entry when I get it.) Now for the wig. Ok, it appears that Lily has straight-ish black hair, and that Cathy has black hair but in a ponytail. Ok, now for the bow, and they both seem to have a plain white bow. And now for the cap, uh Lily is wearing a gardening hat? :huh: And Cathy is wearing, um, a buisness hat? It's hard to tell so... Anyway now for the jeans, Cathy seems to be wearing baggy pants and Lily looks like she is wearing a skirt. These are getting hard to tell! Now for the umbrella, Lily's is striped and Cathy's is just white. ( By the way, a Simasimatchi's umbrella is acttually striped, I made a mistake in a past entry, though Togetchi's really is a skeleton. :lol: )

Now for the shirt. Lily look like she is wearing, um, a buisness suit, and so does Cathy..

Ok, now I can use those tickets. I still don't know where Cathy is going but I know Lily is taking I nice trip to Japan. I guess I will use Cathy's first. ( I'm doing it one at a time just in case I get a code or something.) Uh, it shows her over at, um, somewhere. Hmm.. It says Visit Tama Town. I guess I will after Lily gets a turn. OK, Lily is at Japan. Cool. And it says Vist TamaTown. And now I Will. It appears Cathy has visited France. And a nice model Eiffel Tower for Cathy. Now for Lily to get her souveneir from Japan. And she gets a little Sumo. On the tama screen it's big though! :lol:

So that's about it. Good bye, and also don't forget to log in to TamaTown or see my topic above to see the newest updates!

Once again, almost nothing has happened besides The King coming for Lily and giving her 900 GP, The Robber coming for Cathy and taking 100 GP. (Why does he take so little? :huh: )

I'm still waiting for the job mail to come but until then I will keep on raising up skill points.

And trying to keep saving up for all those instruments. :huh:

So, that's about it, lets hope something exciting happens tomorrow. Bye.

Alright! They got their jobs! Cathy was able to get a job as a baker at the bakery. B) Lily was able to get a job at the reatraunt. Hmm, seems their are both in the culinary buisness. ^_^ So anyway, as a chef, you have a little conveyer belt at the bottom of the screen and a metal arm om top, beside it is a screen. The screen will show pictures of the certain dessert needed to be picked up, and you have to get the robotic arm to catch the depicted dessert at the bottom moving on the conveyer belt.

As a restraunt worker, you must sort through forks, kinves, and spoons. Your tama is in the top right corner of the screen and beside you is a certain utencil. You must look at the bottom, which is where three other utancils are. The first is for button A, the second for button B, and the third for button C. You must press the button of the utencil that matches the one next to your tama.

I also got to see the office at TamaTown. It's pretty much nothing, though..

All there is is am info sign which tells you how to get jobs. I expected more though.. :huh:

Well, that's about it. Until next time, see ya!

Ok, not much besides gettinng my hands on a bunch of plants and two fishing poles. I managed to get GP on the fishing poles on the second try but for the plants, only one contained points and it gave me less than I payed for it. :mellow: But there is some slightly good news. Number 1) The matchmaker should be coming soon and Number 2) I am very close to having enough GP to score all the TamaTown musical instrument items. The other day I added all the amounts together and all those instruments would cost 97000 GP! Or something around that. My tamas have points around the ninety thousands through eight thousands range so I should get them tomorrow. :lol: Anyway for no reason what-so-ever I decided to try raising their intellegence skill points. At the time of that idea their intellegence skill points were rather low. So I decided to try filling them up a tad. I played shape for a little while and at the end of it all Cathy had 37 and Lily had 36. It's not much but I will do some more tomorrow. Even though it sounds weird I'm doing this for no exact reason, I think that Intellegence skill Points is kind of the same thing as their IQ and I don't really want my Tamas to be that way, and I'm one of those people who think of tamas way more than just a virtual pet. I treat them as friends, or human beigs, ok. Just wanted to give my thoughts about my tamas... :D

So that's it I guess. Bye bye..

Ok, so... The Matchmaker came for them! :D Cathy has a little baby girl and Lily is taking care of her little baby boy. So only a couple more days with Cathy the Memetchi and Lily the Violetchi. Anyways, looks like a added wrong. :) Oops. But it's a good oops, because I ended up having to pay way less for those instruments than I thought I would so now I have a bunch of GP left over! Note I did not buy the CD nor did I ever intend to.

So I guess I will check these new items out.

The guitar sounds nice. Now where have I heard that tune? It's something simple but I can't remember. Oh well, foolish me. :)

Piano is the same thing. But it has a slightly different tone or something.

The stereo is playing something random that I've actually heard before but can't put my finger on it.

If I remember right it might be from, uh, Pokemon. I don't know, it might have been from the V3, though. I guess the stereo plays different things I guess..

Ok now for the mighty trumpet. ;) Again it's playing that thing from the piano and guitar.

The drum doesn't really have music, I think, just a series of quiet beeps.

Out of all those, I think the stereo is the coolest.

Ok, that would be it, so bye. Please make an exit to your right and come back tomorrow for another entry. ;)

Well, today, not much. The biggest thing is having yet another friend get a V4 so now I have one more friend on the friend list. Today is my last day with them. I know what I will name the babies. ^_^ They will both have the same meaning, one english, one japanese. :eek:

I figured out that the song from the stereo was from V3. Err, well not much at all.. so I'm kind of bored..

But tomorrow will be exciting when I get to care for the newest generation!

So farewell Lily and Cathy, have a good time up in TamaTown.

We'll visit you!

Cathy and Lily left to their new little houses up in TamaTown, waiting for me to make a visit, hoping the best for their children down here on Earth, waiting for them to call them on their cells, waiting excitedly to see what their children will become of. We will miss you Cathy and Lily and your children will be fine...

Anyway, I named the transluscent white design (a boy) Katsu, and the blue swirl design (a girl) Vicky. Now this is the cool thing about their names. First of all, Katsu is japanese for Victory, and Vicky is short for Victoria which means Victory. So they are both, erm.. victorious! :D

Anyway, they are shuffling around on the screen, getting used to life and their surroundings, not knowing anything or what in the world is going on right now, only knowing that they are looking straight at me probably wondering who I am, and will probably get used too shortly.

Still waiting for evolution.. But I accidently left them in my pockets for ten minutes wjile in the baby stage! Big mistake! ^_^ They had two little poos on the screen and just as I took Katsu out of my pocket he was already making his third! :p Oh, I will regret that. I hope it doesn't affect it's adult character. Well, probably not, but you never know when your tamas are going to decide to kind of disapear for a while. (I mean by losing them for a little bit, happens to me too much.)

Also from now on I'm going to try to be a little more descriptive and use some personification in my log, to make it more interesting and fun to read, just like Jerry Spinelli's books! ;) Well, that's it, I'm heading my way over to the nearest Target store to try to get some tamas for my little brother. As Bandai says, more friens, more fun!

Alright, they are sleeping now, but earlier today they both evolved into Puchitchis, which I seem to be getting all the time now. I hope I get a Harutchi soon! Please...

So they also got accepted into school as the mysterious Nazotchi mailman arrived with the "big news". :nazotchi: So the frilly (too frilly) preschool teacher handed them the non-frilly backpacks. :lol: So that's about it...

It... *echoes* it.. it.. it.. it.....

Ok, bye!

Bye.. bye.. bye.... :lol:

Two tamagotchis, me, my hands (holding them), and two flashing screens depicting their evolution into the teen stage. And I am left with Katsu the Gourmetchi and Vicky the Ringotchi. I finally got a not Meme teen. Whew.. :angry: Anyway, they both got the Mr. Turtle as their teacher and finally left their weird pink preschool teacher. :furawatchi: They are now currently bobbing up and down the screen. Of course you knew that, bu I also plan to play a lot of Shape with them because it's one of my easiest games. Anyway, if you take a glance over at the V4 Growth Chart, you will probably know what I'm going to get for adults. :D Now Ringotchis can only see in black and white. So to her I am gray..

Alright, that kind of had no point but yea. Vicky got a chest and we shall see what wonders await her for purchasing this marvelous objet of.. mystery. :mellow:

Here we go open it up and we will see, if you will be in glee or misery..

Arg, she temporarily turned into a Shirotsbutchi, guess it wasn't so good of a purchase..

Anyway that's it. So, good bye, and see you later. :angry:

Not much. In a hurry. Ok, so I got Corner Shop 2 today, so the pre-school teacher walks into my shop and says she is Ms. Frill, so we can refer to her as that. My brother got a V4, so yet another addition to the Friend List. I am trying to basicly raise Skill Points and stuff. Really not that much. :) I wish I could say more but there is nothing else to say. :D

So see ya. They will evolve tomorrow. That's something to look forward to. :D

Latest posts

Back