My Tamagotchi Super Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright. In this one entry I will explain yesterday! Because-I-was-at-a-party-that-went-on-until-midnight-with-no-computer-and-I-pretty-much-fell-asleep-when-I-got-home. :) But see, yesterday, I felt like giving my brother a Cookoo Clock from Vicky to my brother's tama, and she gave him nasty presents instead for three times in a row. I got to give her three time outs. (By the way, my brother got a guitar by using the chest. I was amazed! :( ) So nothing much happened until Vicky and Katsu started to feel like evolving again. First, Katsu evolved into a Tosakatchi, then Vicky kind of stayed as a Ringotchi, butshe changed into a Mimitchi about five minutes later. :( I like Mimitchi's a lot but it's not my absolute favorite. I guess it would be my second fave but you don't judge tamas by if it's your favorite adult or not. But I guess my fave would be Mametchi but I like the others lots too. Anyway, while using the piano on them, I noticed a little difference. Vicky's was white and Katsu's was black. Anyway, I remember using the clothing items.

But I can't remember what it looked like. :D So anyway, in the middle of the party when we went over to a park to see a softball game, I was just hanging around by this one hill when I met someone who said he hates Tamagotchis. :( The even worse part is that I'm also a relative to him. But, since I am, I could try to win him into getting a Tamagotchi.

Also another relative who has never seen a tama got curious and almost Tama-napped Katsu. :( But I got him back a minute later. And then when I connected them they gained all four hearts in friendship. So they are still 3 yrs. so I will try to avoid connecting them until they get a job or something or they will get married too early and not get a job at all...

So until then Vicky and Katsu will remain a good couple, until they can get married.

This ends the explanation of March 10th, 2007. Bye. :(

Ok, so I saw the nimportant letter arrive in the mail for them. Since this is going to result in them getting jobs, than I supposed I could marry them now because they will get a job this time. So now they have connected, they did their little dance and Katsu went over on Vicky's screen and they kissed and.. BOOM!! BOOM!! The fireworks explode on each screen. Also today is the monthly anniversary of me getting my V4s at my closest Target store which I can almost never rely on when it comes to Tamagotchis, but that one moment they came through for me. Ah, the memories.. ;) So anyway, there are little boy Tsubutchis on their screens. So before they get jobs, I have to go raise skill points to make sure they get accepted. So bye for now.

Ok, they graduated from school and got their jobs. They both ended up working at the bank. Hmm, Tama International. :p I'm not too thrilled about them getting the same jobs, but hey, at least they got them. Ok, so that's about it. ^_^ A short entry, but a big thing. :eek: See ya.

Good-bye Katsu and Vicky. You were very great tamas! ;)

Anyway, nothing much happened. Just caring for their needs. I still need to find names for they babies. Nothing good in the shop. They got paid in the morning. So that's it. Too bad there is such a boring day for their last day with me down here on Earth. So that's about it, and this is their last entry in this log. So good-bye Katsu and Vicky. :) I will see you in TamaTown. And your children will be fine! :p

Good-bye, Katsu and Vicky! You were not just great, but awesome! :lol:

Anyway, the babies were named today. I named my blue swirl design Harry, and my transluscent white design Ron. After an hour of care, Harry evolved into a Mohitamatchi, and Ron evolved into a Harutchi. They then got into pre-school. Nothing good in the shop today, though there was a sale. :)

I wish there was more to say, but I can't think of anything else exciting. Well, that's it, unfortunately. I was hoping for more to say. Oh well.. :mellow:

Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better. Well, see you later.

So today Harry changed into a Hinotamatchi, and Ron turned into a Young Androtchi. :ph34r:

Anyway, I bought Ron a UFO. He can't use it until he is an adult so oh well.. ;)

Anyway, they also got accepted into school. Ron got Ms. Flower and Harry got Mr. Canvas. So that's about it. Well, bye, I guess. Well, if you want to know what they will probably evolve into, check the Growth Chart. Ok, so, good-bye.

Ok, this is for the day before yesterday, to be more accurate, March 15 2007.

Anyway, not much. My brother is trying to get Makiko. And, nothing good in the shop. Just sending it to school and stuff. :blink: Man, I wish everyday something interesting could happen. If I bought stuff in the shop, I can't remember what it was.

So that was the day before yesterday. :)

And yesterday, they evolved into adults. :D

This is for yesterday.

Anyway, yesterday, they evolved into adults.

Harry evolved into a Simasimatchi. Sigh, an adult I've already gotten. :blink: Oh well, at least it wasn't on the same shell. Ron turned into an Androtchi. Ron used his new UFO. It puts up an away sign. You press a button and it shows him going inside and well it takes him somewhere.

So, I also noticed when Androtchis use items electric sparks come out of their antenna.

So that's it. Good-bye.

Sorry I couldn't post. It might be like this for a while, Ok? :huh:

Anyway, this is for the-day-before-the-day-before-yesterday.

Not much. If I bought stuff from the shop I can't remember. Just another boring, plain old day. So yea that's it. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so the day before yesterday, well, Harry got a job as a Travel Agent. Ron didn't. They all rejected him. :unsure: But I like the Travel Agent job. You get to drive a bus. It's fun for me. It goes faster and faster. :D Anyway, the day before yesterday, I really hoped Ron would get a job the next day. Poor Androtchi. :huh:

Yesterday, Ron got a job as a flower person or whatever. Just the same as the bakery game, just with flowers. Also the matchmaker came. :huh: She brought in a Masktchi and a Maidtchi. They both said yes of course, and they both got little baby girls. :D So that was it for yesterday. It is almost their time to leave. :unsure:

So today, nothing much. Today is their last day with me. :D I am a little frustrated that I can't be on TT every day to post in my log. :huh: So once again, it'll be a little mixed up for a while. :unsure: I need to look up names for my new baby tamas. Well, next up, 6th generation. :D Well, good bye Ron and Harry. Have a wonderful time in your new home way up in TamaTown. We will try to visit you as much as we can. :D So good-bye, the babies will be safe with me, so don't worry a bit. We will miss you both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I named my blue swirl design Naomi and my transluscent white design Cho. So later on after the hour of constant care, Cho evolved into a Harutchi, and Naomi evolved into a Puchitchi. Then they got accepted into pre-school. Pretty much a quick run down of the first day of their lives. So thus begins Generation 6, Cho and Naomi.

So today they evolved. They are both Ringotchis! Naomi got Ms. Flower as a teacher. Cho got Mr. Canvas as a teacher. Now I've noticed a patterm in what genders I've gotten. I'm on generation six. Look at the genders I got for all generations.

1. Boy Girl

2. Boy Boy

3. Girl Girl

4. Boy Girl

5. Boy Boy

6. Girl Girl

Anyone see the pattern? Well, if this goes on I will get a boy and a girl next generation! :(

Anyway, I am going to Disneyland in 9 Days! By then I will be on the sixth generation.

Ok, so that's it bye.

Not much. They have een getting some visits from The king but it was only points. I bought a plant for Naomi but it was only a normal plant. :) They are asleep right now. Tomorrow they will evolve but I have to send them to school a lot and play games because today I neglected to raise Skill Points because I was at my Best Friends house and had other things to focus on. :) So yea that's about it. Oh, and remember when I said I would start using personification? It might not happen for a while but when I have more time I will. I guess. :p Well this ends this entry out of the not so many yet in my short but accurate log. :p

Good News and Bad News. Wanna hear the good news first? Ok, they evolved. Now you want to hear the bad news? Ok, they both became Pyonkotchis, Universal Characters. I understand why though. Cho's Skill Points are 0/ 3/ 30

Naomi's are 2/ 30/ 0.

It's because of low Skill Points. I'm not mad. I'm not mad because I know these guys didn't become what they are because of too much neglect. I actually kinda like these tamas. They're kinda cute! :mametchi: But anyway, I hope not to get anymore unversals from now on. I also like they're close up. They go up to you and wink at you. Something tells me these tamas didn't deserve to go into the Universal section, but they didn't fit into Mamezoku, Memezoku, or Kuchizoku, so they placed her here. Neither did Debatchi deserve this. :p As long as I know I wasn't bad to them, just a result of low skill points, I'm quite fine with Universals. :p

Not much today but they had some rotten luck. :furawatchi:

I bought a lamp for one of them and the first time she used it, the genie just disappeared and both times afterward the genie gave her a rain cloud. They were also both repeatedly attacked by the robber. :wub:

Oh, well, at least it brought a little excitement into a day that nothing good usually happens.

Oh and also the job mail came today but they don't have enough skill points left so I have to do it tomorrow. That also means today they graduated from school. :blink:

So see ya.

Oh boy, I haven't posted in this log for nearly a week! Oh dear..

So anyway this Monday, err, not much happnened and I was still trying to raise Skill Points. So yea that was pretty much it. So I will have to explain Tuesday in the next post and soon it will be the 7th generation. :huh: Anyway, just looking around for skill points for a job. So yea. :blink: I might have bought something from the shop but I can't remember what happened days ago. :p

Ok Tuesday, hmm what happened today? :p Let me think. Hmm..

Ah, ok, I think that's what happened today. Yea it was.

Oh wait, it wasn't. Oh well.

Anyway, what did happen today was basicly nothing at all except me struggling to raise their skill points while alot of other things are happening at the same time and tons of homework. I'm pretty sure I bought something at the shop and it was probably a plant. But yea. Anyway, on Wednesday something good is supposed to happen so read on. Ok. :blink: And pay attention too.

Now alas, today, well not today but that day, is Wednesday and I said on the Tuesday entry that something good was supposed to happen on this day. Not today.

This Day.

Anyway, now for the good news. :p

The matchmaker came. Woohoo! :blink:

Naomi married a Simasimatchi, which was also and strangely what her father was but yea.

She got a baby boy to sit next to her for the last few moments on Earth with me.

And Cho got a Minotchi to marry. She said yes and she got an adorable little baby girl to sit with her.. and stuff.

So the gender chain goes on and the two babies will grow up to marry each other. :huh:

So let's hope the best for these little guys, ok.

Nice day was Wednesday. I don't like Wednesday very much but it looks like it like Cho and Naomi. :lol:

Latest posts

Back