My tamalogs (2 v2s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel so ashamed that I haven't updated in a whole month, but here is an update.

My green V3 is on G.26 and is currently a Mizutamatchi-girl named Jojo. She has one training point but I started caring for her yesterday evening so that's why.

My pink V2 is on G.10 and is currently a Hitodetchi-boy named Lloyd. He too, only has one training point.

My yellow V2 is on G.46! It is currently a Marutchi-girl named Maggi. And surprinsingly she too has one training point. :unsure:

For the month that I haven't updated I've had an Urutchi on my V3! It was really awesome.

I promise to update as soon as I can!

//Yumi_82

I never update my blog!

Anyway, by request here is an update.

Green V3

A female Billotchi named Ashli (Should have been Ashley if you didn't have the 5 letters-only-rule) She's on generation 29 and she is 4 years old (going on her 5th today). She has 8/9 training points and weighs 35 lbs only! Now I have started to keep their weight down again. :)

Pink V2

A female Pochitchi named Shana (Shanna from the begining). She is also healthy and wieghs only 32 pounds. She is also going on her 5th year today, and is on the 13th generation. She also has 8/9 training points and is currently blobbing around the screen.

Yellow V2

A female Genjirotchi named Racel (Rachel as you might have figured out :p ) She is on the 49th generation!! She weighs 32 lbs and has 8/9 training points aswell as her friends. She is also on her 5th year today.

Have fun you guys outthere and wait for a new update!

//Yumi

Not so much has happened from yesterday to today except that they all three has gained a little more weight, Ashli weighs 50 lbs, Shana 42 lbs and Racel 42 lbs aswell. All three have had visits from the Easter bunny which has been pushing an egg along the screen, I like that animation. :rolleyes:

I think that they all will have a visit from the Matchmaker tomorrow, looking forward to that!

//Yumi

They didn't meet the matchmaker yesterday but they certainly did today! Ashli gave birth to a girl whie both Racel and Shana had boys. I have no idea on what to name them.. Might pop into cutiepop's log to read some of her really inspiring fruitnames.

I also changed the battery on my green V3. Seems like my storage on batteries is reducing, I only have one left. I have to go and buy a 5 pack for cheap cheap 50 SEK. (About $8) So tomorrow when I come home from school I can care for three little tamababies. Yaay! And it's my 50th generation on my yellow V2!!

//Yumi

What about Salsa, Chili and Papri(Paprika)? I like those names and hopefully I will remember them tomorrow when I'm about to name them. :)

Oh, and I have to inform you that I'll have a new computer tomorrow (2GB RAM, 3,2 GHz CPU *drools*) so I will be playing A LOT of Sims 2 so I might not be able to update in a couple of days, but just hang in there, you'll soon read a new update on my tamas!

//Yumi

Here I am again!

I named my V3 Chili, my pink V2 Salsa and my yellow V2 Papri(On G.50!!) They are all three adults and Salsa and Papri are 4 years old while Chili is 5 but that's because I changed batteries on my V2s.

Chili is a Gozarutchi while both Salsa and Papri are Hiratchis, they always seem to evolve into the same character. That's funny!

So they will meet the matchmaker in 2 days I think and I have absolutely no idea on what to name them! Anyway, that's it for today!

Laters!

//Yumi

Forgot to tell you:

All of my tamas weighs 99 lbs. I have to get it down! Because they don't have muh points, but I have so many things I want to do so I have the time!

//Yumi

I need to get their weight down because I want to mate Chili and Papri but to do that I have to use the Love Potion and Papri doesn't have enough points to buy it.

//Yumi

I've bought the Love Potion to both Chili and Papri and they have both drunk it. They are currently connecting on order to fall in love nad mate!

//Yumi

They only have 1/2 happy faces on each other even though I connected them while they had drunk the love potion.. :/

//Yumi

Matchmaker Day

Chili was paid a visit from the Matchmaker at 3 pm today. When she came I didn't hear the beep from the V2s so I thought that they would have babies tomorrow but it turned out that their clocks are a few minutes behind. So after a few minutes she visited them too.

Green V3

Chili mated with a Teketchi and had a boy. I've managed to get her weight down to 45 lbs! More than that it hasn't happened that much with her today. Just cleaning up poop, feeding her and playing games.

Pink V2

Salsa mated with a Gozarutchi and had a baby girl. She is also much thinner now, only 44 lbs.

Yellow V2

Papri mated with an Urutchi and had a baby boy. He is the thinnest of the three: 38 lbs!

More updates coming soon!

//Yumi

A New Generation

Around 9 pm yesterday (Sunday) I let Chili, Salsa and Papri levae their children so I could take care of them.

Green V3

I named him Barny and he grew up after an hour to a healthy Mizutamatchi. I'll post his stats:

Name: Barny

Weight: 12 lb

Training: 2/9

Generation: 31 G.

Pink V2

I named her Berry (Cute, isn't it?) and she grew up to a Marutchi. Here is her stats:

Name: Berry

Weight: 10 lb

Training: 1/9

Generation: 15 G.

Yellow V2

I named him Benji and he grew up into a Hitodetchi. Here is his stats:

Name: Benji

Weight: 11 lb

Training: 1/9

Generation: 51 G.

I don't have the greatest scanner but atleast here is a photo of my tamas: https://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/Yum...nt=skanna-1.jpg There you see the "keychain" I made for my V3 for some time ago. But the colours are more limegreen, though. It's my scanners fault.

//Yumi

Sorry for not updating!

Here are my tamas growth processes:

V3

Baby Boy --> Mizutamatchi --> Nikatchi --> Mimiyoritchi

Pink V2

Baby Girl --> Marutchi --> Nikatchi --> Tarakotchi

Yellow V2

Baby Boy --> Hitodetchi --> Onionitchi --> Tarakotchi

They are all three 6 years old and all of them are at a healthy weight!

More updates coming soon!

//Yumi

Latest posts

Back