My tamalogs (2 v2s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have ower 2000 veiws!! Anyway, Viol turned into a Decotchi, not my fave but anyway. Lotus is a Debatchi and Tulip is a Marumitchi. They are 6 years old and I think that they will have the matchmaker later on today.

All three tamas met the matchmaker yesterday and they all three got boys and I'm naming them Ray, Jake and Mikey.

A new generation is here! My green V3 named Mikey is a Kuchitamatchi (G. 13), Ray my pink V2 is a Hitodetchi (G. 25) and Jack my yellow V2 is a Kinakomotchi on G. 33. I'm neglecting them a bit because I want Masktchis! :)

I haven't had time to update but here it goes: Mikey is now a Hizousitchi (sp?) with a baby boy and he's leaving tonight with the other two. Jack is a Genjirotchi with a baby girl and the best of all: Ray became a Pochitchi! (Always wanted one) with a baby girl. They are leaving tonight so tomorrow I can care for new babies, but I haven't decided what to name them...

A few minutes later..

¤ Megan <-- (Pink V2)

¤ Lola <-- (Yellow V2)

¤ Spicy <-- (V3)

I've been a bad blogger! Anyways, I named then Megan, Spice and Lesli (I couldn't remember what name I had choosed for her so I took Lesli instead of Lola) So now I have a Warusotchi (V3), Zuccitchi(The first time!!) (Pink V2) and a Debatchi (Yellow V2). They are all three caring for babies. Spice and Megan mated and had boys and Lesli got a girl!. So I can mate my V2 with my V3. xD As soon as I have opposited genders I always let my V3 mate. :p

At 4:11 pm I can let the parents leave and care for their children! But I might be going downtown with my mother at thaa time to buy a Fater's Day gift for my father (duh!) and Sims 2 Happy Holiday Stuff, so I might let them leave a bit later. But, we'll see. ^^,

Friday

I let the parents leave at 4:15 pm and named my V3 Trey, my yellow V2 Jodie and my pink V2 Frey. Trey and Jodie will mate with each other later on. An hour later they all three evolved. Both of my V2s into Marutchis and my V3 became a Tamatchi! That was the first time I've had Tamatchi so I am really happy about that, because now I've had all of the four toddlers on my V3. And I think that Tamatchi is so far my favorite V3 toddler, here is a list:

1. Tamatchi

2. Mizutamatchi

3. Kuchitamatchi

4. Mohitamatchi

Saturday

They all three evolved into Nikatchis! Very unexcpected since I'm taking care of them differently. My pink V2 and the V3 only have one Happy and Hungry-heart while my yellow V2 is taken care of perfectly.

Sunday

Nothing big has happened today. But Frey and Trey will only have their 3 training points while Jodie will have all nine. So far she has 6/9. They will also turn 2 years old in a few hours so they will evolve on Tuesday around 5:30 pm.

Nothing big has happened today either but Jodie has full training and I was visiting TamaTown so Trey could get all of his missing souveneirs. So I was visiting his grandfather Mikey the Hashizoutchi when I discovered he doesn't have a picture! Not on all of his four visits. Shame on Bandai! :wacko:

Now I'm off to play Sims 2!

My tamas evolved yesterday like predicted. My V3 turned into a Masktchi and so did my pink V2, so now I have two beautiful Masktchis. And it's quite noticable that they are twins. :) And my yellow V2 turned into a Mametchi. Perfect! :puroperatchi:

Trey and Jodie just had babies together. And they finally got GIRLS! I have to wait a few hours for Frey to get the matchmaker but that's ok. :hitodetchi:

Frey mated with a Kusatchi and got a girl aswell. :D I haven't decided yet on what to name all of my girls but one will be named Rose.

I let the parents leave yesterday and I named my V3 Nikki, my Yellow V2 Rose and my Pink V2 Penny. (I felt so clever after coming up with these pretty names.) This time I'm changing my caring.

¤ Penny will be be neglected in order to get the beloved Gozarutchi.

¤ Nikki will be taken care of perfectly in order to get a Mimitchi.

¤ Rose will also be taken care of perfectly just so she wont die upon me, I wouldn't risk my 36th generation tama for anything.

Nikki: Shiroteletchi --> Kuchitamatchi

Penny: Shiropuchitchi --> Marutchi

Rose: Shiropuchitchi --> Kuribotchi

They will evolve tonight around 9 pm. I hope that Rose will be an Ichigotchi!

Rose is a Young Mimitchi, Nikki a Hinatchi(!) and Penny is a Hinotamatchi, just perfect. They are settled to be the characters I want. :p

:blink: :D Just a hunch! xD

Nikki and Rose are in the bathtubs right now so I won't be able tell their training points but Penny has three and that's all she is going to get. ^^, She has also been sick twice, Goza here I come!

A very sad thing happened for about 30 minutes ago. I came upstairs and and looked at my tamas after being gone for about 20 minutes (eating) and I saw an egg with wings on my pink V2. Penny has died, people. I'm very sad because she was a good tama and she was loved and she was on the 28th generation and her forefathers have been so many great tamagotchis. I'm putting up a topic in the Memorial Section.

I have posted a topic in Tamagotchi Memorial now and I will post the link here as soon as it's approved. This is quite a big thing for me since my tamas have never died before. I feel a bit better after saying those nice words to her and her family. So the new family is here and the founder is a Shiropuchitchi named Lynne. Now that I'm on generation 1 again I will make some sort of chart to remember all of the growths on my pink V2, almost like Cyann's on TamaZone. Rose and Nikki are still going strong in this world..

Since Lynne is on an odd generation I'm having her mostly on pause so Rose and Nikki can catch up. The most of my sadness is gone now, you know: The best medication after having a loss is to go back to the normal which I have by helping other members. :puroperatchi: Well, I guess that Gozarutchis is the hardest character for me to get, it even includes returns to other planets on the way. So from now on I consider Goza the Tamagotchigod.

¤ Nikki evoled last night at 8:50 pm, I who expected them both to grow up after 9 pm got a little surprised. She became a Hidatchi! A completely new character, but she is so sweet. I love the close-ups! A couple of hours before she grew up she got her ninth training point.

¤ Rose evolved aswell, into a Mimitchi! That's just amazing, I wanted a Mimitchi on my V3 but instead I got a new character AND a Mimitchi, and that's so much better. :unsure: I have been busy trying on every outfit and items I possibly can on her. xD

¤ Lynne is on pause right now and she still is a Hitodetchi, and she probably will be that until the other has babies and they grow up. But she still is right next to me even when she's on pause. xD

Rose and Nikki are 6 years old and will turn 7 tonight so they are going to met the matchmaker today. Hopefully their children will be opposite genders so I can mate them. And after the babies are cared for I can finally unpause my pink V2. I feel bad for her because she has been on pause for to long.

Saturday

They got opposite genders like I wanted! Nikki got a girl, and Rose a boy! After they had the babies they fell quickly asleep.

Sunday

I let Nikki & Rose leave at 9:05 pm and after some thinking I decided to name them Alice & Aaron. After one hour of quite good care Alice became a Mohitamatchi (long time no see!) and Aaron became a Kinakomotchi. After they had evolved they fell asleep and I (finally) unpaused my pink V2.

Monday

2 minutes after I woke them up around 4:15 pm Lynne evolved into a UFO-tchi! And Alice & Aaron are still toddlers. But Aaron has 2 training points which is one more then his future mate. Lynne only has three so far.

Latest posts

Back