My tamalogs (2 v2s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to post this because this is my hundred post in this log!! *Partyy!!* xD But I'm treating all of my tamas really great this generation to see what I could get. :)

All my tamas are 2 years old and my V2s are both Puroperatchis. ;P and my V3 is a Hinatchi! She is cute and it's the first Hinatchi on my V3. ^^ They are growing up to adults tomorrow 0.o The teenstage went by really fast. They become 3 years old this afternoon so tomorrow around 5:20 pm they will be adults! Yaay for Polly, Molly and Holly. :mimitchi: Now I'm off to play Sims 2 Glamour Life Stuff!

POLLY JUST GREW UP INTO A PIPOTCHI!!! I've always wanted one. x'DDDDDD I'm madly happy now.

Btw, my V2s haven't grown up yet..

Holly became a Toratchi and Molly a Butterflyitchi!! Yaay, these characters rox my sox. :(

I think that Holly, Polly and Molly will all be paid a visit from the Matchmaker today. ^^ I'm hoping to get atleast one girl and perhaps one or two boys. I really want my V3 to have a baby girl.

I'm about to set the time to 6:59 to see if the matchmaker comes.. 20 seconds left. Here she is!

My yellow V2 is offered: Hanatchi

My Pink V2 is offered: Hiratchi

Green V3 is offered: Kurokotchi

I said yes to all of them, of course those characters are adorable.

Outcome:

Yellow V2: Girl!

Pink V2: Boy!

Green V3: Boy!

So now I can mate my V3 with my V2. Yes!

Now I just have to set back the time.

I have been colecting items for my V3 such as fishing poles & shovels and so on. So the outcome is:

Shovels:1

Magic Lamps: 2

Plants: 1

Fishing Poles: 3

Chests: 2

I wonder if I will get a lot of points if I use them all cause now Polly only has 21 p.

Chest: 1500 points!!

Plant: A sun. :p

Chest: Turned my tama into an oldtimer = a lot of snacks & meals = obeseness

Lamp: No genie showed up.

Shovel: A cake. ^^

Lamp: An umbrella, too bad I already have one.

Fishing Pole: Can - Fish - Points = 500!

Fishing Pole: Points right away = 1000 p!!

Fishing Pole: Can - Points = 1000p!

Whoohoo Polly's rich = 4021 points! Yaay!

Magma = Pink V2

Coco = Yellow V2

Nacho = Green V3

That's the name of the babies that my tamas have. ^^

I have set the time now and they are standing up and watching their babies sleeping. Another three minutes and I will have 3 new babies to care for!

Coco and Magma are both Hitodetchis and Nachi is a Mizutamatchi, haven't had him for 10 gen.!

A new day! But they haven't evolved yet because it's only 2:10 pm and they would evo9lve around 5-6 pm. I wonder what teenagers I will get. :marumimitchi:

My cutiepies have evolved! Coco is a Nikatchi and Magma is a Onionitchi, I've always wanted one Nikatchi and one Oniontchi and the same time and now I've got it. :) Guess what Nacho evolved into? A Pirroirotchi (sp?)!! Never had one of them before, I'm superhappy. ^.^

I've forgot to say that this friday my mom went to a new opened store in our town and they had batteries there, 2032s. There was a package of five for only $7! And she bought them for me. <3 So now I have seven batteries just waiting to be put inside my tamas. :ph34r:

Not so much is happening in the teen stage so I'll update some stats:

Green V3

Name: Nacho

Training: 8/9

Weight: 50 lb (need to get it down!)

Generation: 11 G.

Pink V2

Name: Magma

Training: 7/9

Weight: 17 lb

Generation: 23 G.

Yellow V2

Name: Coco

Training: 6/9

Weight: 15 lb

Generation: 31 G.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while but I'm sick so this is the first day that I've managed to sit by the computer, yesterday I lay in front of the TV all afternoon. But now over to my tamas, they grew up yesterday and here is what I got:

Nacho --> Kuchipatchi - My first on my V3 but I've had him a lot lately so it wasn't an excellent surprise

Coco --> Pyonchitchi - I had that character a lot this spring but it's been a while since I last had him so it was a pleasant surprise. :)

Magma --> Kusatchi :angry: - I've never had him before and I have really wanted him so it was great that I got him. He has been coming up close to the screen a lot too.

I'm still sick. X.x But two hours ago Coco and Nacho mated and had babies! They got two girls. :( Now my V3 is getting girls a lot. ^^

Sorry! I've been busy. But now I'll catch up:

Friday

Magma got a girl too. ^^

Saturday

I let them leave so I could take care of their new babies: Viol (V3), Tulip (Yellow V2) and Lotus (Pink V2). Viol became a Mohitamatchi, Tulip a Kuribotchi and Lotus a Hitodetchi. They are on generation 12, 24 and 32.

Sunday

They evolved! Viol is a Hikotchi, Tulip a Hinathci and Lotus is a Puroperatchi. I love them!

Monday

They are teens and Viol have 6/9 training points, Tulip also has 6/9 and Lotus has 7/9 training points.

Nothing have happened yet today except that Tulip has 7/9 training points and Lotus has 8/9.

I want to prepare my readers (if I have any?) that I won't be online on TT on atleast Thursday and Friday and perhaps even the whole weekend, we'll see. Because Sims 2 Pets is released on Thursday. ^.^ But I will hopefully be online tomorrow, but as they turn into adults around 9 pm I won't be able to update it until later this week (or next!).

They will evolve today! Yaay. ^.^ Around 9 pm, just in time to America's Next Top Model 6. I'm not sure if I will have time to update tomorrow, as you all know pets will be released BUT I'm not buying it until around 6 pm that day when my father comes home from work because he has 100 SEK discount which is $13-14. So instead of paying 299SEK I only have to pay 199 but I'll have to wait a few more hours (around 4).

Latest posts

Back