My tamalogs (2 v2s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The battery ran out of my yellow v2 but I'm was prepares because a few weeks ago I bought two new batteries so he's working perfect again. :ph34r: They're going to eveolve tomorrow around 2:00 pm. I'm hoping for a Mametchi on my V3, on my V2s I don't know really *Checks Chart* Uhm, Furawatchi, Pochitchi, Hanatchi or Kuchipatchi. :lol: But I'll probably get one Mametchi and one Pyonchitchi, but you can always dream. :wacko: But I really, really want a Pochitchi!

PS. All cred to Bubba28 who made this smiley: :kusatchi: ! It's awesome!!

I want to write in all of the rainbow-colors so, here we go. :kusatchi:

I was thinking of the Hatenatchi and he/she is very cute, so I wouldn't mind to get one tomorrow.

And I was also thinging of that, on the V2 it's very hard to get a Mimitchi but not a Mametchi,

and on the V3 I got a Mimitchi on my second generation, so maybe it's hard to get Mametchis on V3s.

And I wouldn't mind a Kiwithchi either, they're very cute. :D That's was my first tama of them all!

She only had three training bars in the end cause I didn't really know how to care for tamas then.

And I have had all of the teenagers on the V2 because a few generations ago I got a Hinotamatchi

for the first time. :D But of course their is alot of teenagers on the V3 that I haven't had but I'm still on gen 3.

When the battery ran out of my yellow V2 I had to Download it but today I realized that Kazue

is one year younger then Kimi and Kyoko! But it doesn't matter, he will just have babeies one day

earlier + that he will evolve tomorrow and the other today. ^^v

I'm so hoping for a Mametchi on my V3 but I don't think I will get one, I'll probably get a Pyonkotchi.

And I want a Furawatchi and Pochitchi, that's my dream! Oh, Kimi and Kyoko are going to evolve in

about 30 minutes!!

I'M SO EXITED TO SEE WHAT I'M GOING TO GET!!!

PS. Thanks Bell Sprout for removing that post, no offence to all you who read my log but you're not allowed to post in logs. :kusatchi:

THEY HAVE EVOLVED EVEN MY YELLOW V2!!

Yellow V2: A FURAWATCHI!!!

Pink V2: ANOTHER FURAWATCHI!!!

Green V3: MAMETCHI!!!

Gosh, I'm so exctied!!

Sorry that I haven't updated for a while but I haven't had so much to update. X'D

But they're gonna have babies tomorrow I think or on monday, but I'm not really sure what to name them.. I was thinking on something on H but I haven't found so many names. Oh, well. :)

Now I'm gonna go to TamaTown to buy some food for Kimi to eat tonight. :mimitchi:

PS. I bathed for the first time in the sea today! It was pretty cold the first time but the second and third time it was okay. ^^v

Sorry, that I haven't updated in while but I haven't been on the computer.

There have been a lot of chests in the shop on my V3 lately. And I just bought one and used it and I got 1500[!!] points from it. My eyes still hurt becuase I got so surprised I opened them a lot. :blink:

Kazue and Kimi mated yesterday around 3:00 pm and they got boys and Kyoko had a visit by the Matchmaker and she had a boy too. So, now I'm down to this: What to name those little black, blobbing cuties? I think Hope is a sweet name, but not much for boys.. I'll go check on my 'Japanese Names Chart' *goes away*

*Comes back* I've found the perfect names! Here they are: Ryuji - Touji - Yoshi! So now all the names ends with I. ^^v I'm a genuis!

PS. Note: This is a little Off-Topic. My sister has bought loudspeakers to her cell phone and I take a good look at the package (it wasn't opened) and it said that you can use it with an iPod! And that it contains a stand to iPods! I'm gonna beg my sister to get it! (And maybe I will borrow the loudspeakers to use with my iPod). :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I took care of Ryuji, Yoshi and Touji this morning as I said and they turned into an Mohitamatchi, Kuribotchi and a Kinakomotchi AGAIN! And on the same tamas.. Oh, well they are evolving tomorrow again. :furawatchi:

PS. The iPod-stand was atatched to the loudspeakers, so I couldn't get it.. Oh, well. ^^v

This isn't about my tamas, but so many people don't like Masktchi. I feel bad for him/her and I think it's so cute! People start liking Masktchis! They are cute and deep inside you know it too!!

Thanks to Spiffy, I found two names in her log that I'm gonna name my next generation of tamas: Peach and Mango now I just need another fruit-name and it all will be in order. Let's see, fruit-names.. I'll just say all the fruits I know.

Banana - Kiwi.. Okay, it's stops right there (I know more fruits but) Kiwi is the name I'm looking for so the next generation of tamas I will name: Peach, Kiwi and Mango. Hopefully I will get a girl so I can name her Peach because I personally think thats more of a girls name. But if I don't, it doesn't matter. ^^v

EDIT: I edited because I acidentlly wrote anotchi without realizing it! I was supposed to write another but I write, like tamagoTCHI and mimiTCHi so much every day it just turned out that way. Funny. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm gonna make a new thing in this log, I will sort my three tamas so that I tell everything that's happened with each tama in their own 'sections'.

Green V3

My Mohitamatchi named Ryuji evolved this morning at 9:00 am while I was eating breakfast. He evolved into a Hikotchi! Just the character that I wanted. And the shop had a sale the whole day so I have bought a lot of Food Items, because I collect them. He has 5/9 training bars, 2369 Gotchi-Points and is a healthy guy.

Pink V2

Touji the Kinakomotchi evolved right after Ryuji and became a Young Mimitchi! So adorable wtih that little cap on his head. He has 5/9 training bars, 8692 Gotchi-Points and he is very happy because I started treating him perfect after he grew up.

Yellow V2

My kuribotchi named Yoshi evolved into a Hinatchi, a cute little penguin/bird/tamacharacter. ^^v He has only 3/9 training bars sadly, 8414 Gotchi-Points but he is welltreated after he grew up into a teenager.

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for a while but here we go again!

Green V3

Ryuji is fine and he evolved this morning, into a Decotchi! He is kinda cute, the little Tama-Stein. ^^v

Pink V2

Touji evolved to, into a CHO-HIMETCHI!! He is soo cute!!

Yellow V2

Yoshi has evolved to. :furawatchi: And he change to a Marumitchi! I have had a few of those but that was probably a month ago, so I like him a lot. ^^v

I only have time for a quick update so..

But not much have happened today except that I have some new plans about my tamas next generation. Because I have read KyliesMum's blogagotchi so I really want an oldtimer and to see how long I can care for it.

So if my V3 turns into a girl or a boy (doesn't matter) and my Pink V3 is the opposite gender they will both be oldtimers and have babies but I will let my V2 leave early but not my V3 and I will have him/her at a long time and of course pause it overnight so he/she won't leave the baby. It will take time but I'm patient! :) And my Yellow V2 just is going to be run as normal because I really don't want to loose it because it's on the 20th generation and my first tama and all + that it has never died.

That's my plans and I hope that they turn out well. ^^v

MATCHMAKER DAY TOMORROW!! I hope that I will get what I want. *crosses fingers*

Aww, Yoshi and Ryuji comes up close to the screen. :) Cuties!

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated for so long now but I have been playing Sims 2 a lot! A quick update of my tamas: My yellow is a Butterflyitchi named Ponta and my green is a male oldtimer named Kiwi at the age of 13 and my pink is a female oldtimer named Peach at the age of 12.

My yellow V2 is a Puroperatchi-boy named Takeo and my Pink V2 is my female oldtimers baby, you know the one who starts with an O (a Boy). It's my personal favorite. :) And my Green V3 is the Male Oldtimer with a baby boy and he is 25 years old. :)

I'm sorry, I haven't updated properly in years. So here we go:

Green V3

My V3 is still named Kiwi and is the male oldtimer with his baby boy. He is currently 34(!) years old now and in bed right now. He is my 5th generation on my V3.

Pink V2

My pink V2 is a Kuchipatchi with a baby girl, and she is 7 years old and on the 17th generation. Her name is Pearl. :huh:

Yellow V2

My yeallow V2 is aslo a Kuchipatchi but she has a baby boy so I can mate them (YAAY!!). Her name is Hawai (meant to be Hawaii but it didn't fit) and she is the 25th generation. She is also 7 years old and Hawai and Pearl have been with their babys 24 hours at 6 pm tomorrow. :(

I was asked to rank my Tama Top Ten and here it is:

1. Oyajitchi

2. Masktchi

3. Gozarutchi

4. UFO-tchi

5. Kiwitchi

6. Hiratchi

7. Kurokotchi

8. Ojitchi

9. Otokitchi

10. Pochitchi

Green V3

Kiwi is now 36 years old and still going strong. :p

Pink V2

Pearl left as planned this saturday at 6 pm. I named her girl Pink and she evolved into and Marutchi and is currently a 1 year-old Hinotamatchi. She has 6/9 training bars and weighs 17 lbs.

Yellow V2

Hawai also left as planned at 6 pm this saturday, just like Pearl and I named her boy Blue who evolved into a Marutchi and is now a Puroperatchi. He is one year old, has 6/9 training bars and weighs 15 lbs.

I only have time for a quick update:

V3

I let Kiwi leave me this afternoon so he could get to live in TamaTwon, I named his son Pear and he his now a Oyajitchi as planned. He has already visited his father in TamaTown to see him again and to get the Cell Phone (the password works again Yaay!) Plus that I have refilled his souveneirs so now he has everyone except # 9 and 32.

V2's

They have both 9/9 in training and they both grew up an hour ago. They are now BOTH(!) *drumroll* TORATCHIS!! They are adorable. :) I always seen to get the same characters on my v2s, strange..

PS. I have changed the battery on my V3 today. :D

Latest posts

Back