My tamalogs (2 v2s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usagi is a real fighter! (Just like Sailor Moon :huh: ) I played Bump with her and here are the ones she fighted against;

Round 1; Hinatchi - Won

Round 2; Nikatachi - Won

Round 3; UFO-tchi - Lost

BUT she earned 80 points AND now she only weighs 19 lbs. :eek:

Here are their stats;

Name;Usagi (yellow v2)

Gender; Girl

Wheight; 19 lbs

Years; 0

Points; 9124

Training Bars; 1/9

Generation; 16 G

Name;Rei (pink v2)

Gender; Girl

Wheight; 21 lbs

Years; 0

Points; 8875

Training Bars; 1/9

Generation; 10 G

Rei has been sick and i'm waiting for Usagi to become sick too. Because i don't want Marmumitchi all of the time, so i'm treating my tamas a little tiny bit badly. ^^v Even though it's hard i get the cuter characters. ;P

I forgot to tell you all that Usagi evolved into a Hinotamatchi (never had him/her before!) and Rei turn into a Puroperatchi. ^^v Just the characters that i wanted, how lucky i am. ;P But they sleep soo long, 10 am!! I woke up at 8:15 am today. So i had to wait a bit for them to wake up. They are both 2 years old and i think that they are gonna be adults around 9 pm on sunday. I'm hoping for a Kabutchi, Urutchi/Whooltchi, Dorotchi, Androtchi, Gozarutchi or a Butterflyitchi. I have never had one of them before + that i can't get a Mimitchi or a Cho-Mametchi because they havce both been sick. ^^v

Usagi and Rei are gonna evolve this evening around 9 pm. They both have 8/9 trainging bars and have been sick twice so i really don't know which characters i'm gonna get.. :'DD

Usagi and Rei are gonna evolve in about 1 hour and 30 minutes!! COUNTDOWN, lol. Just kidding. But if I got a Whooltchi i would run around my house 59 times and just scream right out, that's how much i want one. ;) But I'm happy with anything i get. But my dream right now; one Whooltchi and one Butterflyitchi. But I'm kinda hoping for a kabutchi too. ^^v Btw, they both have 9/9 training bars. o_O They're bathing right now. And now i remember, i have to tkae a shower too. Brb ;)

Guess what they evolved into? A cute Dorotchi<33 and the best of all; a KABUTCHI!! <333 Rei the kabutchi is sooo adorable in her cap. ;P

GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!

A V3!! A green with tropical flowers. :unsure: I love it!!

So now i have two v2s and a v3!!

Keiji (my v3) is a boy and his is now a Mazutamatchi!!

Oh, I'm so happy! xD

(i'm gonna update more tomorrow)

I have to write my three tamas stats;

Yellow V2

Name; Usagi

Gender; Girl

Weight; 42 lb

Age; 7 years

Character; Dorotchi with baby girl

Generation; 16

Points; 9615

Training; 9/9

Pink V2

Name; Rei

Gender; Girl

Weight; 43 lb

Age; 7 years

Character; Kabutchi with baby boy

Generation; 10

Points; 9679

Training; 9/9

Green with tropical flowers V3

Name; Keiji

Gender; Boy

Weight; 25 lb

Age; 1 year

Character; Patapatatchi

Generation; 1

Points; 100

Training; 4/9

And I have to post Keijis souvenir list;

1 Passport

2 Key 1

3 Key 2

4 Map

5 Textbook

19 Baloon

21 Teddybear

23 Rare Disc

24 Rare Shoes

25 Poster 2

28 Bandai

29 Mic

30 Suitcase

31 Trophy

Aww, Keiji just went to sleep with his brand new Action Figure.

At 10 pm Usagi and Rei have been with their babies for 24 hours, i think i will set the time a bit forward and take care of them a bit before i go to sleep.

PS. I'm making a V3 Character Chart!!

I forgot to tell you;

G1 (Keiji): Boy-Teletchi --> Mizutamatchi --> Patapatatchi

^^v I love my new v3!!

PS. Guess what!? SCHOOL IS OUT TOMORROW!! (I just had to say it ;) )

I played with my v2s until they grew up. ;P

Yellow v2; A girl named Rika

Pink v2; A boy named Ataru

Rika evolved into a Marutchi and Ataru evolved into a Hitodetchi!! That's exactly what i wanted!

Keiji is doing great, i've bought him building blocks and he is so good to build with them! And then I bought him a hamburger to celebrate that it's friday and that school is out! (^^)v Finally! (So now i don't have to put my tamas to sleep every morning!) And I have donated points to the king! It's very cool and so far have I donated 673 points so I don't have a point left. :angry: And I have some new souveniers; the cap and the skateboard.

Rika and Ataru will both evolve tonight around 11 pm. I wonder what I will get.. I'm hoping that one of them will become a UFO-tchi, it was some time since i had one of those. ^^v

PS. My v3-character chart is going great and so far it looks very nice. :kuribotchi:

Rika and Ataru grew up yesterday, and they both are Onionitchis. I've only had him 2 times and that was on G. 1 & 3 on my first tama, so that was quite some time ago. ;P I have connected Rika and Keiji a lot this morning but they still aren't best friends.. Cause I'm gonna make them fall in love and have babies and Ataru has to let the matchmakes come. ^^v Now I'm gonna do a bit on my Character Chart. See ya. :)

Keiji is gonna evolve around 6:30 pm or something. ^^v And guess what?! I bought him a ticket to Australia yesterday for 4400 points. :unsure: And I have donated 1108 to the king!!

Rika and Ataru are going great they both have 7/9 training points.

Guess what!! Keiji just evolved into a PYONKOTCHI!! Aww, how cute isn't he. ^^v I've played all the new games with him, and I found out that I like Flag the most. xD

I overfed him and I will play more with him tonight (or whenever I'm not by the computer) to earn more points, cause i really want to donate 5000 points to the king. And as soon as Rika and Ataru grows up I will connect Keiji and Rika and make them in love so they can have babies. And Ataru will have the matchmaker. And I will pause Keiji and Rika overnight so all three of their babies can grow up together. o_O I'm gonna have to fed them and clean up poop a lot!! It's lucky that schools out. B)

Rika and Ataru now have 9/9 training points and will evolve arund 11 pm. I'm not if I'm gonna make them evolve then or if I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. And guess what !? I have donated 5001 points to the king so I have just visited him!! It was so cool, he is a golden tamagotchi. :( So now I'm gonna update Keijis Souvenir-list and Item-list;

Souvenirs;

#1 Password

#2 Key 1

#3 Key 2

#4 Map

#5 Textbook

#6 Computer

#12 Surfboard

#15 Ring

#18 Skateboard

#19 Baloon

#20 Cap

#21 Teddybear

#23 Rare Disc

#24 Rare Shoes

#26 Poster 2

#27 Poster 3

#28 Bandai

#29 Mic

#30 Suitcase

#31 Trophy

Items;

Ball

Stuffed Animal

Cuckoo Clock

RC Car 2

Honey

Costume

Bow tie

Boom Box

!! (Clone)

Action Figure

Mirror

Building Block

Pen

Bow

Umbrella

Ticket (Hawaii)

iPod

Shirt

And Keiji went to Australia!! It's soo cool. :(

Ataru and Rika evolved!! Rika is a Tarakotchi!! And Ataru is a Nyorotchi!! And Keiji and Rika are in love. ^^v

PS. [SIZE=12pt]IF YOU WANT AN AVATAR LIKE MINE BUT WITH DIFFERENT TAMA.CHARACTERS. JUST PM ME!![/SIZE]

All of my tamas are doing great. And yesterday I bought the Genie Lamp and it gave me a *drumroll* THRONE!! It's so awesome cause the Throne costs around 5000 and the lamp like 500 or something. xDD

I said no to the matchmaker on my v3 40 minutes ago cause he is gonna mate with Rika the lovely Tarakotchi and they will have beautiful children. ^^v And Atarus little one will be adorable too. ^^v

I said no the the matchmaker this morning too. But I really want the matchmaker to come to Ataru so he can have a child. I guess that I just have to wait.. :(

Latest posts

Back