My tamalogs (2 v2s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of my tamas have had babies! Rika and Keiji had two boys and Ataru got a girl. :huh: So now I still can mate two of them. ^^ I already know what to name them;

Atarus Girl: Tenma

Keijis Boy: Tohru

Rikas Boy: Tsuka

Their names are all from mangas. Tenma Tsukamoto a girl in School Rumble and Tohru Honda is a girl in Fruits Basket. :huh:

I have just cleaned the screens on all the tamas, the thing I used is actually to clean computer and TV screens, but it worked just fine. :chohimetchi:

Remember that I said that I was treating my v2s a bit badly to get different characters? Well, that time is over for now. :chohimetchi: So soon I have to treat 3 tamas perfect! Actually on Saturday 9 am I can change the time to take care of three babies. That's perfect because it's usually just me that's awake at that time in the morning, atleast on weekends. So then I have something to do before breakfast other than just watching TV. And that I can visit Keiji in TamaTown, that will be awesome!

I've done a lot on my v3 Growth Chart!!

And, Kejij, Ataru and Rika left this morning at 9:07 am (or something like that). So at 9:10 am I got to take care of three new little babies:

Tenma (girl): My pink V2

Tsuka (boy): My yellow V2

Tohru (boy): My green V3

I had a really fun hour until they all grew up into toddlers:

Tenma: Shiropuchitchi --> Hitodetchi

Tsuka: Puchitchi --> Kinakomotchi

Tohru: Boy-Teletchi --> Mohitamatchi

I love that little mohawk dude. :rolleyes: :)

All three have 2/9 training bars and I take really good care of them. I check on them every 10-15 minutes. ^^v I hope that Tohru will become a Young Mimitchi because then I might have a little chance to get Mimitchi, I have never had him/her before!

And bad news: I didn't know (until now) that to get the Parents Password you have to be a baby, so I didn't get it when Tohru was a baby. So now I have to wait one more generation. Oh, well I'm still happy. :)

*removed* Please refrian from posting in other peoples logs unless they specify that it is okay. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
u havent have a kurokotchi b4?!?! and btw wats a kuribotchi?
You are not allowed to post in other peoples logs, sorry. But please continue reading it. If you want to ask me something, please PM me. ^^v

My tamas evolved today. :'DD

Tenma: Puroperatchi

Tsuka: Hinatachi

Tohru: Young Mimitchi

I really want an Urutchi/Whooltchi.. :angry:

Aww, I was in town (oh, well it's only 10 min walk from here ;P ) with my brother, sisiter and mom and my tamas were all home so Tohru had lost 2 happy hearts and had two poops piled up, so I don't think I will get a Mimitchi. But anyway, now all three are perfectly fine and happy. ^^v

NEWSFLASH: I have donated 12001 points to the king!! So now I have two gifts from the king. <_<

I'll post my tamas stats:

Yellow V2

Name: Tsuka

Weight: 21 lb

Generation: 18

Character: Hinatchi

Training: 9/9

Pink V2

Name: Tenma

Weight: 15 lb

Generation: 12

Character: Puroperatchi

Training: 8/9

Green V3

Name: Tohru

Weight: 21 lb

Generation: 2

Character: Young Mimitchi

Training: 9/9

Points Donated: 12001

I bought the TV to Tohru so he doesn't have that much points. ^^v

They all are gonna evolve tomorrow!! It's gonna be exciting to see what characters I get. :)

OMG! OMG! OMG! I JUST GOT A MIMITCHI!!! My green V3 just evolved into a Mimitchi!! OMG!!!!

Wow, I can't believe that I got a Mimitchi. Because I thought that Mimitchis were very hard to get and that you had to take perfect care for it, but not little Tohru, he really wanted to be a Mimitchi and desire is stronger then reality. :huh: All of my tamas are doing great and I have done a lot on my Growth Chart today, it's almost finished!! YAAY! ^^v

My tamas are going great and I overfed my little Mimitchi<3 so that I could by the gramophone and a ticket that was in the shop. :) Now I'm gonna do a bit on my Growth Chart cause I want to be finished today!!

YAAY! My Growth Chart is finished! I have made a new topic about it in the tips and tricks section but a moderator must look at it before it can be veiwed by other members.

PS. I bought a chest to Tohru the Mimitchi and I turned into an oldtimer. :nazotchi: Funny. xD

Sorry for not posting yesterday but I wasn't homê. ^^v

Anyway, all my tamas have had babies now, Tohru and Tenma mated with each other and Tsuka had the MM. Tsuka got a boy and Tohru and Tenma got *Drumroll* GIRLS!! It's my v3s first girl generation and I can still mate them, this is a miracle. I have been able to mate my tamas with each other for 3 generations! Because Tohru has a girl I have to go to TamaTown with him and his baby to buy a Lion Doll so she can play with it.

I'm gonna name:

Tsukas Boy: Kazue

Tenmas Girl: Kyoko

Tohrus Girl: Kimi

I like to name then so that every name begins with the same letter, like last generation everyones begins with T. ^^v

Now have Tenma, Tsuka and Tohru left and I'm taking care of Kimi, Kyoko and Kazue. They are still babies and they are sleeping now, it's kinda hard to take care of three baby-tamas all at the same time but I'll manage. <_< They are gonna grow up at 1:20 pm. I have visited Tohru the Mimitchi in Tamatown too and I got the nice cellphone from him. ^^v

Kimi, Kyoko and Kazue have evolved two times since the last time I posted:

Kimi: Girl Teletchi --> Mohitamatchi --> Obotchi

Kyoko: Shiropuchitchi --> Kinakomotchi --> Ringotchi

Kazue: Puchitchi --> Kuribotchi --> Yu-Fotchi

Now I'm gonna go and look on some posts to find out when they go to bed/wake up. :)

I have connected them a lot this morning so Kimi and Kazue has four hearts on each other and Kyoko and the other has two each. :lol:

I'll post my tamas stats:

Yellow V2

Name: Kazue

Character: Yo-Fotchi

Training: 8/9

Weight: 22 lb

Generation: 19 G

Pink V2

Name: Kyoko

Character: Ringotchi

Training: 7/9

Weight: 22 lb