MY TAMA'S DISGUSTING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened 2 u?

• Yes, of corse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think so

• No

• No way!

• I've fainted before answering!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um if its has a babyit clins it up not eat the poop.My tamagotchi dos it all the time but it never has harts go up. ;)

OMG! I RESET AND DOWNLOADED IT AND MY TAMA HAD A BABY AND I SAW THE ADULT EATING IT THEN THE BABY, AND NOW MY :wacko: LEFT AND THE BABY DOES IT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may want to ask Bandai about this. I've never seen this happen before....

It seems like this is a glitch.

Although, I find it hard to believe :D

But, if it does it again, try and press :A:. If it stops, then its probuly a glitch.

Your tama is certainly ok, as long as his hearts are up and you love him/her :blink:

BOO HOO MY TAMA ATE ITS SELF AND ITS ALL MY FAULT. I LOST IT AND WHEN I FOUND HIM HE WAS ALMOST DONE EATING ITS SELF. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

BOO HOO MY TAMA ATE ITS SELF AND ITS ALL MY FAULT. I LOST IT AND WHEN I FOUND HIM HE WAS ALMOST DONE EATING ITS SELF. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
It ATE itself? Eating poop is one thing but eating ITSELF? Definatly a glitch. That is very strange.

I've heard of eating balls and stuff, but poop? Eww! :) lol! :pochitchi: I wanna see that, take a photo or get a video of it and put it on YouTube, I so wanna see that! :mametchi:

I have no solutions other than reset it, and talk to BanDai. Although, it's quite entertaining, I wouldn't touch it if it was my Tama doing it XD

I don't believe this. No Tamagotchi has ever eaten their own fecial matter, not even Digimon. 9-9

I need video or pics for proof. I've tested it myself and it doesn't work.

Mine does that all the time. only, I never check the hearts when it does that.I have poop one minute, i leave, then its gone. maybe there is a tama maid:)
If its a kiata then there is a maid type thing... THE GOTCHI KING (hey im a poet and I didnt even know it!)

Thanks,

Adam

:wacko:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Once, I connected with a Tama & he gave me a ball for a present. I checked my item list, but the ball wasn't there! Then he beeped for attention. I checked his statas, & he was hungry. I looked in my snack list & THE BALL WAS IN THERE! So I selected it & HE ATE IT!!!!!

THEN YOUR TAMA ATE ITSELF?! Wow! Are you sure it did that?

I don't believe this. No Tamagotchi has ever eaten their own fecial matter, not even Digimon. 9-9
I need video or pics for proof. I've tested it myself and it doesn't work.
Well actiully not trying to be rude although I was playing with my friend and her friend gave it a mess and then it ate it and threw up.

//-lWeRide

[SIZE=21pt]That's really gross but I really want to see that for some strange reason.. I think it's just a glitch[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back