MY TAMA'S DISGUSTING!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has this happened 2 u?

• Yes, of corse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Think so

• No

• No way!

• I've fainted before answering!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason your tama is eating poop is because your tama is so hungry and needs to be fed. To stop this from happening, check on your tama more often. Especially check the stats to see if it needs food. This should stop the problem. Hope I helped!

~Cleopatra~

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT????!!!! Do you know what it means when theres a little tree thing and my tama's sitting next to it?

:lol:
Thats a Christmas Tree. Since it's December it comes up a few times. It's a holiday occasion.. I think there is a list of all of the occasions that come up on the Tama somewhere...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.........Your tama must be...STRANGE!!!!! Maybe you really, really should contact Bandai. Otherwise maybe for the next few generations you will have a tama family who loves to eat poop on all ocassions!!!!(Like vegtables will always be in your dinner unless it's seafood...)

when you you got your tamagitchi on the packiage did it have a dandi on it :p

NO! Don't get a new tama!You won't have to feed it ever again if it eats its own poop. :huh:
That's nasty...but true. LOL! :p Once my Tama had a poop and I checked the Health Meter. When I exited the Health Meter...the poop was gone! :D That was just a common glitch I guess. But eating poop?!?!? I think the others are right. Try reseting it if it's actually flying into the air and gobbling it up. :D :D :D

-Tamaguy#1 :D

try restarting your tama. If there's still a problem, you should contact bandai, or a get a new tama.  :angry:
GotchiGirl already said that. You should really pay attention more to people's posts, that way, we won't have two people saying the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol that is desgusting lol thats weird! :(

:D ~*Emily*~ :furawatchi:

If I recall.. one of my Tama's had someone clean the poop up for them a few times. I don't remember if it was the Keitai or which one.. but I'm pretty sure I had that happen before.. I think.

OMG! I RESET AND DOWNLOADED IT AND MY TAMA HAD A BABY AND I SAW THE ADULT EATING IT THEN THE BABY, AND NOW MY :) LEFT AND THE BABY DOES IT ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAYBE IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY.

LOL

JP

That is very strange... a tamagotchi eating poo... <_< Try RESETTING it. :wacko: Like really reset it. B) Don't download it. :mimitchi: Get a new tama!!! :mimitchi: If it dosen't work I don't know what will. :furawatchi:

Wow...I think the others are right, it's probably just a glitch. BUT, there are probably many possibilities for fixing this glitch.

-1. Reset your Tamagotchi, then download it

-2. Feed it more often, it might just be starving

-3. Punish it--for eating poop

-4. Or, the last thing to do if none of the other ideas worked--contact BanDai

That's all I got for ya, I'm a pretty experienced user with Tamagotchi, so I'm pretty sure at least one of these ideas will work. :mimitchi: I hope I helped out a little bit!

Oh, yeah, not to go off topic or anything, sorry I did, but I want a Mametchi, a Memitchi, or a Mimitchi, how do I get them?!

Okay, that's all I wanted to say, but like I said earlier, I hoped I helped.

:mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Sincerely,

Tama_Luvah :(

U see, I went upstairs with my tama (it's this guy :mametchi: ) and it done a poop and one of the hunger hearts were gone so I was about to feed it and clean the poop up, but then my mum called me so I went down stairs and then I went up again later and the poop was gone and the heart was back! I thought my lil' sis' cleaned it up and fed my tama 4 me so I just shrugged, then later on, I went to school without pausing my tama so I came back and all the hearts were gone and it had done two poops and it was sick so I gave it some medicine and I was getting 2 feeding it but my sisters beeped so I gave it a phrais and went bak 2 my own and BOTH of the poops were gone and to hunger hearts were up so I filled the rest of the hearts up. Later on at dinner time my tama done another poop and a hunger heart was gone so I watched it to see what it done and my tama jumped to the top of the screen, flew into the poop and ate it!
WHAT HAPPENED??????????????
It's normal, don't worry.

Lol I don't think it is a new type of Tama, otherwise BanDai wouldv'e probably made an annoucment, or an Admin on the site. :huh:

It is most probably a glitch. B)

hmmm it eats poop.

oh well at least it's recycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back