My v3 log c: first one ever ouo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I got dawn married and it's a girl I wanted a boy >~<. Dawn: hey! She's cute! And lovely! ???:goo! Poop!. Yea- no anyway ik my log sorta sucks but mkay just need to add more stuff but hello! Wait what wt- ugh! Sry need to go! C ya everyone!

Edit: oh yay second page go me caken'bacon go me!

Last edited by a moderator:
こんにちはみんな、私はイムwriting.In.Japeneseは述べています。 !うん分かった...よくドーンはごめん名前が付けられていないしていなければならない女の赤ちゃんがあったが、とにかくここのTamaChat ... ドーン:今日ちょっと! * *を嗅ぐ嗅ぐ私は行くしている私の最後の日です… (I'm talking in Japenese! Mkay… what it mean is that Dawn is leaving here dawn will talk -_- :( ) そう...これは彼女が起こっていることであるため息!(well… bye my fans like and rate stars bye!)

Anyway I'm using my Comeperter COLOR YAY AND SIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i shall be Pink :) so Dawn will be..... blue! Okay I didn't leave but today I will im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SORRY!!! For all of my fans :( . Anyway oops!! sorry so im thinking of calling Dawn's Daughter Kawai it's a good word :) so okay hope you guys enjoy it here's TamaChat with Dawny and Jess ( my Meebas) About time! well yeah im so bored dude let's play hey ya! No its my last day so i want you to be with my little Kawai OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mkay but shut the heck up it a Log not T.V! hmmp! Yes oh sorry anyway I trust you with my little angel Okay!? Yes I will be with her- Hey guys are you done? -_- ? I sorta wanna end this so like my log and rate stars! pretty please! okay thats all bye say good-bye DAwn and Jess *sniff sniff* Bye I shall Visit when I can To see Kawaii. Well Bye im alway gonna be here until i get restarted BYE!!!!!! YOU heard BYE!

HELLO EVERYONE IT'S ME THE STAR OF THE SHOW! ugh it's hard with this word thingies!!!!!!!!! anyway here is KAWAII SHE HAS NO FREAKING HANDS WHAT'S UP WITH THAT LIKE WHAT? n grwgbhv sdbb mew mew itz harw tw wrihe fer mwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but where's is mommy did she die!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? * makes sad face* HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EVERYONE AND MY LITTLE ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry... >.> WELL! I never! you! well anyway-MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WUV YOU!!!!!!!!

JEEZ CHATTHERBOX i I love you too Kawaii but dont mess the thingie! > :( it's so hard anyway why i came here is that i forgot my plush lion! :) ywo mwean itz no mwine? *starts to tear* um JUst kidding here love her! um so hey you guys say bye I have to go bye!!!!!!!!!!!! like and rate stars please! BWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tears up* whaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! i want my lion!!!! givmee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys I won't be updating today I will tomorrow but if you wanna hear about Kawaii she's on pause :L that's all sorry until tomorrow bye

Again I can't update Rgiifhjcvjidcnofsshjkbbvcddssgu! But Kawaii is one and again she's a Hinatchi a little bird (/• . •)/ so that's all I promise tomorrow I'll bring the funny stuff and I'm in mobile my dumb sister is hogging it all (+ • ~ •)+ > :( ( blech said Hi Kawaii! Kawaii: hello I am no longer chubby face ^_^ ! And I can fly take that mother!!!!! Okay okay that<_____< is all bye!

HELLO!!! SO.HOW.CAN.YOU.ADD.PHOTO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

okay so how!? hmm kay so Kawaii is wait oops! so She's a Hinatchi and my arm is feeling awesome right arm Arm:..... Hi YA AND WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arg! HELLO DID YOU GUYS MISS ME? :p tell me! NO!? um YES I missed you :3 Well IF YOu ask me NO!!!!!!!!!! Yeah everyone missed you Kawaii alot! Yea :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRAT!!!! it's 7:59 which means.. AWW!! means BED TIME > :( ( bye Mother! Yeah bye :( ( until later YESSS okay bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like and rate stars! thanks!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I an adult everyone! :p yay yeah!
You- you grew? into what!? A MIMITCHI!?!?
YES! I DID MOM!!!!. I'm a Hidatvhi! Hey dawn hey Kawaii wait wth you grew i can'tfind the headphones! to see the new anime epsidoe! I wanna see it!!!! WELL NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP this log is gonna stink more >:pP anyway that's all bye everyone :3

Do not dispare the update is here! oh btw Kawaii is almost about to sleep :) ! YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where's Kawaii!? =_______=!? whu do YOU CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <---- white text! XP! OH hey mom GO AWAY! YOU SMELL AND HATE GRAVITY FALL CAUSE IT'S TOO FAKE! NOW LAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MKAY11SO..... what's up U: oh I just need to stay here for the night please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure you can stay but why? you can talk in white text! :) Okay but I might as well say it! I NEEDgotchi money I just have 2447 points! <--- white text so that's why :I OHHHHH okay so tomorrow ill give you some but *yawns* I'm sorta tired! Well perhaps we should end this soon U:< so Yeah and why are you still 2 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE YOU KEEPED ON PAUSING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay while you fight ima go find Jess! Sup! *eating french toast* well Ima go it's late O . o Bye My meebas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well Just wanted to see if your still in the neighborhood to say hi > :( . FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay- I'm shuting up now O___________________________O oh look Mirairtchi! *runs* (oh you might see withe text anywhere so look!) Weird....... Yes weird..... well bye!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHH I STILL WANT MY PLUSH LION KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-

Short update Kawaii is fine and we'll just say hi also I wrote a huge update that went down the delete button!!!!!!!!! > :( ( so mad well bye and Kawaii is 3 years old cause of pausing :L bye! BYE!

I bet that you might be wondering why I wasn't on cause first of all My IPod was taken away and I was at some ugly park who's name I shall not say but I can use my Comeperter?.... yes that B) Also you fell in... DUDE SHUT UP THEY WILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!!! STUPID PARK UGH YESTERDAY WAS THE WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so now that that's over time to log! Yes I was 4 yesterday but Tamastar recet cause I was being turned into an old lady! I was so ugly but she recet me back to normal but what I was 3 again like really really dude!? That was the shopkeepers fault he gave me the chest for 100 gotchi points! *door knock* Ooh mail! Wait I thought you can't get Mail yet or yeah? Dude it's the 2013 year...DERP!

Yeah derp... What's up it's Jess man B) Yeah okay go away *gets broom* NO IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!! DA JESS MAN NO DA JESSIE! YOU SHUT YOUR TAMA MOUTH! WHY HOW DARE YOU LITTLE- SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is a log now Jessie- no um? oh now Jess go away Dawny is away for now! Okay wasn't that lovely! no yes it was *gasp* let's end this getting out of hand! BYE YOU!!!!!! Thank you for reading like and rate stars! bye!

Yesterday in some mall there's this Tokyo shop opening in nov. and I'm like going to the mall at dec. where christmas time is coming! hooray! BUT I'M NOT GONNA BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I will besides your gonna be there cause your coming in Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving dinner and for halloween night with your child! Oh Yay! Will I be there? WELL YEAH IT'S FOR TAMAGOTCHI'S! Even Bro the Memetchi? Who's Bro? He's a Tamagotchi YO! DAWN REMEMBER CINDY THE BIRD THINGIE? WELL DUH! SHE NEVER WAS AROUND IN MY CHILDHOOD why? How should I KNOW? uh anyway Bro is you great-grandpa REALLY I WANNA MEET HIM :) !! *knock on door* Hey Dawny,Kawaii and Loser Tamastar what's up You look really Gay cause your a boy and a Memetchi Oh well hello I was wondering about you (O///O)/ *runs* Really like wow! (# ^ . ^ #) uh oh hey I dropped my pen in my house! got to go later! Okay hey Bro it's been a while... oh look My tamago is calling me uh bye! Uh am I weird oh I guess I am But I got this who freaking log to meh! Who say > B) BRO?! come on leave your a creep -____- <.< WELL THIS MY LOG NOW AND IF YOU WANT IT YOUR GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW WHAT YOU GONNA DO MY MEEBAS!? oh i'll tell you ima show you! *gets scissors and cuts curl* Why you son of a /////////// well your a female dog! with a girly curl that I killed oh! GUYS IMA end this it's getting spammy > :( ( so go away Bro you are not coming to thanksgiving or Christams at all! BYE like and rate stars please I do my best Bye stalkers! ZBYE! BYE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back