My v3 log c: first one ever ouo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVERYONE! i'm not updating today i feel sick and have loads of homework sorry :( btw yay 4th page!!!!! i'll catch up soon :D don't worry bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone Misty *sniff sniff* had a very lovely life and has ended thanks to me :'( What i mean is she died and went to tamagotchi planet now all my 6th gen.'s are down the dump i'm writing in black because this is sad to all of her family members Kawaii I lost your only daughter you care for MISTY WILL ALWAY'S BE MISSED AND LOVE! My only daughter died! I didn't even get to say I LOVE YOU i only said to her MISTY! what a horriable day! MY GRAND DAUGHTER!? passed away? sigh a ceamony :( Misty was a silly and nice tama who will be forever missed so loves her say I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER SHE WAS MY ONLY CHILD! I LOVE HER SHE WAS AWESOME AND SILLY! I LOVE HER!!!!!! she will alway's be missed bye everyone :(

Sorry but i'm closing down this low sorry I HAVE WAY TO MUCH STRESS! sorry i'll make or update this one later in the year so sorry good-bye :(

Latest posts

Back