My V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grr! My mom said I couldn't get two new V3s! There goes my dream of ever having a yellow with pink dots tama... :chohimetchi:

Anyways, TAMA TIME!!

Lilly Flower is okay, still a Patapatatchi and everything.

Yesterday I bought a fishing pole and a hamburger.

The hamburger made her really happy!

She has 6 or 7 items so far, GOOD GOING, me!!

Mimia Sandal is also fine!

She has almost 30000G!!

She has 251 Passion points!

So, bye for now!

Lilly flower has all her training points, and is 3 years old, so she should be evolving sometime today or tomorrow. I don't know.

Guess what? Mimia sandal has evolved!

SHE

IS

A

URA.....

ZUKYUTCHI!! Yes! I've always wanted one of those! Looks kinda wierd, though.

I reset Lilly :angry: . I got a girl who I named Sarah. Sarah was a Shiroteletchi, then a Tamatchi, and just yesterday she evolved into a Piroriroritchi! I haven't had that character in a long time and I really wanted him/her!!

Mimia is still a UraZukyutchi.... I woke her up when I woke up at 6:00am, went back to sleep, and she was awake all that time. The only reason I woke up is because my hamster was crawling on my bed! I wonder how she got there... okay, so Mimia now has a job! I think she's a bird watcher or a Kuchipatchi watcher!

Today Sarah's screen went blank because of the cold. She also had one battery X. Both times I fixed that, and right now Sarah is fine. She's still a Piroriroritchi! She should evolve in 2 days.

Mimia got the Matchmaker!

Matchmaker party!

Round 1: Matsuitchi - no

Round 2: Serebutchi - YES!!

I mated with the Serebutchi and got a Memezoku baby girl! Though I wanted a boy...

Okay, today I took the batteries out of Sarah, after she turned into a Kuchipatchi.

Yesterday when I was doing kindergarten duty (Grade 5's can!), I made Mimia leave. I named her baby Chika. I will be making a new log for Chika as long as there's no batteries in any of my other tamas. It will be called, "My Uratama log!, Yellow with cities Ura!"

Sorry I left this log and started other ones and such.... I have put batteries in most of my Tamas while my Uratama was on 8th generation.... he just had to die didn't he.

Running Tamas:

Pink V1 - name: Pelly, girl, Marutchi, asleep

Pink with hearts V2 - name: Ami, girl, Marutchi, asleep

Purple with hearts V2 - name: Yumi, girl, Hitodetchi, asleep

Red with hearts V2 - name: Corii, boy, Marutchi, asleep

Pink with ribbons V3 - name: Bunni, girl, Tamatchi, oops sick and.... not asleep *does necessary things with her* she's asleep

Half orange half white V3 (NEW! It's a Connexion) - name: Blue, girl, Tamatchi, asleep

Red with tropical beach scene V3 (NEW! It's a Connexion) name: Pink, girl, Tamatchi, asleep

Yellow with hotpink stars Entama - name: Kakuta, girl, Nikatchi, asleep

Yellow with cities Uratama - name: Kukuka, girl, Teapotchi(?), asleep

Pink Power Pal - name: Magic, girl, bear power pal teen, asleep

Wow, huh? I've already reset them a couple of times too.... hehe. I wish I could get a UFOtchi, Young Mametchi, Obotchi or Ringotchi.

Bunni's case is running out of batteries a lot.... so no Bunni!

But my Nintendogs game is running.... I have a puppy called Mimi. She'll be logged instead.

I was taking her for a walk and she got a White Rubber Bone and a Tissue Box! Hehehe.... human stuff, that tissue box.

I reset the Connections and Connexions, though not the Ura and Entama. I want all my names on V1s, V2s and V3s to start with A.

V1: girl - named Anna

V2 (pink): boy - named Allan

V2 (purple): boy - named Angus

V2 (red): girl - named Allie

V3 (orange): boy - named Aspen

V3 (red): girl - named Annie

Anna, Allan, Angus, Allie, Aspen, and Annie are all the first generation of lots of Tamas....

Anna is a Marutchi!

Allan is a Marutchi!

Angus is a Hitodetchi!

Allie is a Hitodetchi!

Aspen is a Mizutamatchi!

Annie is a Mizutamatchi!

They will each be writing a small diary entry in their diaries.

Anna's diary!

Dear Diary,

My name is Anna. I am a Marutchi. I am Version 1. I'm a Connection. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I am very obedient. I take orders whenever I have to.

I love to eat. Bread is very good for me, but I like candy once in a while too.

Bye! See you later!

Allan's diary!

Dear Diary,

I'm Allan. You may have heard of me through my owner, Mim. She is a very good owner.

I'm a Marutchi. I'm tired.

Good night!

Angus' diary!

Dear Diary,

I'm Angus. I'll call you Di. Okay, Di? Good. Now, I'm a Hitodetchi and I love to be mischievous. But don't tell my owner that!

Nighty night!

Allie's diary!

Dear Diary,

I'm Allie. I'm a Hitodetchi. I love games and turning my back to my owner. Haha!

Bye!

I have to go now. See you soon!

Kakuta died!

New one is Katachiko. A Memebotchi. Very, very, VERY cute.

And Kukuka is a UraYattatchi. (Yay!)

Katachiko's diary!

Dear Diary,

I am Katachiko, the Memebotchi. My destiny is Tosakatchi. Yeah! I can't wait until I'm a teenager, though. I want to be a Kurumetchi, but Hinotamatchi is fine too.

Kukuka's diary!

Dear Diary,

I am Kukuka the UraYattatchi. You may have heard of me in my previous stages. I look wierd. I'm all black with wings and two flags. I guess that's just because in Uratama we Yattatchis are blue, that's all.

The others are dying. I sort of.... made them :huh: . Except my V1 is out of batteries (aw....) and all the rest.

See you soon!

Katachiko turned into a teenager today.

I obtained a Hinotamatchi.

Very cute! :lol:

Kukuka got sick today, but now she should be fine. I wonder when she will get a job.... I'd better go back to the kitchen, get my Tamas off the counter and check....

I'm back now. I have 16 grams or so to get off Kukuka's weight, and about 6 off Katachiko's weight.

I want Tosakatchi as an adult on Katachiko so I play the Intelligence game.

Katachiko's Intelligence points: 15

Kukuka's Fashion points: 116

Wee!

Katachiko died, so I rehatched, and got a Mamezoku girl who's named Tamamesu♥! She is going to be a Ringotchi then Mimitchi.... :mimitchi: .

Kukuka had a baby! She mated with a Tama with lots of legs.... and - yay! - we got a UraKuchizoku girl!

My V3 (the Connexion) died, I rehatched it and got a girl! Her name is Kerry and she's sleeping right now. She's a Mizutamatchi.

My V2 died, I rehatched it and got a girl! Her name is Kayla and she's sleeping right now. She's a Marutchi.

I GOT GIGA PETS YESTERDAY!

They are the modern connecting kind. They are really cool. I have 4.

I got the dog (Toys 'R' Us exclusive), hamster (comes with TV set-up), pixie and a bunny.

Stats!!

Dog

BASIC

Name: Pippi

Money: 66 bucks

PERSONALITY

Halo (good): 30

Pitchfork (bad): 30

Star (cuteness): 22

Lightbulb (smartness): 30

CONDITION

Health: 85% good

Hunger: 92% stuffed

Mood: 100% ecstatic

Hygiene: 100% groomed

Hamster

BASIC

Name: Hamtara

Money: 30 bucks

PERSONALITY

Halo (good): 30

Pitchfork (bad): 17

Star (cuteness): 29

Lightbulb (smartness): 14

CONDITION

Health: 100% excellent

Hunger: 69% OK

Hygiene: 95% groomed

Bunny

BASIC

Name: Bunnie

Money: 137 bucks

PERSONALITY

Halo (good): 22

Pitchfork (bad): 11

Star (cuteness): 28

Lightbulb (smartness): 18

CONDITION

Hunger: 85% well fed

Hygiene: 100% groomed

Pixie

BASIC

Name: Pixy+

Money: 100 bucks

PERSONALITY

Halo (good): 16

Pitchfork (bad): 22

Star (cuteness): 24

Lightbulb (smartness): 24

CONDITION

Hunger:66% OK

Mood: 92% ecstatic

Hygiene: 95% groomed

My Entama, Tamamesu♥, is a Ringotchi.

My Uratama, who's a toddler, Atsuko, Kukuka's daughter and 2nd generation, is a Tsunokotchi.

My V2 died. It's now a Hitodetchi named Kayla. Girl.

My V3 died. It's now a Tamatchi named Karra. Boy.

I've been playing with my Giga Pets Explorer!

My mom hooked it up to the TV, then I turn the explorer on and ta-da! I can play Giga Pets on the TV!

I picked a puppy who I named Peppy. And since I have four Giga Pets, which they call Mini-Pets, I can put any in the Mini-pet reciever and I can have it follow my TV-pet around! Lol.

Mini-Pets Giga Pets

Pippi is two days old. She has 34 halos, 32 pitchforks, 24 stars and 33 lightbulbs. So she's majoring in Halos.

Pixy+ is two days old. She has 16 halos, 22 pitchforks, 24 stars and 24 lightbulbs. So she's majoring in Stars and Lightbulbs.

Bunnie is two days old. She has 26 halos, 12 pitchforks, 30 stars and 21 lightbulbs. So she's majoring in Stars.

Hamtara is two days old. She has 30 halos, 17 pitchforks, 29 stars and 14 lightbulbs. So she's majoring in Halos.

This is really awesome. Nobody's majoring in pitchforks! Pippi and Pixy+ are close, though.

My Tamas have been paused most of the time. Now I'll unpause them.... I'm ready for some Tama Time!

I put my red V2, purple V2 and red V3 so they would rehatch because they were dead. :angry: I plan on mating the red and purple V2 and my V3s, too.

They're hatching! All three girls!

Purple V2: Lara

Red V2: Allie

Red V3: Kayln

I'm just glad I have one boy in the family! I might actually mate Kayla and Karra instead.... but now I've got to make Tama numbers!

Pink V2: V2 1

Purple V2: V2 2

Red V2: V2 3

Orange V3: V3 1

Red V3: V3 2

Entama: En

Uratama: Ura

Giga pet hamster: Giga hamster

Giga pet bunny: Giga bunny

Giga pet dog: Giga dog

Giga pet pixie: Giga Pixie

So there you have it!

V2 1: Kayla died! I named the new one Simon. Simon is a Hitodetchi now!

V2 2: Lara is a Hitodetchi!

V2 3: Allie is a Hitodetchi!

V3 1: Karra is a Nikatchi!

V3 2: Kalyn is a Mizutamatchi!

En: Tamamesu♥ is.... fine.

Ura: And yet Atsuko had to die! The new one is a UraMamezoku girl named Atsuko.... she's a baby.

[SIZE=14pt]I WON A LIGHTGREEN[/SIZE] WITH YELLOW CRACKLE BORDER AND BUTTONS P1 OFF EBAY!!

It happened yesterday! At 10:00pm! When it comes, I'm going to write about it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I haven't written in a while. Well, I'm playing with my V3 Connexion, the others are paused or they're dead.

Okay, stats!

Name: Karia

Type: Obotchi

Hungry: ♥

Happy: ♥

Training: [||-------] 2 bars out of 9

Weight: 26lbs

Generation: 1gen

Username: Hama

Currently: in bed, sick with a poo

I'm going to wake him up, take care of him and then it's picture time!

Latest posts

Back