My V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And he got sick.

Oh, my pink V2 is named Simon. He's a Nikatchi.

My red V2 is named Allie. She's a Hitodetchi.

My purple V2 is named Larai. He's a Marutchi.

My red V3 is named Kalyn. She's a Mizutamatchi.

....And why is Larai 3yrs old?

Tomorrow morning Karia, Larai, Allie and Kalyn are going to evolve! Karia will be an adult and the other 3 will be teenagers! Yaaaaaaay! Now I'm waiting. Actually, I'm thinking of waiting for the batteries to go out on most of my Tamas and then this will be a V3 log again! V3 only! YAY! Okay, now I'm going to get some Tama codes. Bye!

Yes!! It came!!

The P1! I started it up not long ago, right now it's a Babyitchi and it's adorable!

I've nicknamed him Tom and he's bobbing around!

I wonder when Tom will evolve into a Marutchi toddler?

Tom is still a baby.

His stats:

Weight: 5oz

Discipline: 0 bars

Hungry: 1 heart

Happy: 0 oh no!

And why did he gain no happy hearts when I got 5vs0 on a game earlier? Oh he just beeped.

After Tom fell asleep yesterday, I decided to wake him up. He was 2yrs old then. These guys age everytime they wake up....

I played tons of games, fed him and he beeped for a time-out. He gained 3 training bars!! Yay!

So I played with him, then put him back to bed again as I was really tired and I was NOT going to leave him all alone at night, god knows what might happen to my little Tom?! *squeezes Tom for comfort*

So this morning he woke up as the time was 1 hour forward BECAUSE they wake up at 9 and that was too long to wait! Then he beeped for more training!! He went up 4 training bars. So he's at about 50% training right now. That's good!

Oops! I'd better feed him! He's down 2 hungry hearts and down 1 happy heart! Bye!

My Power Palz, which was started up again, is sick. *cures him* There. He's on the 3rd stage of growth, anyway. His name is Macaw. Haha.

My pink V2 is a sick, sleeping, Hitodetchi named Simon.

My purple V2 is a sick, sleeping, Oniontchi named Larai.

My red V2 is a good, awake, Nikatchi named Allie.

My orange V3 is a sick, awake Megatchi named Karia.

My red V3 is a sick, sleeping Nikatchi named Kalyn.

I've cured them all. They're fine, now. I think I'll put them all to sleep, that way they'll grow faster and care is not needed. Except for Tom, the P1. I want to have him feeling fine and awake. He's a new tama, for god's sake!

Tom is sleeping! Here are his stats!!

Nickname: Tom

Type: Marutchi

Weight: 10oz

Discipline: 11 bars (!!)

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Yeah, he asked for another training bar. I read somewhere that if you get 100% training in the toddler stage or 75% or whatever, your Tama's training will go down to 50% again. Maybe it's true and will happen to Tom! I hope not. He's my first P1 and I'm training him really well.

Yesterday I was away from the computer so I couldn't update.

Sometime around 1 or 2 Tom got sick. I knew that from what I had read on Saturday about Originals that this was supposed to happen.

Well, I kept setting the time back when it was around 7:30 and viola!, some time after 8 he evolved! He's now a TAMATCHI!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And I was right. His training went down to 50% again.

But today, when he pooped, he also asked for discipline as well. He's back up to 11 bars! :lol:

I caught Tom "happy-pooping" today. Heheh. It's CUTE!!!

STATS!!

Weight: 20 ounces

Discipline: 11 bars

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Type: Tamatchi

He SHOULD evolve on Thursday as I pause him when I'm at school. Maybe even Friday.

His hearts go down a lot. No Mametchi for me. But, hey, I don't mind. That just gives me more time with him as a teenager!

Today he's 8.

STATS!!

Type: Tamatchi

Weight: 26 ounces

Discipline: 11 bars (still!!)

Hungry: ♥♥♥

I pause him a lot....

Okay, today he's 10.... he turned into a Ginjirotchi!! I was so happy! I was taking a bath and when I got out I checked on him and he was a GINJIROTCHI!! Oh yeah, yahoo, oh yeah, yahoo!

~Latest News~

I unpaused my P1 and went into my Tamagotchi box for my Connexion V3, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to play with a V3 again! So I set it to an egg again. About 15 seconds ago it hatched now! It's a boy. I'll name him Jesus. He's gonna be a god.... a Tama ruler when he grows up.

And Tom is fine! He's still a Ginjirotchi, actually.

I will now post stats!!

TOM'S STATS!!

Type: Ginjirotchi

Version: 1996 P1

Weight: 58oz

Discipline: 50%

Hungry: ♥

Happy: ♥♥

....and JESUS'S STATS!!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥ 4/4

Happy: 0 0/4

Weight: 9lbs

Generation: 1gen

I only put the really necessary things. Today I took my Nintendo DS to school for the Christmas party, I played the whole time!!

Jesus died. :) He was a Mizutamatchi. I now have Sarah the 1 year old Mizutamatchi.

Tom died at 18 years of age yesterday. I restarted him today, a new boy named Koopa.

I took out my pink with hearts V2. It's a girl baby named Sari.

I took out my red with beach scene V3. It's a girl baby named Kelly.

Latest posts

Back