My V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI HI!!

Today I am going over to Katelyn's (in like....... 15 minutes!), so my post has to be quick! Here are Rick and Nick's stats:

Tamagotchi: blue camouflage]

Name: Nick

Hungry: 4/4 hearts

Happy: 4/4 hearts

Training: 8/9 bar(s)

Weight: 23lbs.

Generation: 2

Username: Julie

Tamagotchi: yellow w/ stars (‘w/’ means ‘with’)

Name: Rick

Hungry: 4/4 hearts

Training: 6/9 bar(s)

Weight: 24lbs.

Username: Juls

Well, we're getting ready to leave now! (It takes about 10 minutes to get to her house from our house...... does that make any sense at all?????)

RICK!!!!!! :) The reason I just said

RICK!!!!!!
was because he just used the TOILET ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: HE POTTIE TRAINED!!!!!! Ok, I'm done prainsing him. Bye-Bye for now peeps!
:wacko: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ ^_^

Sorry I didn't update yeasterday; nothing much happened, so I didn't think that I needed to update.

Nick and Rick turned into Adults today! (again durring weaving! :angry: )

They are SOOO UGLY! How could two beautiful, spoiled tamagotchi's, turn into ugly Tamagotchi's? I feel like I'm gonna cry :angry: . Oh wait, that's happy tears. I just watched a really cool movie.

I gotta go to bed, but I'll tell you real quick what they are:

Nick: Debatchi

Rick: Decotchi

GTG!

:) /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :p

Well........ Rick and Nick are still getting uglier by the moment! :( I'll tell you their stats:

Tamagotchi: Yellow with Stars

Name: Rick

Hungry: 3/4 hearts

Training: 9/9 bar(s)

Weight: 31lbs.

Username: Juls

Tamagotchi: Blue Camouflage

Name: Nick

Hungry: 3/4 hearts

Training: 9/9 bar(s)

Weight: 33lbs.

Username: Julie

Well, me and my friend Gina are gonna play some gamesin the arcade!

Bye!

:D /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/ :(

The matchmaker will come tommorow! YESSSSSS! It will come at 7pm because today at like 6 they turned 6, so at 6 tommorow, they will become 7, and tgen at 7, the matchmaker will come....... or I can just set the time. :ichigotchi: Well, not much is happening. Bye!

:angry: /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/

*Removed: Please do not post in other's logs. If you'd like to comment on this log, please PM the owner instead :chohimetchi: *

Last edited by a moderator:
*Removed: Please do not post in other's logs. If you'd like to comment on this log, please PM the owner instead :chohimetchi: *

*Removed: Please do not post in other people logs! If you wish to make a comment, you are quite welcome to use the PM system instead! - That is why it is there :rolleyes: *

Okay. PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THIS POST!! I AM TAMATAMAGIRLTAMA BUT ON HER FRIENDS ACCOUNT!! MY ACCOUNT DIED!!! I STARTED A NEW ONE!!!! TRY TO FIND IT!!!! SORRY IT'S BEEN SOOOO LONG!!!!!

JF3334/ /*TamaTamaGirlTama*/

Latest posts

Back