My V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi just a quickie. My Kichapatchi was caught brushing teeth on camera I'll try and download it to tinypic.Nothing new though.

tamables

Happy is going to mate with My v3 Abby a mametchi. I can't wait I hope for girls as I have had boys.

I messed up I conected mappy and Abby they were best friends but now have 4 hearts. I paused them for a while. So nothing interesting.

I just unpaused them nothing happened today so I will do nothing really I guess.

tamablues

I just connected them to get Mappy some points. He got a chest from the shop. It gave him a present of blg blocks or building blocks they hide what they're making and when it is done they show you and admire it.

tamablues

Mappy just got a favorite meal of hotdogs. I had to pause them because I had girlscout sleepovers. I missed tamatalk for one night and two days. My friend brought her v4 but I forgot to put my tamagotchis in my backpack and put them on pause. So I still have 2 v4 adults, a Kichapatchi and a Gouzarotchi. And 1 v3 adult Mametchi. My v4s have jobs and The Gouzarotchi and the Mametchi will have babys. I have had so much to tell I'll post back later.

tamablues

They got married. Mappy and Abby got married. My Kichapatchi, Happy will need a baby girl to Have married tamas again. Hold on,there now I have my tamas.

I just got a mate no lousy matchmaker this time. My friend has a v3 and is going to mate it with my v4. Happy will be well, happy.*shrugs shoulders*

tamablues

Hi I just took my Kichapatchi off pause. [my mom just hit me witha baseball acidentally]

tamalues

Hi I just got imformation on mating with my friend's v3. It is a teenager soon to be an adult by at least tomorrow. My frind said her tama looked like a stick figure with a giant head. :huh: :eek: :eek: Anyway Happy is paused so he won't turn 6. Tomorrow we start connecting. I know that her tamais not a piorrpiorrtchi, or a patapatchi.

tamablues

No mate a tamagotchi my friend had was an adult and died of old age. Now my Kichapatchi's on pause waiting for an adult.

tamablues

Ok. Now my tama Happy will be writing in yellow

I will be writing in red. Mappy will be writing in purple

From now on I will be writing in [/color]red. Happy will be writing inyellow. Mappy will be writing in Gray.

see you for now,

tamablues

Hi! I'll let Happy talk right now.Hi everybody. I am Happy and I am mad at my mom right now bye.Well he is really mad at me right now because I gave him a time out. I'll let Mappy talk.I am a dad now. I love Abby the Mametchi she is really cute. Mappy is a bit shy right now,see ya later.

tamabluesHappy,andMappy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Happy got a chest in the shop and got points. Mappy got a chest from his daddy and got maracas. Everybody is happy and I hope Hppy turns 6 soon.

PM me about my log please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamablues

Latest posts

Back