My V4 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi my Kichapatchi got married to a memetchi and got a baby boy. YaY HaPpY! Anyway pm me if you think I should reset my v4. Or if you have 3 boy names. I hope you like my log. Oh wait Happy wants to talk.Hi! I am a daddy now and mommy took very good care of me. I have to take care of my baby now. Oh cute anyway,bye.

tamablues

Hi everybody I haven't posted in a while. Nothing really happened ecept for Happy geting a baby boy. Nothing in the shop is good ethier. It is getting really boring.

please do not post in my log. Everything is the same becuse I paused them.

Hi happy just had his favorite meal so He is very happy. It is funny because Happy is happy.

My name is Mappy. I just got a chest. It gave me a cukoo-clock. I am very happy right now. I have a baby boy. His name is going to be Mike. His brother my other son is Shilo. I love Abby the Mametchi!

Mappy

Hi I am Happy. I have a son. His name is Walt. He is a very good boy. I love Sparkle the Memetchi. I am very happy. I got a chest and it gave me 2,000 points. B) I am luckier trhan my brother. :huh:

Happy

Hi! This Is Mappy. I am going to leave to tonight. My Mametchi that I loved went already. Her child, Shilo, is waiting on pause for a group hatch. Bye for now. I hope the crayfish doesn't pinch me!

Mappy

Hi! this is Happy. My new nephue is Shilo. I am luckier then my brother. ;) I will have my son marrie a memetchi or a cute tamagotchi. SI don't want to leave him yet. I am older then my brother. He is 5 and I am 6. ;)

Happy

He He. I finally found out how to use colors. I am going to update my v3 log and maybe set the time to 11:59 on Mappy's tama. He will say one more goodbye before he goes. Like Mappy said his nehpue is on pause for a group hatch on tama-love.

From now on I will be writing in red Happy will be writing in orange and Mike Mappy's baby will be writing in blueMike's color might change.

Mike is still a baby I got him to tamatown. Then he got sick and now he is fine.

tamablues

I got a new lamp. It gave me nothing at first I wasreally unhappy. But then I tried it again and it gave me 4000 gp. ^^

Hi. I am a handsome young kichipatchi. I am going to be like my uncle Happy. I adore him and daddy. I will try to get along with my brother Shilo .But nah nah for Shilo because I'm older.

Mike that isn't nice.

I know but...

No buts about it. I'll let Happy talk later.

Hi I just got baby boys. Please e-mail me some name sugestions. I think it would be cute for them to have ryming names.here are the stats.v4 sunflower:

hungry:full

happy:full

training:4

skill:

intelligence:9

Arts:22

social:7

name:Ocean

caracter:pykonitchi :ph34r:

point:1,360
here are some names;

joey :D

joe :D

mike :blink:

mikey ;)

bob :eek:

rob :D

bobby :D

robby :lol: [/color]

Please do not post in my log.

Happy left. I'm going to raise his baby and then get back on.

Hi! I am Walt. I am a baby. I had my favorite drink, milk! I have 2 brothers. Shilo and Mike. Mike is mean.

Don't say that Walt he's nice, well most of the time.

Yeah I'm nice Walt and I'm older too.

Now guys stop fighting.

tamablues

Latest posts

Back