My V4 tama diary! Read my tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY LATE 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!

Sorry I have not gotten to post much in the past few days. I was going to yesterday but we spent all day at my aunt's house and last night we stayed out till 11:00 PM watching fire works.

OK, so you know how I'd been saying how I'd get a V5. Well, I bought cool shoes instead. :) But lucky for me my uncle gave me 20 more bucks yesterday! So I buy my V5! Though I might choose to buy a brand new V-Pet. They are called My Meebas. I went to the website (www.mymeebas.com) and found out a little more about them. They seem pretty cool too. I have not reset my V3 yet because I still wanna decided if I'm gonna get a V5 or not.

BAD NEWS!

I was going to reset my V3 today but then I noticed it was out of batteries! So now I've got no working tamas at the moment!!!! NO!!!!

By the way, I have decided to get a V5. I've wanted one ever since they first came out. So, I'll TRY to get one soon.

It was time for another avater and siggy change so I hopped on my favorite Avater site where I get most of my avvies and searched for a Hannah Montana avvie. There were tunes of them! But I manged to find a fav. Then I went to my siggy and changed it. Now there is a little bit of one of my fav songs, Love Song!

Yay! Today might be the day I get my V5!

My mom is taking my little sister out shopping for beads and string for bracelets. I've been waiting for my mom to go shopping at the mall so I could stop by K.B. Toys and pick a V5!

Note to self:

Must cross fingers, eyes, toes, arms, legs and any other part of my body I can cross!

It was Emma's birthday two days ago! She got a cake. (I'm saving it!) And a birthday card from Webkinz World!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!

Latest posts

Back