My V4 tama diary! Read my tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh! I'm sorry everyone that I didn't tell you I was going on a trip. Don't worry I kept my tamagotchi paused so you didn't really miss anything. Except that Lola AND her baby died! But I got a new tama that I named Cocoa. OK, she's still on pause so I don't have much to say.

Bye-bye for now!

OK. I unpaused Cocoa Yesterday afternoon. She turned into a toddler. A mohaktchi. (Yes, I know I miss spelled it.) She didn't do much after that except go to school. She pooped twice while I was a Church today. But I fixed that when I got home.

[SIZE=14pt]Redo room time![/SIZE]

I decided to redo one of my Webkinz rooms. I can't decided if I should do Tessa's room or Emma's room.

Hmmm..... Let me think about it.....

OK. Gotta make this sorta quick because of my chorus. (Dont's chorus ALWAYS GET IN THE WAY???) Cocoa turned into a teen. A Ojitchi I think. She's doing pretty good with weight and all that stuff. She's only 43 lb! OK, I know that seems really heavy to some of you but it isn't to me!

About the redo room thing: I chose Emma's room. It is a cheerleader theme and it dosn't really go with sweet little Emma. So I sold everything that was in her room. (Except for the wallpaper. You can't sell that.) I have not yet started redoing the room but I will soon. (I hope.)

Hello my Tama-talkers! Me and Cocoa are doing fine. Cocoa goes to collage a lot. I want her to get a good job when she grows up.

SHORT COCOA TIP: Cocoa will type in green.

Yo mom! What's up?

Hello Cocoa. How are you?

OK I guess. I mean, my IPod broke.

Again? This is getting kinda weird don't you think?

Yay! I got another wish token today from the wish dartz! Only 8 more tokens to go! Darn! I've gotta work on that bedroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an update for both my tamagotchis. Yes, I am writing about my V3 again!

V4: Cocoa turned into an adult Yesterday. (Sorry I didn't say sooner.)

V3: I got a baby girl that I named Jane because I was just thinking about a book that had a girl named Jane in it. Jane is a toddler right now. A Mizutchi

Please check out this awesome topic I found on Tamatalk: Pet world

(I suggest this topic very much for pet lovers.)

Hello! OK, so let's do a live check up on my V3!

Hmm, she's sick. *Fixes that*

Aww! Jane is hungry. *Feeds her*

Jane's unhappy so I'll play Heading with her *Plays game*

Hey! I won the game! Cool.

Alright. Thanks for joining us for Tama Live! Keep on the look out for more Tama Live!

Jane died! Oh no! I guess I'll start up my V4 again.

Waiting for the egg to hatch....

IT HATCHED! It's a boy.

What should I name it? Rick?

James. Jack. Bob. Chris! I'll name him Chris.

*Puts in name*

OK, I'd better take care of Chris first.

*Feeds Chris four breads and four cones*

I'll give you updates on Chris later.

YAY! Something new happenedin Webkinz World! In the Club House they got a trading room. Where you get to trade with other people! How cool is that? I havn't gotten a chance to try it yet because the room is always full. Maybe I can try now. See ya!

Chris turned into a toddler! He's a Huritchi! The cutest little tama around!

Yay! I got Emma's room finished! She now has the new basket ball room. It's really cool. She even got a clock that tells Webkinz World time. I didn't buy Emma a bed though because she already had her special cave bed. I love her room now! Maybe i should do Tessa's room once I get enough money again. That bedroom sure was a lot of kinz Cash!

Alright, I've got a BIG problem. I was keeping my V4 in my pocket one day. But I forgot to talk it out that night. My mom put the pants in the wash. The next day my mom told me what she had found in my pant's pocket while she was doing the laundry. I thought my tama was OK. But then I noticed a little of the screen had disapperd. My mom says it will be better once we get new batteries. I hope she's right. So I wont be talking about my tama for a while.

Your pal,

cutiepuppy10

OK, I'm gonna make a To Do list for the Summer!

1. Fix V4.

2. Go to Webkinz World more.

3. Update tama diary more.

4. Type more stories!

5. Celebrate that school is over!

6. Practice swimming in my pool.

7. Read more books.

8. TRY AND GET A V5!

9. Buy my friend her birthday gift.

Maybe I should start up my V3 again. OK!

Alright, I reset it. Now I've just gotta wait....

Waiting....

It hatched! It's a boy tama.

What shall I name him?

Ooh! I know! Spark. Wow. That sure was random.

Alright, Spark!

Now I'll feed him.

Done!

Spark will talk in green.

I'll update later!

NOTE TO SELF: Must update diary more!!!! :wub:

BRAKING NEWS AT WEBKINZ WORLD!

All you Webkinz fans log on to Webkinz World sometime today to spin The Wheel Of The Month! It's awesome!

Yay! Spark is now a toddler. He's a cute little Mizutamatchi.

Also, I think I'll start posting my tama's status.

SPARK'S STATUS

Hunger: ****

Happy: ****

Training: None

Years: 0

Weight: 28

Gen: 1

GP: 0 (I went on a shopping spree!)

Spark looks like he's in good shape.

Hmm, I might cross off that "Update Diary More" thing To Do. I think i'm doing pretty good!

Latest posts

Back