My V4 tama diary! Read my tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of my tamas are asleep now. Good-night my little angels.

NICK: Oh, um, nighty-night Mom.

Nicky is already fast asleep.

Hello!

Northing really happened with my tamagotchis. They are STILL teens. Um, yeah. So..... Here are Nick's Skill points.

ART: 4

SOICAL: 0

SMART: 6

Nothing has happened much with my Webkinz too. I hope to enter one in a contest soon! Wish me luck!

When I'm just talking I'll be typing in orange

GRRR! Nicky is spoiled! VERY VERY Spoiled! Sorry, but she is. She thinks that just getting in a bad mood will make me let her eat sweets. Ugh! Sometimes she gets on my nerves....

Good morning Tamatalkers!

Alright, well, it is a lovely morning here. The birds are singing, the green grass showing....yes, Spring is coming. I can tell.

Anyway, my tamas are fine. I hope they become adults SOON! Well, you can't rush these things. ;)

I don't think Nick will get a job. he has such low Skill points! Sorry Nick!

Webkinz. Hmmm, well, I haven't been on yet today. I'd better check on them soon.... (I've got nothing else to tell you!)

Well, that's all! Enjoy your Spring! :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

OK, well, Nicky died! I know, it will never be the same without her. But now I'd like you to meet the new tama....

ANNA!

She's very sweet. Anna is a toddler right now. Or the last time I checked....Heehee!

:eek:

Nick seems to like her. But he's still REALLY upset about Nicky dying. So am I.... But maybe Anna can be just as good.

Oh, and by the way, if you would like PM me a message for Nicky up in Tama heaven. And if there are any other tamas that I've had in this diary that you would like to send a message PM about that too.

I'll try making a list of all the dead tamas just to help.

DEAD TAMAS

1. Wiggy

2. May

3. Sandy

4. Tip

5. Kio

6. Cream

7. Lucky

8. Milly

9. Mac

10. Jake

11. Joey (He died as a baby!)

12. Nicky (The newest tama of the list!)

Typing all my dead tamas kinda made me sad.

:eek:

Hello everyone,

I can't write very much since my friend and my little siter are waiting outside to play with me.

OK, I've got two new forms today!

NICK-Gozarutchi (He looks so cool!)

ANNA-Um, some black thing. (Remember, I don't know V3 tama names.)

I'm so happy!

Well, as happy as I am my friend IS still waiting so I'll post later! Bye!

Oh, and by the way, Anna is staying with my friend until 2:00 PM today. My friend is thinking about getting a tamagotchi so I let her take my V3 for a little while just so she can see what it's like having a tamagotchi to care for. And guess what! She might get the V5! I've heard some many great things about the V5. It would be awesome if she got one. Maybe I could get her to join Tamatalk and get her to make a tama diary.

My webkinz are fine today. Here's a little update of Yesterday. I spun the wheel of wow twice! Yay! I got 20 Kinz cash and the princess couch! I think that's all I did Yesterday. Now today! Ok, I fed Rosie a Collie Lollie. (It's her special food.) Nothing else.

I've got super news! Today at 5:00 PM me, my little sister, and my mom are going to the mall movie theater to watch Nim's Island! YAY! I've wanted to see that movie to badly. Maybe I can sneak my tamas into the movie theater too. :hitodetchi:

Well, that's enough chit-chat for now! I'll type later!

NEXT UP!

Get my view on how I liked the movie! My tamas will get to comment too!

Good morning!

Well, I didn't get time to post about the movie last night so I'll tell you now.

NIM'S ISLAND

-----------------

I thought it was a pretty great movie! I like the animals and things. But at some parts I was kinda thinking, Can we just skill to the next part? Some parts were scary some parts were funny and some parts were sweet. But all-in-all I thought it could get a four star rating!

MY TAMAS COMMENTS

--------------------------

(My tamas didn't go to the movie but they will comment on stuff I just told you about. And only Anna will comment since Nick is sleeping over at my friend's house.)

ANNA: Sounds like a pretty cool movie! I wish I had come! ME: You would have fallen asleep half way through it! ANNA: Hey! ME: You just love to sleep. ANYWAY! What would you rate the movie? ANNA: I'd give it four and a half maybe. But I didn't really get to see it. ME: OK, that's it for now!

BYE!

[SIZE=14pt]NICK IS A DADDY![/SIZE]

YAY! I jumped for joy when the matchmaker came and Nick got a little baby boy! I let my friend pick the name. She wanted to name the baby Davy. So it's Davy and Nick.

Just to let you know none of my tamas are getting tama-sat by my friend right now. Now and then my friend might be tama-sitting one.

Anna is fine. I REALLY don't no way she's still a teen. :(

I've got to take a shower now so bye!

Today Nick left Davy. I woke Davy up early, named him, and took care of him. A little while later he turned into a toddler and is going to pre-school. Then, me and my friend brought Davy to Tamatown! There he got a coloring book, a passport, and a poster. I also bought him a robot. (He REALLY likes playing with it.) Oh, and davy will talk in red

Today I viewed all my Webkinz rooms. I've got 14 and still counting! That is a lot of rooms!

[SIZE=14pt]1,000 views!!!!!! YAY! [/SIZE]

I thank you all for making my tama diary so amazing! I just can't belive I got this far! Yay!

DAVY: YAY MOMMY! YOUR AWSOME!

Don't yell Davy. And by the way everyone, Davy is a teen now! His a young Kuchipatchi. Just like Lucky I think...

DAVY: Who's Lucky? Is he someone cool?

Yes, he was very cool. He was one of my other tamas I had.

Nothing much really.

But I've got some pretty awesome news! My friend got a V5! She got the pink "I love my family" tama. Right now she's got three little tamas. (They are in toddler stage.) Her first born was a boy named Chris. Her second born was a girl named Jenny. And her third born was a boy named John. She sometimes let's me play with it. It's so fun!

My little sister's birthday is really close and she told my mom and dad that she wants a V5 for her B-day. I'm pretty sure they'll get her one. And then I'd almost have my own tamagotchi V5!

OK, enough about V5's. Let's talk about the tamas I have right now.

V4: Davy is fine. He's just been chillen most of the day. He'll poop, then get hungry, then needs me to play a game with him. Its jut been a basic tama day for him.

V3: Anna is doing fine too. The Matchmaker is coming tomorrow! I'm pretty sure I want a girl baby. Since I've already got a boy.

Here are Davy's Skill points!

ART: 35

SOCIAL: 28

SMART: 15

Hello everyone,

My tamas are doing fine. For some reason though the Matchmaker won't come to Anna. I'll wait until she's 8 years old I guess.

Nothing much has happened. Same old same old. I hope somthing cool will happen really soon.

I checked out the new items in the W shop. They are so cool!

YAY! Anna is now a mother to a sweet baby girl who will be named April! I'm so happy!!! :D :D

My mom was about to read out lowed to me and my little siser when I looked at the V3. The Matchmaker was on the screen! Anna quickly got married to the ghost-like tama. They had April who is now sleeping soundly next to her mommy.

These two make a super pair! I wonder if April will be anything like an April Fool's Day tama. UGH! Then she's drive me crazy!

Oh, and April will talk in green. But now that i think about it....did I ever tell you what color Anna would type in? Well, she'll type in grey.

APRIL: Mama?

ANNA: She said Mama! She said Mama!

Davy is now an adult!!!! He's the adult Lucky turned into. You know, the worm-like thing. Man! I really need to find that adult's name.

I took my tamas on a field trip. They were stuck in the car the whole time though. I'm lucky they didn't melt from the heat. (Just kidding!)

Hmmm. I'd better check on my Webkinz.

A minute later

-----------------

YIKES! I'd better check on them. I thought it over and I don't think I've checked on them in a while! I'm coming Webkinz!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning to make a Webkinz party at my Webkinz house on Saturday, April 26. If anyone wants to come to the party just PM me telling me your username. Then I'll make you my buddy on my Webkinz and make sure to come to my Webkinz house at 12:00 PM. Thanks! I hope your Webkinz can come!

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FORMS![/SIZE]

Anna left April Yesterday. April is now a teen. She was a Mizutamatchi. Now she's a bouncy ball.

NOTE TO SELF: Must find tamagotchi V3 chart!

Anyway, Davy is his good old self hopping around on the screen. He's kinda cute doing that....

DAVY:Mother! You mean handsome, right? Because boys are NOT cute.

APRIL:Heehee. I think your cute too Davy.

DAVY: Ugh! Not you. Can't you just leave me alone?

APRIL: No!

OK, you two stop it. Davy don't be so mean to April. April, try not to bug Davy.

Latest posts

Back