My V4 tama diary! Read my tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey peoples!

Well I've got lot's of things to tell you.

First, Jake turned into a toddler. That one with the cool hair. I'll REALLY need to find out the name of that toddler!

Second, Cream got reset because she wasn't turning into an adult.

Third, let's welcome a new tama in to the diary! Meet Mac! A boy tama who is a toddler at the moment. He's very cute. He's a Mizutamatchi.

Well, gotta go right now! BYE!

Sorry Yesterday's post about Mac was so short. I had to go some where so I had to shorten up the post.

Well, here's why I reset Cream. Something was wrong with her. She wouldn't evolve for maybe 3 days! So sadly, I reset the V3. But hey, I've got a new little tama!

Let me tell you about Mac. Mac is 1 year old and he is a toddler. (You know he's a toddler already but I just wanted to say that.)

Mac and Jake are buddies at the moment. I've connected them and they play a lot of games. It's odd, Jake has only given gifts to Mac but Mac never gave gifts to Jake. :D

Anyway, let's check on Jake. Well, I'm trying to get him to become one of those cooler adults like Mimtchi or something so I've only been playing games with him. No snacks. So now Jake is only 14 lb! YAY!

That's all right now. I'll type later! Bye.

From,

cutiepuppy10

Jake and Mac are now teens! Yay!

Mac is a Nikatchi and Jake is a Obotchi.

Oh, and as you can see, I'm typing in color now. I will type in purple, Mac will type in green, and Jake will type in blue.

My little boys would like to talk now.

MAC: Hey, does anybody here know how to skateboard? Becuase I'm a skatboard champ!

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Mac LOVES skateboarding.

JAKE: Can't you get hurt skateboarding?

MAC: Well, I guess you can sometimes...But not always!

Well, Jake is going to College now. So....that's all! BYE-BYE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I havn't shown you Jake's Skill points once! So here they are.

SKILL POINTS:

Art: 39

Social: 21

Smart: 4

I've been trying to get his Skill points up higher then this but it has not been that easy.

Well, nothing much has happened.

Except I brought my V4 and V3 to dance class with me today. During the brake Jake had lost a happy heart and had pooped. Mac had lost two hunger hearts and had pooped too. I couldn't play a game with Jake at the moment so I cleaned up his poop. Then I fed Mac bread and cleaned his poop. Then I bought a shovel and a chest for Mac and a lamp for Jake. I've been saving those items for later.

Jake has been getting lot's of mail today! At dance and after he's gotten two stars and two normal mails.

THE STAR MAIL: The first one had three money stars, the heart got one star and the strength got two stars. The second one had one star for money, one star for hearts, and two for strength again.

NORMEL MAIL: First the King came and gave Jake a fishing rod. (I have not used it yet.) The second time the robber came and took 200 gotchi points.

Now Mac and Jake would like to say a quick hello.

MAC: Hello there everyone! What's up?

JAKE: Hi. I'm doing fine except I keep getting all this mail!

That'll be all for now. See ya'!

Hey everyone!

Well, I went to my friend's house for a sleep over last night. And I brought along my tamagotchis too. I connected my two tamas with my friend's little brother's V3. He had a baby boy tama named Bob. Now I have 13 different tamas on my friend list!

Anyway, Jake is now an adult! Yahoo! He's a Pyontitchi! He's just soo cute! I think this is my first time getting a Pyontitchi. I'm not sure.....

Well, I used the lamp I had bought for Jake Yesterday. He got a rain cloud! Poor little Jake.

JAKE: Mom! I'm not little. I'm an adult you know.

MAC: Hee hee. Jake is a little boy, Jake is a little boy!

JAKE: Mom, make Mac stop!

Mac, be nice or we're not going to Tamatown today.

MAC: Oh, OK Mum.

I think that's all for now. I'll type later.

Jake just looks so cute when I press C. He dances up to the screen then winks at you. It is very cute!

I wonder when Mac will turn into an adult. Soon I hope.

By the way, here are Jake's Skill points:

ART: 31

SOCIAL: 25

SMART: 7

I've never really known what the Art skill points are for. Do they show how good your tama is at painting for something? I think it's odd.

I REALLY wish I could get some nice clear pictures of my two tamagotchis so that you can see how cute they are. But the screen of the tamagotchi always gets fuzzy when ever I take a picture. If anyone has any tips about this please PM me!

[SIZE=14pt]600 VIEWS!! YAHOO![/SIZE]

MAC: Cool Mum. Hey, can I have that chicken wing?

JAKE: Mac, you should be happy for Mom. Not thinking about chicken wings.

MAC: Um, you did great Mum....Now can I have that chicken wing?

JAKE: Ugh! You're such a pain sometimes.

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATES![/SIZE]

OK, a lot happened yesterday that I didn't get a chance to tell you about!

First, Mac is now an adult! Yahoo! He's a Kurokotchi. Now both Jake and Mac are all grown up! Yay for them!

Second, Jake now has a job as a doctor! I've never had that job before. But the game is just like Get from the V3 games. Grrr!

Both tamas are now 4 years old. Just two more days and the matchmaker will come for both of them! I hope Mac gets a daughter and Jake gets a son. That way I'll have a little mix. Sadly, since they are different V's I can not make them marry. Why? Why? WHY? Um, sorry about that. I just got a little mad.

NEWS FLASH!

My little sister just called to me saying that Jake was dead! I don't get it! Jake was fine a minute ago! I'm so sorry Jake....Boo hoo!

Well, now I've got a new tama. A little boy named Ray! He's very cute. And when Ray talks he's going to talk in Orange. OK? Good.

That's all for now. I'd better start caring for Ray. Bye-bye! (Oh, and I can't type in color at the moment. Sorry!)

Ray is now a toddler! A Puchitchi! I love that toddler. My friend says that Ray now looks like a teady bear. I think she's right. Ray is just so cute!

RAY: Mommy! I'm not cute I'm cool.

MAC: Hee hee.

RAY: See? Now Mac is laughig at me!

Mac, stop being mean, you hear?

MAC: Yeah, OK Mum.

RAY: Mommy, why does Mac have to be mean to me?

MAC: Why are you such a twerp?

Both of you stop it!

RAY: Oh, OK.

MAC: Fine.

Ray now goes to pre-school. I think he's doing very well!

Well, that's all for today I think. BYE!

Happy April Fools Day everyone!

Well, Mac died! Boo hoo!!!

And now I've got a new tama! Meet Muds! (My little sister named him, OK?!) Muds is a boy tama and will talk in blue.

Ray turned into a teen! I don't know what type he is and I don't have time to find out which one he is.

Gotta go!

Hey people,

Well, I found out what teen Ray turned into. He's a Gourmetchi. I like that teen.

Muds turned into a toddler. He's now a Tamatchi.

Oh, yes. Ray goes to College now. His teacher is Ms Flower. (She's my favorite teacher!)

MUDS: Um, hello?

Hey Muds! How are you? And where's Ray?

MUDS: I'm OK. And Ray is....

RAY: Right here! Hey everyone!

Hello Ray. What were you doing?

RAY: I didn't really have anything to do.

Too bad. well, I think that'll be all for now! Bye bye!

Sorry about not posting for two days! I've got so much to tell you!

Well, two days ago I lost my tamagotchis! Then, Yesterday I found them. But both Muds and Ray had died! So I hatched two new tamas. The first one to hatch was my V3. It was a girl baby! I named her Tandy. Then my V4 hatched. I got a boy baby. I named him Lucky.

Tandy and Lucky are toddlers right now. (Lucky is going to pre-school.) Tandy is a Tamatchi. Lucky is a Mohitamatchi.

Oh! And here's the new color code for my new tamas:

TANDY: Red

Lucky: Green

Here are Lucky's Skill points:

Art: 16

Social: 5

Smart: 4

Ok, I'll update more on my little cuties later!

Hello everyone,

Today Tandy and Lucky turned into teens. Tandy is a....well, I'm not sure. Lucky turned into a young kuchipatchi! I wonder if he'll turn into a kuchipatchi. I hope so! I've never ever gotten that adult before.

Tandy is doing very well. She only has three training though. Lucky has five I think. He beeps a lot for no good reason. When will that little tama learn?

My little tamas would like to talk a little.

TANDY: Hello everyone. I'm Tandy. How nice to meet you.

LUCKY: Yo! What's up? I'm Lucky, the cooler tama.

TANDY: Well, I'm the smarter tama. Everyone knows that.

LUCKY: What ever. *Burps*

TANDY: EEW! You're so gross!

As you can see, Tandy and Lucky don't laways get along with each other. But they can be nice sometimes.

I think that's all. Bye!

OK, I've got a BIG update. (I'm not writing in purple right now. I don't want to.)

First, Tandy died! I don't know what though....

Second, I got a new tama to take Tandy's place. Meet Milly. A girl tama. She is a toddler right now. A Tamatchi. I think Milly is very cute. She'll talk in orange.

Third, Lucky turned into an adult! He's a worm-like thing. And now he's got a job as a doctor! I wanted him to be something else but doctor is fine I guess.

I want my new tama to talk.

MILLY: Um, hi?

LUCKY: Hey there Mill. What's up? Talking to the readers?

MILLY: Yeah, I guess so.

LUCKY: Do you like Mom?

Oh, she's a very nice mommy.

OK, that's all bye!

Hey guys!

Nothing much to tell you. Milly DID turn into a teen though. I can't seem to find a V3 chart so I'm not sure which one she is.

Ok.....Is that all?

No, that is not all! All you readers, please go to the Group hatchings and join my hatching if you have a V4 or V4.5 Thankies!

Alright, now I'm done. Bye-bye!

[SIZE=14pt]Lucky is a dad![/SIZE]

Yup. It's true. Last night, right before I went to bed the matchmaker came to Lucky! She showed him a cute Memetchi and the two tamas fell in love! Now Lucky has a lovely baby boy that I will name Joey.

Here's a little bit about Joey. Joey likes sports and loves watching football games with Lucky. Lucky and him really make a great pair. I hope Joey becomes a super-awesome tama!

Joey will be typing in blue, OK?

I bet you want me to give an update on Milly. Sure I can! I always love talking about my little girly!

Well, Milly is very happy and healthy. She's still a teen. Um, nothing much else.

That all I think. BYE!

Love,

Cutiepuppy10 :furawatchi:

Lucky :chohimetchi:

Milly :huh:

Joey :kuribotchi:

I've got really bad news! Both Lucky and Joey died! Plus, so did Milly! This was NOT a good day. Except now I've got two new cuties!

Meet from the V4....

NICK! (A boy tama.)

And from the V3....

NICKY! (A girl tama.)

They are like brother and sister! Nick and Nicky. Doesn't that sound so cute? Nick will type in read, Nicky will type in blue.

Nick is a toddler right now. A Mohitamatchi. Nicky is a toddler too. She's a Tamatchi. Nick is going to pre-school.

That's all! Bye.

Hey everyone!

Well, before I go into the new news I'd like to let you know that Nick and Nicky turned into teens! Sorry, but I'm not going to look up their types right now. (I know, I'm lazy.)

Alright, here's the new news! I'm going to start talking about my Webkinz in my diary! I give full credit to Squidward is cool because they started this idea first. Thanks Squiddy! :kuribotchi: Oh, and when I'm talking about my webkinz I'll type in blue.

OK, so my webkinz I have right now are:

Rosie-Collie

Wonder-Brown horse

Gabriella-Persin cat

They are ALL girls. Alright, so a few minutes ago I was checking on my Webkinz. I took Wonder to the Webkinz Stadium. The show was about to begin. Even though I didn't get a chance to enter my Webkinz I still like watching the other Webkinz show off their style. Then I went and checked on Rosie. She was in the backyard. I took her into the gym and we jogged a little.

That's all! Bye.

Yay! I found out the winners of the contest. They are:

FIRST PLACE: Cuddles, a White yorkie

SECOND PLACE: Joey, a Kangaroo

THIRD PLACE: Uniwinngs, a Unicorn

Just wanted to let you know. Bye-bye!

Latest posts

Back