My V4 tama diary! Read my tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that I have not shown you Tip's Skill points the whole time! Here they are now:

SKILL POINTS

Art: 15

Social: 12

Smart: 15

I've been taking her to College a lot! And playing games as well.

Hey guys!

Tip is really happy today so she wanted to talk to all her "fans".

TIP: Hey there everyone! Long time no see! Last time I talked to you guys was when I was a tiny baby. Ha! Well, tonight me and my friend from College, Tess, we're going to hang ot at Tamatown theaters and watch movies! Tess is a really cool tama. She's a Ichigotchi.

Yup. Only if you finish all your fish at dinner, Tip!

TIP: MOM!

Tip, if you conplain no Tess of movies, understand?

TIP: Yeah Mom.

Well, that's all! See ya'

NEWS FLASH!

Tip is now an adult! But she's a Masktchi! NOOO! I was so mad I was ready to just reset my whole tamagotchi. But I didn't. I should be happy that Tip is now all grown up. She is happy at least.

I'm excited about Tip getting a job! Which one? I hope it's one I havn't had before.

Well, Tip also got mail from the King himself! He gave her a ball. Cool. I didn't use it yet though. I wanted to buy something so I went to the store. I bought a lamp! But when Tip used it she got nothing. Poor Tip.

Tip would like to say something about her being an adult.

TIP: Awsome! I'm an adult! I can't wait to tell Tess. Maybe I'll have a baby. Hmm, I'll get a boy and name it Lucky.....

Wow Tip, you've already planned the name? Odd! Let's hope we get a boy, OK?

TIP: Sure Mom. I want one anyway.

That's it for now! BYE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out all the Skill points Tip earned so quickly!

ART: 31

SOICAL: 16

SMART: 54

Boy, she's one smart tama.

TIP: See? I told you I'm the smartest tama in the world Mom!

Oh, OK. You are a pretty smart tama Tippy.

TIP: Mom! Don't call me Tippy. That's a baby name. *Blushes*

Fine. Now finish your dinner.

TIP: But I don't like tacos! Can't I have my cookie yet?

Not until you finish your main meal.

TIP: Grrr. OK.

As you may now by now, Tip is having dinner. She dosn't like tacos much.

TIP: Tacos are yucky!

Tip! Shhh. Be quite and eat your dinner or it's no movie for you.

TIP: Fine.

Tip can be a pain at times. Oh well. I love her anyway.

TIP: Mom! I'm finished.

Do you want your cookie now?

TIP: Yup.

Alright. Once your finished the dishes you can go with Tess.

TIP: But I don't wanna do the dishes Mom! Not now. Can't I do it later?

No, Tip. Tip conplains too much. Even though I've told her that adults don't conplain.

I just wanted to say: 262 views??!! Yay!

TIP: WE ROCK MOM!

That's right Tip! :rolleyes:

Good morning diary readers!

It is the weekend once again! Yay! Alright, let's get right down to business.

Tip just woke up five minutes ago. She likes sleeping in on Saturdays.

TIP: Is there anything wrong with that?

Oh, good morning Tip. And no, there is nothing wrong with sleeping in.

TIP: Morning Mom. So what's for breakfast?

I'll feed you after I'm finished my diary OK?

TIP: *Yawn* Yeah, sure.

Alright, I've got some small things to tell you guys. Yesterday Tip drew a picture using one of the pens the King gave her when she was a toddler. Tip drew a little picture of a space man. (She says the space man is me.) We also used the plant. The plant grew in to a mean looking monster. Poor Tip got upset and lost a happy heart. I fed her a tart to make her feel better.

Hmm, Tip is 4 years old today. So she might be ready to get married soon. Since there are no other tamagotchis I can connect her with I'll have to wait for the to matchmaker comes.

TIP: Mom, am I getting married soon?

Soon Tip, but not just yet.

I don't like waiting for the matchmaker so I sometimes set the time to when the matchmaker DOES come. Set your clock for 6:59 PM then wait and in around a minute the matchmaker comes! It works a lot! But makesure your tama is at the right age. If the matchmaker does NOT come then that means your tama is still too young. I think the matchmaker comes when your tama is around 5 years or older.

That's all for now! Oh, and Easter is on Sunday! So happy Easter!

Love,

cutiepuppy10 :angry:

Tip :angry:

Hello people!

I just wanted to give a short diary entry to show you Tip's Skill points. And I've also got some news!

OK, Skill points first though.

Art: 43

Social: 17

Smart: 54

Alright, now the news.

If you PM me about my diary I will post that PM in my next diary entry. I like to call this "Fan mail!" Tip would also like it very much if you gave her a special PM.

Thanks for reading!

I've got some great news everyone! I might be getting batteries for my V3! I've missed playing that V3 so much! I will reset the tamagotchi. I just love getting new tamas to care for.

TIP: Yay! I'll have a friend to come over to my house!

Yup Tip. Your gonna have so much fun with a new friend.

TIP: Can you make sure the tama is a girl? Tama boys are weird.

I don't know which tama I'm going to get. Besides, you might have fun with a boy tama.

TIP: NO I WILL NOT!

Don't yell, Tip. Why don't you take a little brake.

TIP: Fine. Can I call Tess?

Um, I don't see why not.

Alright, that's all. BYE!

P.S. I'll tell you if my V3 is working again.

Guess what! I found two pass-words that give you a slide and a cute little play house. I LOVE them!

OK, the slide is where Tip climbs up the ladder and then after making some funny looking faces slides down the slide. She keeps doing this a few times. It is TOO cute!

The play house is my favorite. It appears on the screen. Then Tip slowly peeks out the window. She makes funny faces and dances around inside. It is really cute.

Great news everyone!

The V3 is now back in my diary! We went to Wal-mart and bought new batteries for my tamagotchi. On the way home I put the batteries in and an egg popped on the screen. I chose to reset it. After filling out the time, username, and other things the new little tama egg came on to the screen. After a minute it hatched into a cute girl tama! My little sister and me picked the name Cream for the cute tama baby. Cream is so cute! She is still a little shy but is starting to like me more.

I connected Cream with Tip. They played a game and Tip won. Tip is very glad her new tama friend is a girl. She says she's gonna teach Cream how to play soccer.

The two tama girls would like to talk now.

CREAM: Um, hi.

TIP: Cream is shy. She dosn't talk very much.

CREAM: I-I'm Cream.

TIP: They already know that silly.

CREAM: *Giggle* Me silly!

Looks like Tip and Cream are doing really good as friends. Tip acts like Cream is her little sister. It's funny!

Well, I'll update more on Cream and Tip.

Love,

cutiepuppy10 :eek:

Tip :eek:

Cream :)

I just wanted to give you a quick update on Cream and Tip!

Cream turned into a toddler! A cute Mizutamatchi! Once I cought her rolling across the bottom of the screen. It was funny watching her tummble around over and over.

Tip now has a job! She has a cafe! I've always wanted that job. Tip loves her job. But she knows that with a job she won't be playing with Cream as much. I told Tip that on some days she wouldn't have to go to work. I think that made her feel a lot better!

Wow. I've been posting a lot today. Well, I think this will be the last entry for the day. (I hope!) And I would just like to say one last thing. I really thank everyone who reads this diary! It means a lot to me. :p

Hey everyone!

HAPPY EASTER!

TIP: Happy Easter to all my fans!

CREAM: Happy Easter. Um, do I have fans?

TIP: Yup. Everyone who reads this diary is a fan of you.

CREAM: Cool.

Me and my tamas are enjoying Easter so far. We've got lots of candy too.

TIP: So much candy! I can't wait to eat it all!

Just don't eat it all at once, OK Cream and Tip?

CREAM: OK, Mommy.

TIP: Sure Mom.

Well, I can't type too much right now. Tip is now 5 years old! Soon the Matchmaker will come and Tip will get married. YAY! Now I really hope she gets a boy. Hee hee.

Hey everyone!

We just went on a short trip to my aunt's house for Easter lunch. I brought my two tamas with me. They were glad to come along even if they were stuck in the car the whole time. And since the trip was two hours long I connected Tip and Cream so much that they are now best friends! YAY!

In the car Cream changed from a toddler to a teen! She's now a Obotchi. They're not my favorite teen but I can live with it.

OK, my tamas got a little bored in the car so they really wanna talk right now.

TIP: Me and Cream are now BFFs! YAY!

CREAM: We sure are! And now I'm an awsome teen. And today I turned 1 year old.

Yup. Cream did turn 1. She feels very happy about it too.

TIP: Ooh. Does this mean we can have something special for dinner, Mom?

Me and the tamas always have a special dinner when a tama turns 1. Sure Tip, what would Cream like?

CREAM: I want juice. And a BIG cake! Oh, and make sure you get those little sandwiches with the tooth picks Mom. OK?

Sure Cream. I'll make sure you get all those things for dinner.

TIP: Me too. Right?

Of course you too Tip!

TIP: Good. I would never miss out on the chance of getting to eat cake!

CREAM: This is going to be so much fun!

Alright, I think I'll show people Tip's Skill points now.

ART: 51

SOCIAL: 18

SMART: 72

OK, I don't really have anything to write. So um, my tamas wanna talk now:

CREAM: Hey. What's up?

TIP: Hello everyone!

Ooh! I have something to tell you! This morning I noticed Cream's weight was 54 lb! My tamas kinda get fat fast. Sorry to all my tamagotchis! Anyway, I thought that maybe I could fix this fat problem. So I played a lot of games with Cream and now she's only 37 lb! YAY! I'm planning on making Tip lose weight too.

CREAM: See? I'm nice and thin now.

TIP: Don't brag. You heard Cutiepuppy. She says she's gonna help me too.

CREAM: Sorry.

TIP: That's OK. So.....

CREAM: Mom, can we go to tamatown soon?

Well, maybe we can later. But not now.

TIP: Mom! I really wanna go though.

Later. I promise.

CREAM: Alright.

TIP: Fine.

I just wanted to show you Tip's Skill points:

ART: 73

SOCIAL: 18

SMART: 87

Wow. She's doing pretty good. Don't you think?

YAY! 400 VIEWS!!

TIP: Awsome Mom!

CREAM: Wow! People must really like us Tip!

TIP: You got that right!

I thank all my viewers! THANK YOU EVERYONE! :furawatchi: :)

I've got some great news everyone!

Tip is now a mother to a lovely baby boy! Tip and me are VERY happy about this.

I thought of names for the little boy. First I thought of Jack. But no, that wouldn't work. Then I thought of Jake! Yes, I liked that name. So the baby is Jake.

Tip loves her child so much and won't let him leave her sight.

The matchmaker came and gave Tip the Option of marring a Debatchi. And Tip quickly agreed. The two tamas fell in love right away and fire works flew through the sky. It was a wonderful moment. Then Tip had her little baby. He is very handsome.

Tip would like to talk. Cream can't because she's already asleep. I'll tell her the news in the morning.

TIP: Hello everyone. I had a little baby boy named Jake! He is a lovely tama. I think my little baby would like to say something.

JAKE: Mummy? Mummy! *Starts crying*

TIP: It's OK little Jake. Mummy is here. Don't cry.

Looks like Tip has her hands full right now. Well, I'll update more later. Bye for now!

Edit: TamaMum

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS IN cutiepuppy10's LOG

If you have a comment - please send cutiepuppy10 a PM

Thank you

Hey everyone,

Nothing really is happening. I've been caring for Tip and Jake and Cream is STILL a teen.

Well, here's Tip's Skill points. I think she's doing REALLY well with them!

ART: 109 (Amazing, I know.)

SOCIAL: 87

SMART: 94

See? I told you she's doing good.

I've been taking Tip to work a lot and she earns lots of money each day. Right now we have 2054 Gotchi points.

Cream has been her normel self today. Just dances a lot. I spotted her singing once or twice. It was cute. Once, she got in a bad mood even though her happy and hunger was fine. I found out she just missed Tip! (Tamagotchis sometimes do miss their best friends.) So I connected the two friends. Now Cream is a lot more happy.

I don't really have much else to tell you.....so bye!

Love,

cutiepuppy10 ;)

Cream :D

Tip :D

Jake ;)

Hey everyone,

Well, Cream is missing so I can't talk about her right now. (Don't worry. I'll find her!)

I brought my V4 to CCD class tonight. Tip and Jake were stuffed in my coat pocket the whole time but they enjoyed the trip. After class was over my tamas had pooped once and had lost a hunger heart but I quickly fixed that once we were in the car.

And as I was heading toward the car Tip got a [!] in her mail! She got to choose a new job. I picked the travel place. (Even though I've done that job before.)

I think this might be my last post with Tip in it. But I'm not sure. Still, Tip has been with me for a while and I will miss her. So will Jake and Cream. But I'm sure Jake can become friends with Cream too. And maybe if Jake grows fast enough I can get him and Cream to marry! Then I'd be on to 3rd Gen. I've never gone up that far!

Tip and Jake would like to talk.

TIP: Hey everyone! This MIGHT be my last time here but hey, I had fun. And I hope Jake will too.

JAKE: Mummy and me buddies.

TIP: Hee hee. Isn't he just a darling?

I just would like to say that Tip DID leave last night. BYE BYE TIP!! And now Jake will take her place. He's not awake yet but I think I'll wake him up after I'm finished with this post.

Here are how many Skill points Tip had before she left:

ART: 126

SOCIAL: 89

SMART: 98

Sorry, but Cream is still missing. I'll find her soon! Promise!

That's all for now. I'll be posting about Jake later! BYE!

Latest posts

Back