My V4 tama diary! Read my tama diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]WEBKINZ![/SIZE]

Saturday I'm going to the Webkinz ex. YAY! I'm so happy! I wonder which Webkinz I'll get... I REALLY want the American Cocker Spaniel. It is super cute!!

OK. Better calm down or I'll be jumping around all night long. WEll, I AM really happy.

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

WEBKINZ!

(Yes, I am just wasting the space.)

[SIZE=14pt]TAMA UPDATE![/SIZE]

It's live time with the tamas!

V4: Davy seems to have pooped. *Cleans it up* Ooh! He got mail too. It is a letter! The king came and gave Davy 400 GP! The mailman just came! Lucky me. It is another letter. The king came again! Ooh money. 400 GP again! Alright, status check. Aw! Poor Davy is all unhappy. *Goes to play game with him* OK, now he's better.

V3: April pooped twice. Better clean that up. *Cleans it up* Alright, she's both sad and hungry. I'll fix that. *Feeds her. Plays with her*

OK! That was a live update with my tamas!

Thanks for reading!

Just to let you know, Davy died!

But now I've got Bella. A cute baby girl tama!

I'm so excited!!!! I just read Squiddy's comments on the Webkinz thing and it sounds awesome! My mom ays we can go a little later. Maybe around 5:00 or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to the Webkinz thing last night and it was awesome! I got a pack of Webkinz cards from the Wishing Well, I got a flower neckless from the Wheel Of Wow, and I bought two new Webkinz! A Germen Shephard named Tessa and the Black Bear named Emma. I love them! I also enterd the Webkinz Draw for a basket of Webkinz! I hope I get it!

Just a quick update on my two tamas today. Bella is now a toddler and April is now an adult.

Nothing much is happening.

WHAT I HEAR: My brother playing the piano.

WHAT I'M LOOKING AT: My Webkinz trading cards

WHAT I'M THINKING: My sister is getting a V5 on Tuesday!

THE NEWEST PHONE CALL: My dad called.

LAST THING I ATE: Crackers

OK. I was just bored so I just typed that for no good reason. Hee hee. Don't worry, I'll find something cool to talk about in my next post....I hope. :eek:

Bella turned into a teen. She's a tooth like guy. (I mean gal!)

MY NEWEST WONDER: Who reads this diary? It would be really cool to know!

*Yawn* OK, I'm bored so I found myself typing in my diary. I'm waiting for my older brother to get home from acting class so we can eat my litte sister's cake! (It's shaped like a castle! Very cool.)

All is well with Bella and April. But same as me they're kinda bored.

Oh! I so forgot! Today is Webkinz day! Three cheers for Webkinz!

Hip hip hooray!

Hip hip hooray!

Hip hip hooray!

YAY WEBKINZ!

Today I went to WEbkinz World and opened my W gift and spun the Super Wheel. In my W gift I got a wish token, a trophy, and a really cool framed photo of a bunch of Webkinz. (I manged to spot Rosie and Tessa in the picture!) With the Super Wheel I got a hot air baloon. But since I already have one I traded with my sister. (Who got the golf cart.)

I wish you all a happy Webkinz day!

I have to make this post quick so I'll just tell you my newest updates!

Bella is now an adult. A Maskitchi.

April died so I got a new tama. A boy named Alex. (Alex will type in red.) He's a toddler right now. A Tamatchi.

Thanks for reading this WTSPU. (Way Too Short Post Update)

Hmmm, nothing much happened with my tamas today. Alex turned into a teen today. But that mostly all. *Yawn*

Since I'm bored I'll tell you what's going on around my house on this Thursday night. My mom, little sister, and older brother are playing a board game. The game is Clue I think. I wanted to update my diary before it was too late.

OK, here's an update on my tamas!

First of all, Bella died. Because Yesterday morning I lost my tamagotchis. So for the whole day I didn't have them. Until at lunch time today. I found my tamas under the sofa. I wonder how they had gotten there.... Anyway, I quickly wanted to make sure my babies were OK. Alex had five poops and was sick but Bella was dead. After taking care of Alex I got another tama egg. It hatched into a baby girl. I named her Lola. (Lola will talk in green.)

MEET LOLA

--------------

Lola is a toddler. A Harutchi. (Is that how you spell it?) She is funny, playful, and a little of a tomboy. She cries a lot so her training is high. (Not very high though...) I'd always wanted to name one of my tamas Lola. Now I have one!

hanks for reading!

Love,

Cutiepuppy10 :furawatchi:

Alex :unsure:

Lola :mametchi

Yipee yay! I was just at Webkiz world playing Pinky's Big Adventure! It's a super fun game! There have been some updates on Webkinz World.

IN THE SCHOOL

------------------

They've got a new class. The cooking class. You get to make pancakes!

IN THE ARCADE

-------------------

The game ofcourse!

AT MY HOUSE

-----------------

I've been working on a new dining room. (The other one was too small)

Holy cow! I need to give you a BIG update! Sorry about that...

V4: I'm sorry to say Alex died. Now I have Meggy. Meggy is a teen right now. She was a Tamatchi when she was a toddler. Anyways, she is very fat for a teen. She's 98 lb!

V3: Lola has turned into a teen then adult! She's now a Masktchi. Ugh.

My friend might be tama-sitting for me tonight. I'm not really sure yet. Becauses I don't have as much time for my tamas as I normely do. I still LOVE tamagotchis. I just think I need a day break. (Don't worry everyone! I'm stil that Tama-carzy person you know so well!)

Come check out The Webkinz Gang in Fan Fiction! I wrote it myself. Keep a sharp eye out for Part 2 coming soon! (And make sure to give me comments!)

Just wanted to let you know poor Meggy died. (I didn't get a new tama yet.) And Lola got a job at a lab. I knew she'd get that job!

Nothing happened today. I'm taking a break from my V3. i need to focas on one tama for a little while. That way I'll stop getting the same old adult tamas! HINT: They wear masks!

Hey! Great news! My friend is letting me tama-sit her V5!

OK, so she's got three toddlers. Their names are (From oldest to youngest) Oliver, Francien, and Jackson. They are so cute! My friend is on G3. Lucky her. I've NEVER gotten past G2. Anyway, when they woke up this morning they had two poops. (Do they poo in their sleep?) I fed them a meal. (They needed one.) I gave them bread.

Here's what the V5 has in its items, food, ect.

MEALS: Pasta, bread, burger

SNACK: Lollipop, donut, omlett, plate of rolls, ice cream, choclate, popcorn, pancake

ITEM: Hat, stuffed animal, painter

[SIZE=14pt]LOLA IS A MOMMMY![/SIZE]

Around a half hour ago the matchmaker came to my V4! She showed Lola a handsome Kuchipatchi. I said yes to love and the two of them married. Lola got a baby girl that I think I'll name Cocoa. I'm not sure yet but I'll call her Cocoa for now.

Cocoa is very cute. I'll try really hard this time to NOT get a Maskitchi. I'll play lot's of games with her and try not to feed her too many snacks.

News flash at Webkinz World! They got new Webkinz! I really like the dragon and the lioness.

Latest posts

Back