Name you're top 3 TamaTalk friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOu are all my friends but if I did pic here they are, LOL!!!

Bigtama

Sexy_Chick

ZTF

Bubble-Gum

Tiki-Lover

Jorlaur

Remember everyone here is my friends, but these are the people that now me the most!!!

Best~Wishes,

~Tama-Love~

YOu are all my friends but if I did pic here they are, LOL!!!
Bigtama

Sexy_Chick

ZTF

Bubble-Gum

Tiki-Lover

Jorlaur

Remember everyone here is my friends, but these are the people that now me the most!!!

Best~Wishes,

~Tama-Love~
Ohh yeah and these are in no Particular order, so please don't get mad!!!! And if I didn't mention your name you are still my friend, I just can't remember everyone here!!!LOL!!! ;) :furawatchi: :blink:

Best~Wishes,

~Tama-Love~

Ohh yeah and these are in no Particular order, so please don't get mad!!!! And if I didn't mention your name you are still my friend, I just can't remember everyone here!!!LOL!!! :D :furawatchi: :blink:
Best~Wishes,

~Tama-Love~
Thanks Tama-Love! lol. ;) -ZTF

Your welcome, your a great friend, Keep up the good work!!!LOL!!! ;) :lol: :furawatchi:

Best~Wishes,

~Tama-Love~

Alimania - Really good friend and we look out for eachother

tamaluvbug15 - she was a good friend before she left :lol:

tamagotchigirl2 - really nice and supportive

:furawatchi: and everyone else, of course! ;)

huggsey-helps me wih my tamadarkcore-funny
DarkCore was banned.

Here are some I forgot to post!:

cuteagotchi

Jappyx

Adimin!(Can for get her/him cant we?)

WOW! I have a lot of people who like me! I feel so loved! lol. JK. But this topic MAY hurt some feelings so I dont know about this topic. You might want to ask a guide if its ok! :pochitchi:   -ZTF
Same here I feel loved...LOL/JK! But yea, I agree with you, it could hurt some peoples feelings..But if your wondering who my top 3 tamatalk friends are...They are everyone. I get along with everyone, so I'm pretty nice, thats why I'm glad to be your friend. Who ever is nice to me, then they're my friend..But anywho, if it is a boy or girl, or a person that is white, or black, OR even a person with pink polkadots(hehe)..I'll be there friend.. :D Thanks for being my friends!!

♥ Always.

White Ninja

(Ninjas-rock-my-sox)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here I feel loved...LOL/JK! But yea, I agree with you, it could hurt some peoples feelings..But if your wondering who my top 3 tamatalk friends are...They are everyone. I get along with everyone, so I'm pretty nice, thats why I'm glad to be your friend. Who ever is nice to me, then they're my friend..But anywho, if it is a boy or girl, or a person that is white, or black, OR even a person with pink polkadots(hehe)..I'll be there friend.. :D Thanks for being my friends!!

♥ Always.

White Ninja

(Ninjas-rock-my-sox)
Yep! Thats what I think too! :pochitchi:

LooksMatterWhenYourThisHot-Nice and friendly. Plus cool!

TamaKiddy!!-Cool and clever!

Bunny_grl07-A good friend!

These are them so far!

i am board and i am getting tamagotchiV3 in a week!!!!!!yay!!!!
Please do not post unnecesarry posts, they are out of topic!! I would consider this SPAM!!! :D :)

Best~Wishes

~Tama-Love~

UBW-Always there when u need her

Tamacool- very nice

Lula-belle-very nice and out going

and EVERYONE ELSE ON TT!!!

~MissiKK~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back