Name you're top 3 TamaTalk friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Removed by Jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Removed by Jappyx*

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is not 3 but:
Sleepinggirl:Oficaly my real sister,pesky at times,BUT FUNNY IN EVERY WAY!AND NICE!

UBW:Helps out

Susan_520:Nice and funny.Got a huge sence of humor.

Tamagirl_Desy:Always thinking positive

newbiekidlex:She is an amizing guild,That Fight in SMILE BEACH 2! went smoothly with her around!

ZOOMrocks:positive.Actions on Halloween Saddness were great with the magic of Harry potter (^.^)

Crikeys:posts up in any resonable topics

G12(Generation12):Even though shes not around alot,Tama Resturant is still a huge success.

LAITAS:Far off from anyone else,LATIAS is prboaily on the top 50

Tama_chi:Just plain old nice and fun

Hanichi10:picturingin a huge succes!

MISC(Mamatchi_is_So_Cool):Take away the mamatchi part!IS SO COOL!

Nummy:Aint no Numb feeling with them around!

Im0nley:Great at Role playing

M999:the 9999 is rating!9999/10!

ZTF:IS amazing.

WAY MORE but here are the most top 50`s!
What!!!!!???Me?

Oh yeah I forgot to put 3,I put 2 last time.

Tamakiddy!!:Cool avatar.Quite funny.

Rikku_Yuna1772:Such a nice friend.

Polar12:Cool friend,gets things over.

*gets sad* No one likes me ;-( The only one who does dont have PC access, The only time she does is at the lubarys *crys* no one likes me

My Top 3 Friends r:

RR(short 4 Rocken Robotchi)-nice to me

tama 107-has a site i love 2 viset!

~~coco~~~- funny and kind.

*gets sad* No one likes me ;-( The only one who does dont have PC access, The only time she does is at the lubarys *crys* no one likes me
I forgot to add you.You know I forget.

not that many cause I am kinda quiet on tama talk soo ya I kno not that many people kno me that good.........

Puss n Boots is cute, Yet no one cares for me and Im one of the people who plays EVERY day
Its ok meowbark we can live threw this well maybe not but hold on a sec I just gotta say this...

NO BODY LIKES US WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! lolz

I have many friends but if i could pick;

Tama-love

Iris

Moorecandycane

Jesustands

Fridgos

Sexy_Chick

Karategirl3378

Noddles873

TommyB

Spiffy

But i love everybody equally! (And i can't remeber all 100 of my friends right of the top of my head...X_x)

Hmm...Everyone's my friend that doesn't PM me with rude things...a quote from spiffy...hehe

Mimitchi Rocks is one of my greatest friends...it's funny cuz we first met here fighting over who liked penguins more....hehe

To the No One Likes Me Club.....You're gonna have to take down that club, cuz at least 1 person likes you. That would be me. So join a new club.....

Maybe I should join...........no one said my name!

Hmm...Everyone's my friend that doesn't PM me with rude things...a quote from spiffy...hehe
Mimitchi Rocks is one of my greatest friends...it's funny cuz we first met here fighting over who liked penguins more....hehe

To the No One Likes Me Club.....You're gonna have to take down that club, cuz at least 1 person likes you. That would be me. So join a new club.....

Maybe I should join...........no one said my name!
Just because nobody put your name down, your still liked! I would put your name down (I was gonna because you seem nice) but it won't let me edit that post with my friends on it. I have made many new friends since then but I cannot edit that post.

Hmm...what did happen to Dark Core? I'm gonna email him and find out....

HE DID NOT GET BANNED.

Oh yeah...he's one of my friends too .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back