Nanos Or tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanos or tamas

• Tamagotchis...Duh!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nanopets! duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Whats a nano?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Whats a tamagotchi?(no one should pick this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tamas r way better. i have a v2, and it is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :hitodetchi:

i mean, with v2s u can go shopping! u can't do that with a nano.

i had a nano before i got my tama, and it wasn't that fun.

i had a nano pet but then the pixels got dull so i took it apart to look on the inside it looked wierd :D

i voted for tamas....i had a nano it was ok but not near as fun as a tama...the talking nano's are very....strange lol...i'm gunna look for that tonight so i can remind myself of how i should never buy another nano again!!

Tamas are WAY better than Nanos! Tamas have generations, you can name them, there are MANY different tama characters (nanos have one), they have a friend list, you can connect them with other tamas, they have more games, they have both genders, and you can PAUSE them! Nanos have none of that!

I have three tamas, two nano-babies, a nano-kitty, and a nano-puppy, so trust me on this.

B) B) B)

i like them both the same... nanos definately dont suck... theyre awesome for a more relaxed... a not so much on-top-of-it-all-the-time kinda pet u can leave the room for 20 minutes & not worry about missing a discipline or whatever

:eek: :huh: i had this tamagotchi that was a fat slug with a claw as a tail.anyone know what it is? :furawatchi:

im sorry but i said not sure....i have a puppy but that one isnt so cool anymore tamas way better :D

TAMAGOTCHIES ARE BETTER!!!!! :D

WELL DAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :angry:

PLEASE PM ME AND WE WILL BUDDYS IF YOU WANT !!!!!!!!!! :angry:

nanos are nothing compared to tamas !

I chose tamas because I don't know if I like Nanopets or not.

Regards,

Kate

hahaha

dont keep on posting 'whoever picked what is a tama shouldnt be on here' stop. they just want attention so they went and chose the one where pplz would say stuff about. or they really didnt know but they were here for the aqua pets and junk. i think its my first reson though.

can i see a pic of a nano pet. they sound fun yet boring cuz i like the evolution goes by for tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back