Nanos Or tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanos or tamas

• Tamagotchis...Duh!

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nanopets! duh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Whats a nano?

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Whats a tamagotchi?(no one should pick this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never really tried a nanopet, but tamagotchi is the best, most popular v-pet of all! Besides, nano pets can't connect with eachother!

Who voted what is a tamagotchi? Whoever did is immature. You obviously know what a tamagotchi is if you are on this site. 

Anyways I like Tamagotchi's better but NanoPets are still fun and cool!
I agree with Darkcore!

Yeah umm HOW CAN YOU BE HERE AND NOT NO WHAT A TAMAGITCHI IS? NEwayz....tamas are WAY better
no they're not nano's play more and tamas don't always wanna play.also tamas are only pets in nanos there are also babies.

I remember I had a nano kitty, my first one, it always woke up at about 8:00am i think, it lived to be like 30 or 40 years (really days, but it says there it's years) and when it died, I was sooo mad! but I tried to do it again and couldn't! I still have it but I lost it, about a couple monthes ago I saw it, but, lol, i 4got where it was, i REALLY hope someone didn't thro it out, I MISS MY NANO KITTY! *CRIES* i had a lot of good times with that kitty :'(

i have a nano puppy, i dont like it very much. i think the pets themselves are alot better looking on tamas, on my nano puppy sometimes it doesnt even look like a puppy. i think tamas are the best.

Could a guide close this? It's old and nobidy really cares anymore

*~Tamagotchi~*

y would u buy one is it fun cuz i saw one for 1$ at doller giant and i was not a fake

i like tamas but nanos are still fun too and i think you should get a dinkie dino mine were so fun until one day one of them stopped working and the other one i lost oh well

before i knew about the tamagotchi (which are better) i had a nano kitty which was screwed up there were extra pixels but know i have a v3 and my friend let borrow there tams last year and i had to take care of ten (at once) :( :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back