naruto fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whittigerx4494

Reaction score
ok so who love the show naruto good because this it all about him

rules i know you hate them

1 no spamming

2 no cursing or other bad stuff

3 have fun

4 MOST IMPORTANT DO NOT WRIGHT ON THE WALLS

5 OBY ALL RULES

Naruto is one of my favorite animes!! My favorites are Shikamaru, Kakashi, Hinata, Kiba, and Haku.

does the Name of my other tamatalk account give any information ...gaara_girl_0929 XD Of course I watch naruto, its my fave...no SECOND fave show. (first fave is Yu-Gi-Oh) Gaara is my fave character...And my least fave character is Naruto, He's annoying even though he's the main character, and the easiest to draw would be sasuke

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa cool we shoud make natinole naruto day or better nationel saskue day yahhhhhhhhh cool and really if you think of it garra is a one tailed beast and naruto is a 9 tailed beast cool my tamas --------------------> ;) :D :lol: :huh:

ok new the just to let you know

1. saskue only die in japans version

2. garra almost dies by icha stealing his demand duh

3. at the end of this seares their a episod that saiys NARUTO DIES be he dosn't ok

4. I love you saskue

andwhen narutos a adault he looks just like the forth hokaga k weird huh think hard hahahahahahah

please fallow the rule and DON'T WRIGHT ON THE WASS ok :huh: :D ;)

I totally dislike Naruto!

In broader subect, Anime and Manga!

I honestly can't stand it!!

But that is my opinion, lots of people LOVE anime!

_-*Spread the love*-_

ok new the just to let you know
1. saskue only die in japans version

2. garra almost dies by icha stealing his demand duh

3. at the end of this seares their a episod that saiys NARUTO DIES be he dosn't ok

4. I love you saskue

andwhen narutos a adault he looks just like the forth hokaga k weird huh think hard hahahahahahah

please fallow the rule and DON'T WRIGHT ON THE WASS ok B) ;) :unsure:
Wow! Lots of deaths. Bum Bum Buhhhh!

<_< :) :unsure: :unsure: :p B) :p ok naruto die but he donsen't ok and SASKUE DIES BUT HE WAS JUST UNCANSIS AND FOR ALL THE ARUTO FANS OF THE WOLD DRUMROLL THEIRS A NEW SEIRES OBOUT NARUTO SASKUE ANS SASKURA WHEN THERE ADAUTS AND ALL THE OTHE CARITER SO THEY CAN'T DIE DUH i love you saskue :D

AND AMIMA ROCKS DID I MENTEN I LOVE YOU SASKUE

question look at my avitar what the heck dose it say it the only got one out of 20 that a could use and i posted one on the internet i drew acatly like that but without words and they copied me they just put it on microsoft word and wrote stuff on my picture grrrrr naruto is an idiot but saskue i love you

like my profille. me and saskue have alot in common

l

l

l

l

l

V

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone see naruto shippudden episode 1 & 2 yet? i did. its exciting, yet funny. i saw it on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back