naruto fans!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Naruto @_@

I watched an entire 47 minutes of Shippuden yesterdaaay~

So yeah anyway. I really don't like Sakura @_@; She's too clingy. My favorite character is Orochimaru. xP

No one dies. Well, i havent heard from it. Anyways, i watched shippuuden and it rocks^^

My fave characters are:

Sasuke

Naruto

Shikamaru

Gaara

Sakura

Deidara

Itachi

Naruto is just an anime and manga to please the kids who don't like to think about the plot, or even want a plot, and just want mindless fighting.

One more thing, the show Naruto is not deep.

I really don't like Sakura @_@
I dont like sakura either. shes annoying, and really mean to naruto and rock lee. (well at first she was)

i can be mean like sakura ^_^

I don't get it!! People always say they like sasuka or anyone else but naruto! The show is called [SIZE=14pt]NARUTO[/SIZE] not sasuka!! :D :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it!! People always say they like sasuka or anyone else but naruto! The show is called [SIZE=14pt]NARUTO[/SIZE] not sasuka!! :( :(
- The reason why everyone likes him (sasuke) so much is because he's the pretty boy, everyone loves the pretty boy.

to whittigerx4494- Gaara's father is the Kazekage. Orochimaru is Not the Kazekage. When Orochimaru was younger, his sensei used to be Sarutobi (or...in other words. The Hokage). During the time when they were going to pick a new hokage, orochimaru put his name in for regontition. he never got picked so he became a rouge ninja and sought out revenge on the hokage, during the chunnin exams. when gaara and sasuke's fight was underway, orochimaru was disguised as the Kazekage and then he started (along with the sound and sand village's help) the invasion of konoha. later on in the series, Gaara becomes the Kazekage.

I don't get it!! People always say they like sasuka or anyone else but naruto! The show is called [SIZE=14pt]NARUTO[/SIZE] not sasuka!! :) :)
Uhm, so?

I'm not one of them. Way too many people are in love with Sasuke.

Uhm, so?
I'm not one of them. Way too many people are in love with Sasuke.
He's cute and all, but he's too full of himself. :eek: I like Naruto because he's determined to fulfill his dream.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

I personaly think that people like sasuka too much!!! I like Naruto better because he is determended and he has a demoned in him!!! :D :p
Thats what I just said, lolz! (Well, about the determined part.) XD

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

i absolutely adore the naruto tv show!!! but i hate sasuke!! he wants to kill itachi!! i love i-chan!!

animerox

i also don't like naruto, sakura, ino, konohamaru, and temari (stupid shika chaser). i swear if this show gets taken off the air i will forever despise whoever took it off. oh yeah, i also didn't mean to post twice. my computers lagging.

animerox

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back