NARUTO SPOILERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this might be old for most of you, but after the chunin exams, rock lee is healed by tsunade and is able to become a shinobi again. Gaara (I'm not sure if it's in the time skip) turns good and becomes the kazekage.

I know this might be old for most of you, but after the chunin exams, rock lee is healed by tsunade and is able to become a shinobi again. Gaara (I'm not sure if it's in the time skip) turns good and becomes the kazekage.
yeah, that is pretty old (no offence)

yeah, that is pretty old (no offence)
Actually, that part about Tsunade becoming the 5th Hokage and healing Rock Lee hasn't even aired in the States yet.

I wouldn't say it was old, for some people.

BTW, Tsunade is just starting to get in the program now.

Tonight, is when Orochimaru, Kabuto, Shizune, and Tsunade first meet.

9:00p EST!

~ CeCe---

Actually, that part about Tsunade becoming the 5th Hokage and healing Rock Lee hasn't even aired in the States yet.
I wouldn't say it was old, for some people.

BTW, Tsunade is just starting to get in the program now.

Tonight, is when Orochimaru, Kabuto, Shizune, and Tsunade first meet.

9:00p EST!

~ CeCe---
Missed that one D: I was playing Mario Party 7! What was it about

Yeah, Gaara turning good is old news for me. Over 7/8's of my school dont even know about that nor Shippuden

Everyone knows some things about the show naruto, like some things they don't tell us, but we KNOW that it is true. Such as, naruto will eventually bacome the hokage and end up marrying Hinata. Everyone also may know that Yondaime is not dead, but alive as the leader of the Akatsuki. None of us are ENTIRELY sure if this is true, but the is an instinct in our bodies that tells us that these things are true.
Now, the interesting part!!!

There have een some rumors that I have herd of a few things that are going to happen and a few of these I KNOW are true.

I have herd the Orochimaru will finnally get ahold of Sasuke's body but when he does, he is overflowed with the memories of Sasuke's childhood and ends up dieing. Once and for all.

Another thing that I am sure is true, is that tobi(the kid with the orange mask) might acctually be obito.

(notice that all the letters in obito make tobi exept there is one less O) when Sasori dies because of a fight with Sakura and that wierd old lady he is replaced by tobi. diedara is obviously not happy about this and someone made a seriously hilarous video on youtube about it. Tobi and Diedara AMV

I have also herd that tobi is definitely obito because the mask he wears shows his right eye, and the eye that kakashi took from him was his left eye. ( I really don't get what's up with naruto characters surviving and then joining the akatsuki :D )

If there is anything that you know is true or even if you think is true please post it here. Also leave comments and corrections. Thanks a Bunch!!!
naruto will eventually bacome the hokage and end up marrying Hinata. Everyone also may know that Yondaime is not dead, but alive as the leader of the Akatsuki.
dat is so totally boguss if u look on youtube naruto dies in the 4th movie but wheather that efects the series or not i don't no and yondamine is dead people come on just except it he is not the leader of akatsuki this dude with bright orange hair and 2 pirceings in his nose is!

i like u all tameri_sensei_girl but that is preety buguss

I have herd the Orochimaru will finnally get ahold of Sasuke's body but when he does, he is overflowed with the memories of Sasuke's childhood and ends up dieing. Once and for all.
i haven't heard that but it sounds plausilbe but if orochimaru dies that means sasuke dies right!?! o.o

Another thing that I am sure is true, is that tobi(the kid with the orange mask) might acctually be obito.

if u look around tobi is definitly not obito masashi momoto did that on purpose to make you guys wonder tobi isn't even a uchiha he is a satoshi or something like dat!

yer. -.- im a narutard!

yeah, I herd that too, and by the way (the may sound soooo off but) I think I've descovered how Yondaime might still be alive and why he is evil and has peircings and orange hair.

(I just thought this up, but) I think that mabey since he should be in the death god's stomach that mabey he managed to make an agreement with him, but he was cursed in the process and the whole thing made him get orange hair and get piercings...

Yeah, it sounds stupid.... Oh, well... I had a dream about it...

Did I just hear, Naruto becomes hokage and marries Hinata?

*cough cough*

No, you have it all wrong.

NARUTO IS NOT A ROMANCE SHOW. And if Naruto is going to go out with someone its going to be Sakura. Because he has alot of interest in her and stuffs. xD

Anyway, I know alot more spoilers, since I read the manga. Some of those that you're telling me are not true. o_O

dat is so totally boguss if u look on youtube naruto dies in the 4th movie but wheather that efects the series or not i don't no and yondamine is dead people come on just except it he is not the leader of akatsuki this dude with bright orange hair and 2 pirceings in his nose is!

i like u all tameri_sensei_girl but that is preety buguss

i haven't heard that but it sounds plausilbe but if orochimaru dies that means sasuke dies right!?! o.o

if u look around tobi is definitly not obito masashi momoto did that on purpose to make you guys wonder tobi isn't even a uchiha he is a satoshi or something like dat!

yer. -.- im a narutard!
Completely agree with all that you just quoted.

-.-

Did I just hear, Naruto becomes hokage and marries Hinata?*cough cough*

NARUTO IS NOT A ROMANCE SHOW. And if Naruto is going to go out with someone its going to be Sakura. Because he has alot of interest in her and stuffs. xD

Anyway, I know alot more spoilers, since I read the manga. Some of those that you're telling me are not true. o_O
Well, you should have a right to what you say, but remember. This is for rumors and what happens. We don't exactly know what's going to happen, but what fun is it if you don't emagine a little! :D :p

Did I just hear, Naruto becomes hokage and marries Hinata?*cough cough*

I just realized something... If Naruto isn't a romance show than howcan Asuma get Kurinai pregnant?

Yes, Asuma does get killed by Hidan.
And Kurenai is going out with Asuma. Kurenai is pregnant with his child when he's killed.

~ CeCe---
umm....thats preety sad and disturbing at the same time :mellow:

Orochimaru has captured Kabuto's body. I know that for sure.
//xd3vilx
No, orochimaru dies and kabuto tries to take over orochi's body to become more powerful than him, at least that's what wikipedia says.

Latest posts

Back