NARUTO SPOILERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, orochimaru dies and kabuto tries to take over orochi's body to become more powerful than him, at least that's what wikipedia says.
Well still...that's a type of "capturing".

//xd3vilx

This is what wikipedia says:

Current arc

Orochimaru's true form

Orochimaru appears with Sasuke after the latter has defeated a large group of ninja. Admiring Sasuke's ability to defeat the sheer number of ninjas unscathed, Orochimaru thinks to himself that Sasuke's talent has surpassed even his own at Sasuke's age and is delighted by the fact that Sasuke's body will soon be his.

His body beginning to deteriorate, Orochimaru lies bedridden when Sasuke attacks him. Stating that he has nothing left to learn from Orochimaru, Sasuke activates his cursed seal and his Sharingan. Having anticipated this, Orochimaru reveals his true form in preparation of taking Sasuke's body. After advancing to level 2 of his cursed seal, Sasuke is able to dismember Orochimaru, seemingly killing him. As his cursed seal recedes, Sasuke finds himself to be paralyzed by the snakes's poison. Orochimaru reassembles himself and swallows Sasuke whole, transferring him into a dimension within himself.

As Orochimaru tries to take control of his body, Sasuke uses his Sharingan to stop the process. When Kabuto enters the room, he finds Sasuke standing over Orochimaru's dismembered true form. As Sasuke leaves the room, Kabuto asks him who he is. Sasuke then uses his Sharingan to show Kabuto the final confrontation between the two in Orochimaru's dimension, from which Sasuke arose the victor. As Kabuto comes to grips with Orochimaru's death, Sasuke states that he's merely taken over Orochimaru.

Kabuto has since taken efforts to recreate and surpass his master by integrating Orochimaru's remains into his body. Orochimaru, or what is left of him, is attempting to take control of the resulting body. Hinata Hyuga uses her Byakugan to verify this and states that Orochimaru's remains have already taken over one third of Kabuto's body

Oh no! Gaara finally died on the show (rather than the manga) and now my friend Kayla is going to kill me just becuase he's dead and it's not my fault! (her nickname is Gaara)

lol... well, she isn't going to kill me, but she has gotten mad at me for telling her. :)

Well.... feel free to give any more useless, everyone already knows it spoilers.

im sure everyone here are naruto fans so im sure uve been wondering about the naruto shippuuden movie and why sakura screams"NARUTO!" at the end well u will see here pay attention ok! yer the first part is the preview 4 naruto shippuuden episode 20 just wait just after dat!

U MUST CLICKY!

OMG! Deidara's gona die!

he turns himself into a bomb and tries to kill sasuke because the explosion will cover 10 kilometers!!!

I can't wait till the next manga chapter comes out on youtube! I'm gonna die!

OMG! Deidara's gona die!
he turns himself into a bomb and tries to kill sasuke because the explosion will cover 10 kilometers!!!

I can't wait till the next manga chapter comes out on youtube! I'm gonna die!
Deidara's my favorite bad giy :'( :ichigotchi:

in someway it's all funny :wacko: (not the killing parts :unsure: )

well... i don't like wars

i like i lot of things...oops i went off topic :furawatchi:

sorry about that anyway i like the pink hair girl i don't know her name? sasuke is cute but i still don't like him

in someway it's all funny :D (not the killing parts :eek: )well... i don't like wars

i like i lot of things...oops i went off topic ^_^

sorry about that anyway i like the pink hair girl i don't know her name? sasuke is cute but i still don't like him
Her name is Sakura :p

Latest posts

Back