Naughtyness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Joanne*~

Reaction score
I was just wondering what you get when your naughy i ger

Sometimes a smack

Shouted at

sent to bed

My teddys taken away

Banned from EVERYTHING even *Sniffs* reeading

I was just wondering what you get when your naughy i ger

Sometimes a smack

Shouted at

sent to bed

My teddys taken away

Banned from EVERYTHING even *Sniffs* reeading
i get yelled at. (And I mean a scary yell from my dad)I sometimes get grounded for at least a day. I get sent to my room. I think that's it. Oh and what kind of parent grounds you from reading? ;)

My parents are nice, so they don't give me dark consequences. ;)

This is what I got if I was naughty (when I was a child)

Time-Out

"Go To Your Room"

An ignorance for an hour

Rarely, a smacking.

//Tama*Lover

i get yelled at. (And I mean a scary yell from my dad)I sometimes get grounded for at least a day. I get sent to my room. I think that's it. Oh and what kind of parent grounds you from reading? ;)
Becuase i love reading im readingg thios book about Fox homes at the moment

When I was younger (and didn't know any better :D ) I got spanked. But now, I rarely do anything 'bad'. But if I do, I get yelled at and/or grounded. ;)

My parents are nice, so they don't give me dark consequences. ;)
This is what I got if I was naughty (when I was a child)

Time-Out

"Go To Your Room"

An ignorance for an hour

Rarely, a smacking.

//Tama*Lover
You were one lucky duck. Yesterday I got yelled at for not picking something up. He called my mom...I can't say it too offensive. But I can't wait till I go to college. Then I will be so busy I will not get in trouble for no reason. Although I used to like it when I was a little kid. Nothing to worry about.

Really??? You didn't put your book back, and you got spanked for it? ;) That's a bit extreme, I'd say...

Last edited by a moderator:
Really??? You didn't put your book back, and you got spanked for it? ;) That's a bit extreme, I'd say...
If you saw a picture of my bed room you would probally think it was woooow cl;ean and i left my Fox book on my bed so My dad Spancked me sooooo i jsut forgot

I wasn't that bad when I was younger, my mom would tell me "No" once and I'd stop doing whatever I was doing.

When I was a little older I was put on 5 minute time outs though.

I get yelled at. Only very very bad things get a spank.

I get yelled a lot so I have a lot of crying spells. This is how it usually goes:

1:He tells me to do something

2:I say ok

3 :he yells at me for using sarcasam (which I usually don't)

4:I start crying

5:He yells at me for crying

6:I threaten with something

7:He then yells about how I am a spoiled person and how it is all my mom's fault.

8:I stand there crying doing nothing

9:He yells because I am not doing anything

10:Things calm down and he leaves me to be

11:I do not mention this to anybody and try to forget it.

That is how it usually goes. It happens like every other week when he is back from his trips.

If that went away for me I could not live for more than a day. (mostly since I discovered TT) For me it's usually the TV. Which I could live without.
Yeah, I don't watch to much TV so my parents don't take that away.

But I don't get in major trouble alot anyways.

I'm not usually Bad. my parents don't believe in Grounding and such but I've never done anything to send them up the wall

Stopping you from reading seems pretty harsh since It's good for you but It's your parents wishes I guess

Um... Computer goes?

My parents have never spanked me in my life...

I'm lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back