New Angelgotchi Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
name :dora

anglegotchis are cute it would be a really great idea to bring them back i would buy one! ;) :D :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :D :D :D :D

I love Angelgotchi's! I'll sign! :mimitchi:

Name: Jennifer :nazotchi:

Comments: Angelgotchi's are a very importaint kind of tama.They are really really pretty and they have great features.

I'd love Bandai to re-sell them. :mimitchi:

Oceangotchi123 ;)

;) :nazotchi: I e-mailed Bandai America and they said "we don't make it any more" :mimitchi:
I am furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
:kusatchi:   :blink: I e-mailed Bandai America and they said "we don't make it any more"  :blink:
I am furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :blink:   :wub:
whaaaaaaat thats soooooo wong! :lol: :lol: :lol: angelglotchis should be as popular as tamagotchis v1-4.5

Matt

USA

It should have new characters plus ones from v4.5 and stuff, just with wings and a halo.

new games.

food.

items.

connect to other anglegotchis.

THEY SHOULD MAKE ANGELGOTCHI CONNECTION

AND DEVILGOTCHI CONNECTION.

definetley! all the old tamas need to be reborn!

name: noah

Name: Walter

Comments: Tamagotchi Angel should be brought back by popular demand! I say they'd be a big hit all over again, seeing as how virtual pets are making a comeback.

name,Cat

the country you live in,USA!

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

I would loveto be able to get them at an afordable price, I want one so bad! PWEEZE

Name: Tupu (Not real name :D )

Comments: Every since I got my first ever tama connection, I went on the net and looked at the old tama types and Angelgotchi's have always been one of my favourites. It would ROCK if Bandai made them again!

Name: Noelle

Comments: I have never played the angelgotchi, but I would love to, so please bring it back.

Yes I'm finally going to sign this as well.

I love my Angelgotchis and I would be very happy to see young people being able to play with a new version today.

And...

...if Bandai brought back older versions in a new way(or even in an old way) I would buy them all. :rolleyes:

Lauren

United States

I would love to see the angelgotchi without the bat stealing the chocolate, and more pastel colors!

Some of you may have read a petition to bring back angelgotchi's a while ago. It was closed because we are not supposed to bump up old topics and this one had been untouched for a year until someone replied, but if we keep this one steadily going, then admin said it wouldn't be closed.
Anyways, we are trying to get Bandai to release angelgotchi's again. So please sign this, and put a link to this in your signature.

Please include your...

name,

the country you live in,

and any comments you may have about what you would like to see in the new angelgotchi's.

Once we have a considerable amount of signatures we will send this to Bandai, and hopefully bring angelgotchi's back!
Name:Brittany

County:United Kingdom

yea i think Bandai should relese them again i want to see the part where you tap the screen and you tama gets protected or somet`

:) ;)

Name: DDDTrooper

Comments: I would love to see Angelgotchis return! There should be features from Connections like IR communication and Gotchi-Points. And maybe some more gender neutral colors? :)

-DDDTrooper

Name: Addie

Comments: You need thousands and thousands of signitures for a big corporation such as Bandai to even consider looking at. But I'll add mine, just in case that really ever happens. Make a ton of them, so we can all get them. Angelgotchi Connection would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back