NEW TAMA IN 2010!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was pretty crazy how they were Out of Stock in just a matter of hours.

Like GotchiGal16 said, the new TMGOs are available on Amazon.com! But if you count the shipping cost it comes to a total of $25.43 ($19.99 plus $5.44 shipping. Beleive me, I did the math.)
Sadly I didn't live in the US so I couldn't buy them. I didn't any money either, but.

yeah but the stors are sure to stock up any time now pretty much they should also relese the 2 new coming soon citys if its coming ^_^
I agree. People with Tama-Go's will be irritated that they are still under construction...(or at least I would be)

I agree. People with Tama-Go's will be irritated that they are still under construction...(or at least I would be)
Yeah, it wouldn't make a very good impression on brand-new customers (Of course, we fans wouldn't mind if they hurried up, too... :p )

EDIT: Just changed a bit of wording

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe ifyou don't like the idea at ALL of the tamaGO,you could ask bandai

if they can release sooner orlater the v6.5 (and don't ask me how, beacause I don't know either!).They said that they canceled the idea for the TMGO.

They canceled the idea for the TMGO?

Not by the looks of things it hasn't.

The V6.5 does not look like it will be released, or maybe this Tama-Go is actually the V6.5.

They canceled the idea for the TMGO?
Not by the looks of things it hasn't.

The V6.5 does not look like it will be released, or maybe this Tama-Go is actually the V6.5.
They didn't cancel the Tama-Go idea, they cancelled the V6.5 so they could work on the Tama-Go.

And the V6.5 may be released, but:

• The V6.5 when it was first discussed, was a sequel to the Music Star. (World Tour Edition of the Music Star) and is nothing like the Tama-Go, or the TMGC+C or iD
  • If they released the V6.5, and whether they use the World Tour Edition or not, it would have to be something to do with the original V6 (hence the .5, not a whole new version)
  • The Tama-Go is a whole new version and cannot be considered the V6.5.

OK then. XD

The Tama-Gos and figures on the Toys R Us website are now out of stock just to let people know.

OK then. XD
The Tama-Gos and figures on the Toys R Us website are now out of stock just to let people know.
We know! :)

They are obviously a really popular item, since they are a brand new release. I think im going to wait a while before I get mine...

[SIZE=14pt]I LOVE YOUR LOG! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]
This is a general topic for discussion of Tama-Go news. Binary's log (The Tama-Go log on here) is HERE.

There were some being sold by Target a few days ago. I brought the green one, but it was a pre-order.

Also, there are some figures on Amazon when you search "TamaTown". I brought the Ringotchi one.

Iv only got 1 tamigotchi but when you said it could only be bought with dollars, that's tough,because my mum only has one dollar. :(

I'm hoping for that Dark Blue one to come out. Actually, it would be great if all the other ones released were all girly, that way I wouldn't regret buying the White one (since I'm getting it ASAP) :lol:

But yes, I agree that more boy-ish Tamagotchis should come out. The reason why fewer guys are playing with them is probably because of the designs. Half should be geared toward girls, and the other half toward boys. And with some unisex colors, as well.

hay there is a new tamagotchi color in japanes the news is in tama-palace it is the same thing as the id but the diffrence is that it has 1 nw charter and it has a tamagotchi deka color and the tamagotchi color cost up 60-70 bucks looks cool but i will rather get a tamagotchi color or id than new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back