NEW TAMA IN 2010!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI "TheRealMametchi" is a Bandai-run Twitter account. Everything they say comes straight from Bandai Amierica.
I knew he had to be working for Bandai somehow ! So, his information is probably 100% correct.

furbitchi, that might be just around your area. It may be coming out early October, in your area. But some where else in Australia, it might be released in November.

I knew he had to be working for Bandai somehow ! So, his information is probably 100% correct.
furbitchi, that might be just around your area. It may be coming out early October, in your area. But some where else in Australia, it might be released in November.
no beacuse bandai america have nothing to do with ausralias tamagotchis its completly up to funtastic bandai told me themselves that australias distributor dicides the date and if it will be avalible and evan if bandai america dicided coz i live in melbourne which i would get it in october than the rest of australia would get it a week after i would get it anyway so either therealmametchi got it from me or made it up or he contacted funtastic to get all the infomation on the dates but bandai said to me they arnt the ones who make the dates for australia same for nz i guss but funtasticpecificly told me the new tamago will be avalible erly october in toys r us and toyworld but kmart and target might not stock the tamago............ thats it what he might mean is that toys r us and toyworld will stock it erly october and target and kmart will get it november but howd he get those dates is wat i wanna know bandai cant evan be botherd contacting funtastic about the date for the tamago so how come he got it hmmm but he still could be wrong but i mean funtastic might not evan get the tamago for target and kmart ok sorry its a long message about it anyways for replies on this please note i will be in quennsland till thursday australian time :mellow:

I know a couple boys tahat like tamas soooo ya i really think bandai should get that staight. i'm a girl and think that's unfair.
I agree.

Bandai does target female users too much. Its not fair, and just plain embarrasing for some boys.

If the the Tamatown TamaGo's for 20 bucks US, then that's probably 23 dollars in Canadian dollars. My's mom's never going let me get that thing. :pochitchi:

Looks impressive, and I'll definitely give it a try when it's released. Does anyone know when it's coming to Canada?

PS:

People have been saying Tamagotchis new name will be "Tamatown"

This is false!

Bandai is using Tama Town as a sub-category thing.

If you read the TMGO instruction manual, you will see that it says "Tamatown - by Tamagotchi"

:)

i am not going to get the tama go how am i going to tack it to school why does it have to be so fat what if a cooler one comes out next ;) so i am waiting for the next tamagotchi they might make

i am not going to get the tama go how am i going to tack it to school why does it have to be so fat what if a cooler one comes out next :D so i am waiting for the next tamagotchi they might make
You could just not take it to school! :)

in my opinion i think that it's going to be an epic sucess I know im going to buy one! It does suck its not in color but was the other ones? and they don't suck.. not at all. i've seen alott of pics on it and it seems EPIC :D you can change the face plate, have a house background, walk around tama town! i dont know about you guys but im SUPER excited! The art on it is more precise and original. LOVE IT :wub:

I think they're going to come out REALLY soon. I mean, I live all the way in New Zealand and while I was in a shop called Toy World, I asked them about it and they said they had ordered it and it would be in stock SOON.

I think they're going to come out REALLY soon. I mean, I live all the way in New Zealand and while I was in a shop called Toy World, I asked them about it and they said they had ordered it and it would be in stock SOON.
the tamago in australia is to be avalible elry october which most likley will be the same for newzealand

the tamago in australia is to be avalible elry october which most likley will be the same for newzealand
Yup! Hopefully it comes out earlier...

Maybe I should have a "word" with Bandai..... Lol Just kidding

Yup! Hopefully it comes out earlier...Maybe I should have a "word" with Bandai..... Lol Just kidding
no bandai have nothing to do with australias tamago and it isn coming erlyer it is onley seen as to be avalible erly october funtastic have told me themselfs

no bandai have nothing to do with australias tamago and it isn coming erlyer it is onley seen as to be avalible erly october funtastic have told me themselfs
oh and they will be avalible in toyworld and toys r us funtastic dosent know if target and kmartwill stock it yet

Like GotchiGal16 said, the new TMGOs are available on Amazon.com! But if you count the shipping cost it comes to a total of $25.43 ($19.99 plus $5.44 shipping. Beleive me, I did the math.)

The part about having a word with bandai was a joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back