New Tama Tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do YOU think?

• TrickerTreat, You are a GOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fantastic!

• great!

• good!

• good in parts

• average

• below average

• BAD!

• boring!

• wake me in 8 hours!

• complete rubbish and waste of time!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: thanks again everyone

There's a bunch of v2 charries at tamalove.pixelmood.com. =D
Yeah but those characters aren't drawn. As you can tell, a Memetchi on the actual tamagotchi and the drawn one definately look different. I wouldn't know what colors they're supposed to be or anything.

Hopefully Bandai will come out with some official drawings of those characters so I can put them in TamaTales :eek:

My idea is that you should put the Matchmaker in one to try to find mates for Mametchi or whoever and...the rest is unpredictable...
That would be heaps cool, and you could get the match maker to come and then it rejects it the 1st cupple of times... and then it gets sad... and then a perfect match comes!! :rolleyes: :eek:

i luved tamatales! it was so cool! ;)

i think there should be something like angelgotchis and devilgotchis fighting.

ps. now that mimitchirocks pointed it out, i am left handed too! and i like mimitchis...i wonder if that mimitchi is me...lol

Hey, admin, im working on a tama flash. It is called: the saving puroperatchi

i will finish it.

i love tamatales its the BEST!

:furawatchi: :marumimitchi: :mametchi: :hitodetchi: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :unsure: :mimitchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :pochitchi:

n__n aww thanks everyone. I didn't even know that this post was here.
(Tamatales is in the "Tamagotchi Entertainment" section of the Library, munkybuds. It's a series of flash movies I'm making about tamagotchis)

I'll get to work on episode 3 right away :)

Are there any characters people would like to see?
id like a Kutchipatchi, a puroperatchi, a robotchi, and a ufotchi in TamaTales episode 3. thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonderful^_^. Were did you get the Sandman one Tricker Treat? I liked that song. :huh: . Did it cost you money to do it? Or is it once you get the flash program ut works? Do you have to get some kind of program for those? And do you have to get some kind of program to makke animated pics? Anyways, GREAT presentation. I chose TrickerTreat, you are a god,lol.

The only thing that usually costs any money is the program I used to make the flash, Macromedia Flash MX. But there's also certain ways around that...that are illegal. So don't do it! >_>

But anyway it's a really cool program and you draw the pictures directly into it. Here's a screenshot for anyone who's interested.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/zmalincoz/flashmx.jpg

As you can see there's a lot of extra stuff going outside of what you see when you watch the movie. Just extra clutter and stuff. I'd explain other stuff but it's really complicated. If anyone has a question I'll answer it though.

COOL! i am selling a tama cartoon series at my schoo

and by the way

i can draw on paint pretty welll

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats so cool! I am going to ask my uncle about that...but dont you have to host it to something so that it is in a swf file? I could get the hang of that program...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back