New Tama Tales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what do YOU think?

• TrickerTreat, You are a GOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fantastic!

• great!

• good!

• good in parts

• average

• below average

• BAD!

• boring!

• wake me in 8 hours!

• complete rubbish and waste of time!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt tricker treat used on of the illegal ways...I heard that there are ways of stealing that program in the internet but...I sure a surely not am using that way,lol.

Oh I was just saying that it's possible to get the program without buying it, and that's illegal. Not saying I did that or anything though.

Anyway the 30 day trial works I'm pretty sure. And when you make a flash movie you just export it as an .swf file and poof there it is. But if you want to SHOW it to people, then you have to host it somewhere with the RIGHT HTML. I forgot what the code is but if you just host the file as it is, they'll see everything outside the viewing box. Like there's a white box and then a gray area around it, and the people watching the movie are only supposed to see what's happening in the white box. But if you just host it they see everything so that's not good. You need the html code that specifies the size of the box. Ahhh it's confusing.

Oh and the first one was short intentionally. I wanted to just make a quick Tamagotchi movie thing. I don't know @_@

n__n aww thanks everyone. I didn't even know that this post was here.
(Tamatales is in the "Tamagotchi Entertainment" section of the Library, munkybuds. It's a series of flash movies I'm making about tamagotchis)

I'll get to work on episode 3 right away :D

Are there any characters people would like to see?
Hmmm.... I'm not sure what s/he's called, they have 4 tentecal like things, and a beak.

BTW YOU ROCK! The first one is way to short!

Ya great jorb on the 2nd one TrickerTreat that was funny and had a good soundtrack! I would like to see Ufotchi or Nazotchi in it!! :marumimitchi:

I havnt heard of these TamaTales yet....

They sound pretty cool!

dorry ive only voted average as im new here and dont know everyone yet but you all seem nice :angry:

hi im new but ive seen your tamatales are TOTALLY WICKED! :angry: :angry: :angry:

i enjoyed the second one more tho

how do you make them? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ha! I love them. They're extremely cute. The second is great. I loved the angry faces when they saw the painting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back