New Tama with TOUCHSCREEN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, hey. So, are you getting it off of Ebay? Cause they are not coming into the USA. What state do you live in?

someone help me how do you get to tamachat.com!!!!!!!!!1HELP NOW
Ya wanna know,huh? Well,first, go to site map on the top of the page. Then,put your curser on it (DO NOT click on it).You will see a list. On it, go to tamatalk extras, and you will find tamachat. Click on it & your there! glad i could help! :lol:

Its not an actual Tamagotchi, it is a 'portable Tama-Town'. You connect your ETama to this via infared and your Tamagotchi can go to the local food store, park, or even bank to place a deposit! Hope this helps!! :mimitchi:

You connect your ETama to this via infared and your Tamagotchi can go to the local food store, park, or even bank to place a deposit!
Actually, your Entama Gotchi doesn't go anywhere. You control Osewatchi, the Kakeibo main character. You shop, bank, and trade for her and her only.

However you can send items and money to your Entama via infrared connection.

She [Osewatchi] also takes walks, bathes, eats, brushes her teeth, and sleeps. But without any input from the users. These events happen at set times. And half the shops close at 5pm. The convenience store stays open the latest. I think until 9pm.

Yes it is called Chou Yarikuri Enjoy: Tamagotchi Kakeibo

Tranaslated as Enjoy managing your money: Tamagotchi Account book.

If you looked back in the pages, or used the search thing then you would have seen that I made a topic on it ages ago! :)

Whoa! I can't wiat until it comes out in the USA! If it ever does. :huh: :lol: :( :p B) ;) :D :D :D :D :blink: :D <_< :)
Sorry, but a member here on tamatalk wrote to bandai, and they said that no japanese tamagotchi will come out outside of japan in english.

See for yourself!
Bandai Japan's site

It says it was released April 29, 2006 in Japan.

Here is a bigger picture:

Picture

Chances are you guys have already seen this, but I haven't....(I'm new to Tama's....I got my first one yesterday....a V3.)
I found an online currency converter. The catalog in the link said it was 4,725 Yen (Japanese money) and that means it's about 43 USD.

Yes it is called Chou Yarikuri Enjoy: Tamagotchi KakeiboTranaslated as Enjoy managing your money: Tamagotchi Account book.

If you looked back in the pages, or used the search thing then you would have seen that I made a topic on it ages ago! :D
Maybe, but he was talking about forestgotchi, oceangotchi, angelgotchi, and maybe devilgotchi to.

Why? they are some of the oldest tamas! They're not nearly as good as connection, even with touchscreens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back