New Tama with TOUCHSCREEN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh....i could care less. i think its weird and you could lose the stylus easily. i dont think its that great
i argee. it dose not look that good.

Sorry, but a member here on tamatalk wrote to bandai, and they said that no japanese tamagotchi will come out outside of japan in english.
I emailed Bandai, And They said that.. And Bandai usually stick to their posts

SO AWSOME!!! it wuz soooo cool that i put it on my site www.freewebs.com/catwoman666/

ps, since ur new, i have a page called ttly tama tips so u shuld look at it.

Who are you talking to with the p.s.? If you were talking to me, I don't need help.

sorry to burst your bubble, but that's not an actual tama. i'm not saying that it's not real. you can only use it if you have an entama. it's kind of like a banking system for it. go to kakeibo for more info.

God that thing looks ugly.

I like push buttons better.

People would lose those stick things.

I hope that doesn't become popular in the U.S.

Tamagotchi Info

Name: Moe

Gen.: 2

Training: 8/9

Young Mimitchi :mimitchi:

u know it does sound kinda cool but the screen! WAY TO SMALL!! :D lol
Actually, the whole think is as big as the palm of your hand, so the screen is actually large enough.

As for the stylus, if you loose it, any other stylus should work - like the replacement ones you can buy for a Nintendo DS, or PocketPC, or Palm. They should work with the screen, but just won't fit into the storage space in the body.

[SIZE=21pt]<span style='font-family:Times'>WOW[/SIZE] 

that looks SOO COOL!!

</span>
You just bumped a topic. It's against the rules, but it's a stupid rule, I'll have to say that!

God that thing looks ugly.I like push buttons better.

People would lose those stick things.

I hope that doesn't become popular in the U.S.

Tamagotchi Info

Name: Moe

Gen.: 2

Training: 8/9

Young Mimitchi :D
I don't think it's coming out in the US :furawatchi: I'm getting one from yesasia (sorry I'm replying to a bumped topic)

I'm gonna be good all yr and santa might get me 1 of those.

lol 1st of all there is no such thing as santa they are ur parents duh!! and i dont really like the look of it, so what it has a stylus get a nintendo ds or a palmpilot!!!! it looks kind of weird without the buttons

Oh that's sooo cool! do u think it will come to Canada or U.S?
Sorry, but Bandai said it themselves that none of the Tamagotchi's from Japan will come out it USA, Canada, UK, or Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back