NEW TAMAGOTCHI? Royal Famitama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow the expo is cool do you have any idea when it is going to come out in usa/ca/uk please reply asap anybody please :( :D

You don't even need to have a Royal Famitama to enter the Royal Ship anyway, despite the fact that when you're logging in it only mentions the Famitama Royal in the section below where the login number is entered. (I hope that made sense.) I could enter the Royal Ship using my v5.
The other game is a game where there are carefree Tamagotchi sitting next to a pool. You just need to give them what they need.
Theres a Royal ship!?!? :p Where is it? :ph34r: I wanna see it! please PM me and tell me where it is! I can't find it! :) ;)

PM ME PLEASE I WANNA KNOW WHERE THE ROYAL SHIP

IS!!!!!

Bye!!! :) :p :p :) :furawatchi: :angry:

Theres a Royal ship!?!?  Where is it?  I wanna see it! please PM me and tell me where it is! I can't find it! :D

PM ME PLEASE I WANNA KNOW WHERE THE ROYAL SHIP 

IS!!!!!

Bye!!! ;)

I REALLY want to know where the Royal Ship is also!!!! PLEASE TELL US!!!!!!! :blink: :lol:

BYE!!!!!! :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so if i buy a Royal Tama in Japan, will the words inside be in japanese or in english?

I have one! It is cool!

There is a new animation replacing the eating bananas one,it's one where the parents are eating desert!

I even had the Magic/Smart family once!

ok, so if i buy a Royal Tama in Japan, will the words inside be in japanese or in english?
I'm wondering that as well - or whether an individual who has no prior knowledge would be able to understand what is happening...? `Could someone help and recommend an import or wait, plz? ;-)

-Face777

The wording on all Japanese Tamagotchis, such as the FamiTama and Royal FamiTama are in Japanese. However, both of these models are virtually identical to the V5 / Familitchi, so it's easy to figure them out even if you can't read Japanese.

The Royal FamiTama has been available in Japan since March 2008. You can find them on ebay and on YesAsia. Click here for current ebay offerings, or click here for YesAsia's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... with no way to change the wording to English, I really am not sure whether to import or wait (potentially) a couple of weeks (assuming it will be out in July). Thanks for the info! YesAsia seems like a pretty decent deal, with shipping costs. Although I assume the 5.5 would also come with the bonus DVDs...? Also, does anyone have any latest news on that estimate?

Sorry for all the questions, but just getting back into them with a Monster Tama java mobile game, the premise of the Royal / 5.5 soes sound very nice to me.

Thanks for any help with the info!

Face77

As it will not come out in Europe, I surely commanderais the royaltama on ebay or yesasia if my parents are in agreement ...

mametchi lover63626 => It will(is) be available only in America and Canada.

Hi it has been a long time since I posted on this site! :puroperatchi: Anyways, I really want to try the royal ship at the expo... Does anyone know howÉ

And would anyone know when the royal famitama will come out in Canada and Us?

Royal Famitama! The adverts on TV have only JUST came out for the V5 where I live! Gosh! Bandai are quick!

*Tamagotchi Song*

Does anyone know if the adverts for the v5.5 have come out yet? Canada...

I do not think the adverts have came out right now for the V5.5, where I am, the V5 ads have only just got to the TV!

*Tamagotchi Song*

Ok so This is what I got from Bandai:Dear Chris,

Thank you for submitting that information to me. I have received some

information from our Marketing Department. Here's what information we

have on the Fall '08 line of Tamagotchi V5's.

There is not a V5.5. The Fall '08 line includes the V5 refresh. There is

a limited assortment that is including a promotional bonus cd that will

include a couple games, some wallpapers, screensavers and short

Tamagotchi movie clips.

These V5's are already available in retailers.

:nazotchi: it still didnt come out and its 2010!! wat does the royal famitama even lok like? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back