new tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that there are alot more tamas being made for girls than boys, so yea its great for us girls! BUT we gotta thing about the boys aswell. though i spose the camo set could have been made for them :S

I usually go for more "solid" colored Tamas, like the Yellow K-Plus and the Coblat Blue w/skull Plus. The only "girly" tama I got is my pink Mesutchi.

I am a girl and i do like some of the girly tamas but some of them are way to much!! , like that one with lipstic thats over the eage and i think that hey should be making more for guys cuz i wound not mind getting a blue one..

I know. I'm a tomboy so the coolest one I found was green camo.

I think it's torture.Maybe it's easier to think of girl stuff.

In australia the boy v2 coulors are

zebra stripes :(

whoopie woot wooot woot wow one boy coulor

I dident like it so I got a green one with red flowers

In toys r us they had a red one with black cracks like a volcano

id love to have one :huh: but they were ssssssoooooooooo good it was limeted edition to toys r us

and they sold out heaps quick :(

now that is a boy coulor :huh:

I really don't like the new designs; I've always been such a tomboy. Back in 1997 they were so simple. Now I have the blue with flowers V2 and am hopefully picking up the blue camouflage one tomorrow...if they have it. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
actually they started as a girl thing and the digimon was started as a guy thing.. but then statistics showed that only 60% of girls bought them and 40% of guys did. So turns out that the margin was so close, they made guy tamagotchis too. Hence the camoflauge ones.

i dont think all tamas are for boys... i mean unless u dont feel compfortable carrying some of the coulours... my brother is 9 and he has an army one he baught me the spring time one with the flowers and shells... i like it but meh w.e

[SIZE=14pt]We could write a letter to Bandai explaining to them [/SIZE]that guys are a part of thier customer base and really really need designs that they can be cool with. They'll understand, they want our money after all. I'm a chick but even I am grossed out by most of the designs (the lipstick one most of all)!! They should think of tama's as accesories. I mean, I carry mine around everywhere, and i'm not 12 anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just glad to have 2 tamas!

I'm so tired of the dumb girly tamas.

They are too annoying!

Ugh... I'm REALLY ticked off.... I can't belive they're doing this to tama's. Oh ya, MimitchiRocks.... We're cleared up now. But I'm STILL mad! I wish there was a PURE black tamagotchi connection. I would have it by now.

Ugh... I'm REALLY ticked off.... I can't belive they're doing this to tama's. Oh ya, MimitchiRocks.... We're cleared up now. But I'm STILL mad! I wish there was a PURE black tamagotchi connection. I would have it by now.
Yeah, well, I wish they'd come out with more boyish designs for the Mini. Looks like you got the last one that was black with flames. I was forced to get the light blue one! But yes, I agree that there should be a pure black Tama. I'd buy it!

I'm thinking about e-mailing BanDai about this. They need to think of the boys too.

Yeah, we should email bandai. But since they're such a busy company, I won't be suprised if they deleted it... :kuribotchi:

Yeah, we should email bandai. But since they're such a busy company, I won't be suprised if they deleted it... :kuribotchi:
they are busy..... making more tamagotchis....lipstick kind!!!! i went to walmart and what did i see? all lisptick tamagotchis!!!! bandai only sent lipstick tamagotchis to walmart........ :wacko:

Please don't hate me for being girly, but I like the idea of the yellow butterfly one and the lipstick one. :(

I have a ? r the sping time and rhe lipstick connection or connexion????????? :(

Wow!

I never thought of that!

I am a girl & I love Tamagotchi's, I know 2 boys who like Tamagotchi's, one is Pkmn_freak2000 & the other isn't a member of tama talk! :(

almost all the girls in my school have them, only 1 boy :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi: :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi: :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back