new tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen those ones, and other one that a girl wouldnt wear. Camouflouge, Hockey,baseball,soccer,ect....

it is probably getting girlier in the us, but australia is a country with more tomgirls, and my brother has a zebra one and i have a dark blue , white spots and copper stars.

tell me THATS girly :) :(

I went to walmart today and I saw the following tamagotchis:
make up fun: lipstick and lips on the tamagotchi

camaflouge collection: purple camaflouge

spring time collection: butterflies

tropical fun collection: shells and flowers

.....is it just me.... or are they making tamagotchis a GIRL thing???

the only designs you can wear to school without getting made fun of are the candy collection, and the camaflouge.

please reply if you've seen these tamagotchis
holy crap!!! im a girl but tamas with lipstick butterflies shells and flowers??? NOOOOOO im more of a tomboy type(the purple camaflouge is ok unless they put girly design on it!! :) )

I have seen those ones, and other one that a girl wouldnt wear. Camouflouge, Hockey,baseball,soccer,ect....
Ok I know i wrote that but i just want to say that i am a major tomboy. and i like all the boy ones i mentioned. And that we should email bandai. I have the tropical fun blue, I like it cause i am a nature lover to and cause it is blue. It was the only blue there was.

:marumimitchi: at the very begining tamas were marketed to girls, but boys liked them 2 so they started making tamas 4 boys 2. i have 2 camaphloge :marumimitchi: tamas, and also the trendy dot colection is 4 both genders

Yeah, i got the makeup one. Ive been looking for them forever. XD there was only like 5 left in the store.

I have the old tamagotchis too! mine is purple. but it dosent work anymore lol.

it was my brother who got a tamagotchi first. He was 10 i think.. his was silver :marumimitchi: But yeah, i agree, it was made for girls. There were girls in the commerical...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back