New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane nodded. "You won't leave me. I promise, I'll keep you here with me. We'll find a way."

Melody sighed. "Did she break your Heart like he broke mine?" She whispered.

Nick gritted his teeth. "No. I'm a dark fairie Melody. I take human girls and make them into fairies." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Eleanor took my fancy."

Eleanor shuddered again but sat up this time. She glanced at Melody. "A few minutes ago you wanted me dead."

Nick released Melody, but watched her carfully.

Allyson walked in.She went white."Um...Guys?" she asked, for she did not know any immortal but Eve.

Fizz held Metax's hand and led him to the scene, her eyes fading to a crimson.She had smelt the blood.

Ana sensed something and wandered in."Fizz!No!Don't take the blood!" she said, flinging mage energy at her.

ooc:I don't know xD

Nick flew across the room, did a neat corner turn, and pushed Fizz against the wall. "No Fizz."

Allyson stumbled back."I think I'm gonna be sick" she said quietly, running out.

Fizz snarled, teeth bared.She snapped at Nick.

Ana walked over."Fizz.Nick is." she sighed."Right.You need to keep calm around blood" she said in a stern voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Metax didn't pay attention. He looked at Slith's dead body. "Who the h*** did this?"

Melody shrugged. "I just want Zane to be happy."

Ana muttered a quick spell then crouched down at Slith's level."It was Jez.Apparently, she killed herself as well"

Ana sighed."I wish I could heal him, but I've lost all power on that one"

Allyson drank a glass of water.After that, she was fine.She walked back in and looked at Eve."Who did that?" she asked.

Fizz knocked Nick out of the way and ran towards Eleanor.Ana grabbed Fizz and held her shoulders."No Fizz.Go outside" she said, steering her out the back door.

Ana glanced at Metax and back at Fizz."This is what happens when she's near blood.I sure hope someone is patching up the blood"

The rain seemed to calm Fizz down."I really should be more careful when I enter"

Allyson sighed a sigh of relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back