New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleanor held a hand to her neck. It came back covered in blood. "...Sh*t. Keep Fizz outside." She'd just remembered something from her human life

Your blood smells irrisistable Eleanor...

Metax looked at her. "It's bot your fault. You can't help yourself."

Zane wiped the rest of the blood off of Eleanor.

Fizz nodded."I know". She walked inside."It's okay Eleanor.I am fine." she said, smiling.

Ana laughed at Fizz's cheeriness then went to the kitchen, where Allyson was."Hello.May I ask who you are?I am Ana.Almost Professional Mage"

Allyson looked up."Allyson.Mortal"

Zane nodded. "You're welcome."

Metax sighed in relief, but then the rain turned into a thunderstorm. He blushed. "My bad."

Fizz laughed."Over here!" she said.Yes, she's inside xD

Allyson walked back."Sorry for running out like that guys.I'm Allyson, by the way" she said, a smile on her face.

Ana nodded.

Fizz ran after Metax and hugged him."It's okay about the storm"

Allyson sighed."You guys must know this.I am Eve's sister.Does anyone know how Eve died?"

Ana shrugged."Sorry"

Metax nodded, and sighed. "I can't believe Slith is dead." He mumbled, looking down.

Ana shrugged."I'll get myself a magic energy detection power and scan the whole area." she said, thinking of a spell."I wish I didn't need spells" she murmured, wandering off.She went into the garden and found one flower out of all, with magic in it."I can't pick the flower.It will lose the power otherwise"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back