New Year gatecrashers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana smiled and also got up."Good to have you back." she said warmly.Then she glanced at Allyson and beckoned at her.Allyson came forward.""Allyson, this is Slith.Slith, Allyson" she introduced.Allyson nodded."Hello"

Allyson nodded."I'd better not cut myself.But my blood isn't as attractive as Eleanor's" she said, with a laugh.

Ana grinned.

Allyson looked at her clothes.Sure enough, they were pink and frilly."Hey, guys.I'mma go raid some wardrobes and get out of these stupid clothes" she said, walking off.She came across a teenager's room.A girl.She found a grey sweater and black jeans.

ooc:Guys, Look at the signature^

Allyson walked back."Better.Now, Slith are you still tired or what?"

Ana laughed.

No.Not mine, Epic.Fail's signature xD.

Ana laughed."Try Fizz's method" she joked.

Allyson smirked.

How many words? xD

Ana smiled back."What now?" she asked.

Allyson frowned."Make sure I don't turn evil.I'm pretty defenseless, compared to an immortal sister"

Slith shrugged.

I really need a new acount. Yellow is not my favorite color and I don't like Star Wars anymore...

I acutally did. My old name had my last name in it, and after I realized how dump that was, I emailed the admin and they changed it. I think I might make a new account called... Evilninja. XD

Ana smiled and took Slith's hand."Should we go outside?"

Allyson smirked, and pulled up the neck of her sweater."I'mma explore.See ya"

ooc:Awesome name! and the sweater looks a little bit like this O:

Eleanor frowned at Allyson. "Hey, I can't help it."

Nick held out a hand. "Can we talk?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back