New Zealand, Tama-go date announced!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the New Zealanders, Tama-go is called "Tamagotchi Version 7" over here, I've also seen them named as "Tamagotchi Version 7" in the Warehouse's computer so I guess it might be easier if you are trying to find them in the Warehouse, try telling the staffs by that name.

Seems like planetfun has made a page for Tama-go as well https://www.planetfun.co.nz/toys/product.asp?pid=262. That page wasn't there yesterday, maybe staffs from planetfun also browses Tamatalk. :p

I couldn't find any Tama-go in city's Warehouse today so I went over to the customer service counter and asked them if they exist. They typed in Tamagotchi Version 7 and the item was information was there but the staff told me that the Warehouse from the whole Auckland region don't have them. :mellow: not sure whether they were sold out or they haven't arrive yet. They also did not tell me when they will be getting them so I think I might check back later next week. The price I saw in the computer was NZD$36.99 if I'm not wrong.

For all the New Zealanders, Tama-go is called "Tamagotchi Version 7" over here, I've also seen them named as "Tamagotchi Version 7" in the Warehouse's computer so I guess it might be easier if you are trying to find them in the Warehouse, try telling the staffs by that name.
Seems like planetfun has made a page for Tama-go as well https://www.planetfun.co.nz/toys/product.asp?pid=262. That page wasn't there yesterday, maybe staffs from planetfun also browses Tamatalk. :(

I couldn't find any Tama-go in city's Warehouse today so I went over to the customer service counter and asked them if they exist. They typed in Tamagotchi Version 7 and the item was information was there but the staff told me that the Warehouse from the whole Auckland region don't have them. :angry: not sure whether they were sold out or they haven't arrive yet. They also did not tell me when they will be getting them so I think I might check back later next week. The price I saw in the computer was NZD$36.99 if I'm not wrong.
Australia's tamago is also called version 7 funtastic always refer the tamago to version 7 and if there 36 bucks in nz there gonna be 30 bucks in Australia i cannot wait for it to come out lets all hope for vthe oz toyworld catalog to have the tamago oz fans

Seems like planetfun has made a page for Tama-go as well https://www.planetfun.co.nz/toys/product.asp?pid=262. That page wasn't there yesterday, maybe staffs from planetfun also browses Tamatalk. :eek:

I couldn't find any Tama-go in city's Warehouse today so I went over to the customer service counter and asked them if they exist. They typed in Tamagotchi Version 7 and the item was information was there but the staff told me that the Warehouse from the whole Auckland region don't have them. :D not sure whether they were sold out or they haven't arrive yet. They also did not tell me when they will be getting them so I think I might check back later next week. The price I saw in the computer was NZD$36.99 if I'm not wrong.
omg i lOve you for posting this

(screams in head)

Okay, its 10:50am here in NZ, I'm about to go ask my parents to take me to The Warehouse. I'll post when I get back, hopefully I have good luck!

Okay, its 10:50am here in NZ, I'm about to go ask my parents to take me to The Warehouse. I'll post when I get back, hopefully I have good luck!
ok good luck lets all cross fingers that they have the tamago if they do it also means the tama-go would be in OZ!! within a week (yay) c'mon c'mon i hope i hope for the tama-go to be in NZ !!! i will check out the toyworld catalog in Oz to see for tama-go kk :eek:

*Edit* Bad news the catalog dosn't evan have anything to do with Tamagotchi ^_^ :( :angry: oh well the tama-go better be here soon i cannot wait any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get to go! I didn't have enough time! I'll check tomorrow and next week
aww oh well anyway i just emailed toys r us Australia to see if they orderd a tama-go to there stores heres what i wrote:

Dear Toys r us do you know if you are getting or have orderd a new type of Tamagotchi (Tamagotchi v7/Tama-go) if so when do you think they will come to stores such as the knox city Toys r us

thx ( real name was typed here)

hope they reply real soon and i said i was way older than i realy was because tru do not take kids/erly teen kids seriosly ^_^

Well I hope you guys find out from your ToysRus.

It may not be wise later to lie about your age. Sometimes they can tell anyway by the way you type...I hope you typed out your words... Or they really will ignore you.... Not to be mean at all.

I'd like to find out who is all going to end up getting Tama-Gos. They are really enjoyable!

Well, when they're released in Australia I'll probably buy some more Cassettes and maybe the Green Tama-Go, I'll just wait until September/October. :huh:

I just went to Knox city tru and they said the tamagotchi line at the momment has been discontinued and they havent got any new tamagotchi's on there computer but the company would be the one who would know if there is so i hope i get feed back soon

I won't have enough money till September but I'll keep my eyes open.

Was thinking to head over Warehouse today but it has been raining all day. Hope you can find it tamagotchi : D.

It wasn't there!!!! I checked the whole toy section!
Did you ask the Warehouse's staff about them? It's really odd how the item has already been in their computer and the email stated that they have them in their store but you can't even find any of them.

I can't really ask staff, as I'm in the age between 10-14, and they wouldn't take me seriously. Tomorrow I'm gonna check toyworld.

Also, just so everyone knows, the official name for the release in Australia/New Zealand is NOT the Tamagotchi Version 7, it's still the Tama-Go - it even says it on the packaging. The stores/companies only refer to it as the Tamagotchi Version 7 because they obviously aren't big Tamagotchi fans, and just assume it's called so because the previous version was called the Version 6 (although, that's debatable.)

Either way, I will continue to call it the Tama-Go. :furawatchi:

I asked and they said the first warehouse that will have them anytime soon will be the Sylvia Park one ): That's ages away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back