New Zealand, Tama-go date announced!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first warehouse that will have them anytime soon will be the Sylvia Park one ):
I've never even heard of that place!!! :lol: I live in *EDIT Shouldn't give away my city*

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, just so everyone knows, the official name for the release in Australia/New Zealand is NOT the Tamagotchi Version 7, it's still the Tama-Go - it even says it on the packaging. The stores/companies only refer to it as the Tamagotchi Version 7 because they obviously aren't big Tamagotchi fans, and just assume it's called so because the previous version was called the Version 6 (although, that's debatable.)
Either way, I will continue to call it the Tama-Go. :lol:
Actually the tama-go will be called version 7 but it will still have the real name on the packaging it is called version7 because it makes it easier to say version 7 and know exactly what it is instead of having to say tamatown by Tamagotchi or Tamagotchi tamatown tama-go

Actually that's false. It says in the terms and conditions that they can only ship to addresses in New Zealand.
atually i did a test run to see if my adress would work i put Australia on the coutry to ship to and my adress and it allowed it that terms and conditions is out of date thats all

Last edited by a moderator:
Weren't there!!! :nazotchi: That sucks! I even asked staff, he couldn't find it so he said to check the electronics, they weren't there either?!!!! I'm going to phone up toyworld NZ and see if they have them. If they don't I'll buy one online at The Warehouse online.

The standard delivery fee is $5.99, I think it will probably save you alot of money from bus/car petrol, parking fee and phoning toyworld.

what is the release date of Tama-Go in Asia? what? early September??? :D WHAT IS THE SPECIFIC DATE? :p I'M GOING TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW! :furawatchi: :D :D

- Oxie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back