NINTENDO! :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, the MOTHER series makes me feel odd. Drug-addict crows, Magical Dream Lands, a gay kid roomates with a hero (Tony [Gay Kid] and Jeff [hero]), Blue-Masked guys teling you to go to heII, and a boy with a Cracked Basebalk Batt fighting a gang leader with two knives. I guess thats the reason why we all (PK) love MOTHER.

MOTHER 1 Character Stats:

Ken is the leader of the party, and has the highest stats (not counting Pippi Longstockings, as she is a temporary party member). Pippi Longstockings is a good character to have, as she outranks Ken in every stat (except PSI and Speed). Anna is a good PSI user, Loid is good,but only if you know his abilities, and I didn't realy care for Teddy.

^I love it when weird things like that are in video games. I think I should play MOTHER, it sounds awesome. And I saw a video of the first game, and lol'd at the fact that the first enemy is a lamp. xD

nintendo PWNS SEGA, sony, and microsoft! i love there games and systems! (BTW you should play the mother games! from the looks of it, you'd really like it! earthbound and mother have a perfect balance, but mother 3 is alot more touching.)

Mother 1 + 2 + 3 = Amazing.

Do yourself the favor if you haven't and try these gems.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nintendo PWNS SEGA, sony, and microsoft! i love there games and systems! (BTW you should play the mother games! from the looks of it, you'd really like it! earthbound and mother have a perfect balance, but mother 3 is alot more touching.)
That's the truth. I feel like nintendo's not as popular anymore though. D: I will always love it though, I really don't care for sony or microsoft that much. Sega's pretty great, but they don't compete anymore, they mostly make games for nintendo now. They were never as good as nintendo back in the 8- and 16-bit days though.

And I would love to play the mother games. What systems can i get them on? I actually tried to download a ROM for one of them, but turns out i can't figure out how to do that. And I'd much rather play the real thing anyway. Probably not that much different, but it just feels better to me to play the games as they were meant to be played.

^If you have a snes or nes, (for the first two) you can try to get a copy from amazon or ebay. and if yo want mother 3, i actually have an actual working cartridge for GBA (its mostly JP,tho)

^If you have a snes or nes, (for the first two) you can try to get a copy from amazon or ebay. and if yo want mother 3, i actually have an actual working cartridge for GBA (its mostly JP,tho)
yeah, the thing is i don't. Are there any virtual console versions? Better yet, they may release them for 3DS virtual console. That would be awesome. I do have a DS lite though that for the GBA one. I could look into getting that.

Nintendo is AWESOME. I guess I like Nintendo over Tamagotchi.
SPP_GPara_Bomb.PNG

OFF TOPIC:

Super Mario World is AWESOME.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, i had a great idea. I'm goin to Otakon this July, and sometimes at anime conventions they sell older video game consoles. If it's cheap enough and available, I might buy myself a NES. That would be so awesome. Also i can buy more games for my N64. ^w^

Ive loved nintendo since I got my GBA SP (wish I still Have) Too bad I didn't get my game cube Wii and till much longer ug (my dad Has to like Microsoft :p ) In my opinion Microsoft SUCKS :lol:

Ive loved nintendo since I got my GBA SP (wish I still Have) Too bad I didn't get my game cube Wii and till much longer ug (my dad Has to like Microsoft :p ) In my opinion Microsoft SUCKS :lol:
same. My dad is obsessed with Microsoft and plays COD nonstop. I'm not a big fan though. I got a game cube when i was about 6, so ever since then i've loved Nintendo. I want to collect all the Nintendo home consoles, which means I just need a NES and SNES to complete the collection. 8D

And btw who watched Nintendo's E3 presentation this year? The Wii U looks ridiculously awesome.

same. My dad is obsessed with Microsoft and plays COD nonstop. I'm not a big fan though. I got a game cube when i was about 6, so ever since then i've loved Nintendo. I want to collect all the Nintendo home consoles, which means I just need a NES and SNES to complete the collection. 8D

And btw who watched Nintendo's E3 presentation this year? The Wii U looks ridiculously awesome.

The wii u looks epic but my parents say its lame compared to the kenict :p I think there wrong ;)

The wii u looks epic but my parents say its lame compared to the kenict :p I think there wrong ;)
oh, come on, the kinect is so lame! Wii U is awesome. It literally combines all the features of a 3DS and wii together. The controller essentially does everything a ds can: touch screen, gyroscope, microphone, etc. and it has dual circle pads, which are going to be even more accurate than the 3Ds ones. Kinect's got nothing on the Wii U. I'm gonna pre order it within the year probably. I just need to make sure I'll have enough money for it when it comes out....

I am SOO with you right there.

I can't wait for the Wii U. I wish I could get it when it comes out, but my mom already doesn't like us having the Wii. >-<
(ignore the blank post above, my computers acting up...)

my parents aren't to happy with me wanting a new game console either, but if i just happen to pre order it.... oops, i guess i have to buy it!

ME!!!!!! :) :p :D I have NEVER owned a non-nintendo console, my 1st games were Frogger on the gameboy and Yoshi Story on N64, the latter of which i am still playing on Wii virtual console 9 years later! Seriously, i completed the last of its 24 levels the other day and am still trying to get highscores! I might get 3DS when prices drop a little and DSlite games dry up but that new WiiU thingy looks a bit weird. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really like Nintendo anymore. A lot of their focus seems to be solely on being "new" and "groundbreaking". 3D, motion, etc. I miss the days when people were just focused on games instead of gimmics.

Plus, while their current series are awesome indeed, I think Nintendo needs a new IP. Until then, I'm gonna have to be listing Valve as my favorite developer.

I don't really like Nintendo anymore. A lot of their focus seems to be solely on being "new" and "groundbreaking". 3D, motion, etc. I miss the days when people were just focused on games instead of gimmics.

Plus, while their current series are awesome indeed, I think Nintendo needs a new IP. Until then, I'm gonna have to be listing Valve as my favorite developer.
Microsoft and Sony are using "gimmicks". Nintendo is innovating to add to the game experience. For instance, the 3D on 3DS allows for the player to sense more depth within the game, and this makes it easier to dodge projectiles and such because the distance between you and far off objects can be more easily judged. Kinect and PlayStation Move are gimmicks, because they're trying to compete with Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back